- 1 ACET Registration 2021 | IAI ACET Exam 2021 Online Registration
Actuary ACET registration 2021 June exam will be started in June/December. Candidates who want to enrol as IAI student should submit the ACET application form 2021 before the last date. Here, applicants can get the direct link to for Actuaries India ACET 2021 registration. Check the total information regarding how to register for ACET India 2021 exam. Refer Actuarial Common Entrance Test dates and eligibility criteria in the upcoming sections.
ACET Registration 2021 | IAI ACET Exam 2021 Online Registration
Institute of Actuaries India (IAI) conducts the ACET exam twice in a year i.e.., June and December. Through the Actuarial Common Entrance Test, the candidate can enroll as a member of IAI. So, the eligible candidates who wish to take the admission into professional courses of Actuaries in IAI should apply for ACET exam 2021. The candidates who completed their 10+2 examination are eligible to appear the test. ACET registration June 2021 will be released in February. Therefore, the aspiring students can register for ACET 16 exam until the last date. Go through the following sections, to know the eligibility criteria, ACET 2021 registration process, exam dates (for both June & October sessions), application fee payment details, etc. Also, candidates can check the details required for Actuaries India ACET 2021-22 registration.
Institute of Actuaries India ACET – Overview
|ACET Exam Application Form 2021-22|
|Name of the Test Conducting Organization||Institute of Actuaries India (IAI)|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||Actuarial Common Entrance Test|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
Details on Actuarial Common Entrance Test
ACET is one of the entrance exam organized by Institute of Actuaries India. The candidates can get the admission into the professional courses in Actuaries through this Actuarial Common Entrance Test. IAI administrate the ACET exam for the interested students enroll as a IAI member. Hence, willing candidates can apply to the ACET entrance exam 2021. To appear the exam, applicants should complete the ACET registration 2021 process. Therefore, the students read this entire article to get the complete information on ACET 2021 application form including registration, exam dates and apply online process.
[ University Entrance Exams – Application Forms ]
IAI Eligibility Criteria to Apply for ACET 2021
- The candidates who passed or appearing the 10+2/ equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to apply.
- English is one of the compulsory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- There is no certain age limit to apply for IAI ACET exam 2021.
- Graduate, Postgraduate, Engineering students, Company Secretaries, degree holders in mathematical and statistical sciences, Management students, Chartered and Cost Accountants are also eligible to appear the examination.
Registration Fees of ACET 2021
- Applicants should pay the ACET registration fee through online mode only.
- To apply for Actuarial Common Entrance Test, candidates need to pay ACET application fee of Rs. 3000/- through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Once ACET 2021 application fee payment is completed that is not refundable and transferable.
Actuaries India ACET Exam Registration 2021 Dates
|ACET Online Registration June 2021|
|Commencement of ACET online registration form 2021-22||20th February 2021|
|Last Date to Submit ACET Application form 2021||30th April 2021|
|Availability of ACET 2021 Admit Card||June 2021|
|ACET 2021 Exam Date||15th June 2021|
|An announcement of ACET 16 Result Date||4th July 2021|
|Closing Date of Admissions||July 2021|
|Registration for ACET Exam December 2021|
|IAI ACET Online Application 2021 Available from||16th August 2021|
|Actuaries ACET Registration last date (October Session)||31st October 2021|
|ACET Exam Date 2021||15th December 2021|
|Declaration Date of ACET Results||3rd January 2021|
|Last Date for Admissions into the IAI||January 2021|
How to Register for ACET Exam 2021 | ACET 16 2021 Application Form
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website.
- Otherwise, click on the provided link below on this page. Then they will be directed to the official homepage.
- Find “ACET registration 2021” link and click on it for new candidates registration.
- Now, the applicants need to enter their personal and educational qualification details.
- After completion furnishing the above details in ACET Application form 2021, the candidates will get the registration id to the registered email id.
- The next step in the ACET 2021 online application form filling is uploading the scanned photograph image in requisite size and format.
- Thereafter, the students have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- On successful transaction, the candidates will receive the confirmation mail of registration and fee payment.
- After that, applicants take the print copy of the ACET registration form 2021 & keep it safe. It will be used at the time of admission.
- On successful ACET registration 2021 online, the applicants will get the SMS to the registered Email Id from ATTEST Testing Services Ltd to select the test centre, date and slot for appearing the exam.
- In case the candidates did not get mail from Testing Services, they put a query on the Email Id @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should choose the exam centre, date and time to write the test without fail otherwise, the authority will not give permission to take the exam.
We hope the given information on ACET registration 2021 is for reference only. Actuaries India ACET 2021 official notification is not released yet. So, stay tuned to our site to check the latest changes in ACET 16 exam. Moreover get the regular news alerts on all entrance exams application form.
Leave a Reply