- 1 AAI Recruitment 2017 for Engineers through Gate
- 1.1 Airports Authority of India Recruitment for Junior Executive Across India through Gate 2016 Score
- 1.2 www.aai.aero Vacancy 2017 – 200 Latest AAI Jobs Openings for Junior Executive Posts
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of Airports Authority of India Jobs 2017
- 1.4 AAI 2017 Recruitment – 200 Airports Authority of India Jr Executive Notification
- 1.5 Airports Authority of India Jr Executive Jobs 2017 Apply Online @ www.aai.aero
Latest AAI Recruitment through Gate 2016 score Notification released for filling 200 Junior Executive Officer Vacancies. Aspirants who are looking for the AAI Jobs can apply for the Jr Executive Posts @ www.aai.aero. Refer the Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2017 Notification for the eligibility requirements. Eligible candidates can apply for the AAI Junior Executive Vacancy 2017 from 18th September 2017 to 17th October 2017. Scroll down the page for complete details of the AAI 200 Vacancy such as selection process, pay scale, etc.
AAI Recruitment 2017 for Engineers through Gate
The Airports Authority of India come out with the new recruitment notification through Gate 2016 score. As per the information stated in the notification, the board is conducting the AAI 2017 Recruitment for filling up 200 Junior Executive Officer Posts. This was the wonderful chance for the candidates who are searching for the Latest Jobs in Airports Authority of India. The AAI Junior Executive Online Applications 2017 will be received from the eligible aspirants from 18th September 2017 to 17th October 2017.
Aspirants who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Electrical/Electronics Engineering are allowed to apply for the AAI AERO Jobs 2017. Eligible candidates can apply online for the Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2017 directly at www.aai.aero. Know further details of the Junior Executive Officer Jobs from the below sections.
Airports Authority of India Recruitment for Junior Executive Across India through Gate 2016 Score
|AAI 200 Vacancy 2017 Notification for Junior Executive Posts|
|Name of the Recruiting Board||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Name||Junior Executive Jobs (Civil, Electrical, Electronics)|
|No. of Available Posts||200 Vacancies|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting date to apply for Junior Executive Posts||18th September 2017|
|Closing date to apply online||17th October 2017|
www.aai.aero Vacancy 2017 – 200 Latest AAI Jobs Openings for Junior Executive Posts
|S.No||Post Name||Available Posts|
|1||Junior Executive (Electronics)||100|
|2||Jr Executive (Engineering- Electrical||50|
|3||Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)||50|
Eligibility Criteria of Airports Authority of India Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification for AAI Junior Executive Vacancy
- For Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil) Post: Aspirants must have Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree Certificate in Civil Engineering with min 60%marks from the recognized university or from an apex Institution. i.e. IIT which is recognized by Government of India and have to qualify in the Gate 2016.
- For Jr Executive (Engineering- Electrical) Posts: Postulants have to finish the Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (Full time regular) with minimum 60% marks from the Deemed university. Or, from the apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Govt of India and have to pass in the Gate 2016 Exam.
Kindly, refer the official Airports Authority of India Notification 2017 for the detailed educational qualification.
AAI AERO Jobs 2017 Age Limit
Each and every applicant who are willing to apply for the AAI Executive Recruitment 2017 have to satisfy the below age conditions.
- Not more than 27 years for Unreserved (General) Candidates.
- Should not exceed 30 years for OBC postulants.
- SC/ST individuals should not have an age more than 32 years.
AAI 2017 Recruitment – 200 Airports Authority of India Jr Executive Notification
AAI Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Postulants who applied for the Junior Executive Jobs in AAI will be selected on the basis of the Gate 2016 Score.
Payscale for 200 Junior Executive Vacancy in AAI
The candidates who selected in the AAI AERO Recruitment through Gate 2016 will get the best salary from the board. The offered salary for the Junior Executive Officer Posts is Rs.16400-3%-40500 (E-1).
Application Fee for AAI AERO Recruitment 2017
To complete the application process of the AAI Recruitment through Gate 2016 have to pay the below mentioned application fee through online only.
- For General individuals – Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates – No fee.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment Important Date
|Starting date to apply||18th September 2017|
|Final date for online application submission||17th October 2017|
Airports Authority of India Jr Executive Jobs 2017 Apply Online @ www.aai.aero
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e., www.aai.aero. Else, click on the below direct apply online link.
- Tap on the Careers tab available on the homepage.
- Search for the Airports Authority of India Junior Executive Notification 2017 link.
- Refer the eligibility requirements in the notification.
- If you satisfy all eligibility rules, click on the AAI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online link.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- Finally, Save the printout of the application form for the future purpose.
We have covered all the details of the AAI Recruitment 2017 as per the official notification. Post your queries in the comment box that was available below. Stick to our www.entranceexams.io site for the latest Govt Jobs updates.