- 1 ACET Registration 2018
Actuarial Common Entrance Test will be conducted twice a year i.e. April & October. Institute of Actuaries India invites the application forms from those candidates who are planning to enroll as IAI student members. The ACET Registration for April 2018 Exam starts from 1st week of January 2018 and continues upto the 4th week of February 2018. So, candidates have to complete the ACET Registration 2018-19 before the deadline to avoid the server issues.
ACET Registration 2018
The Institute of Actuaries India is going to invite the applicants for ACET 2018 Registration through online. Candidates who are interested to join as members of IAI can check the eligibility criteria before going to apply for the exam. The Registration for ACET 2018 will commence from 1st week, Jan 2018. Soon, after the successful completion of receiving the application forms, IAI will organize the exam in April 2018. Candidates can check the ACET Exam 2018-19 details such as eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply, etc. in the following sections of this page. Also, we have shared here the details of All India Entrance Exams through this straightforward link.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) 2018 – Brief Details
|ACET Exam 2018-19|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Institute of Actuaries India (IAI)|
|Exam Name||Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Exam Dates||April & October 2018|
IAI ACET Exam 2018-19
Institute of Actuaries of India is a statutory body established under the Actuaries Act 2006 to regulate the profession of Actuaries in India. IAI conducts Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2018 for the candidates who are willing to enroll as IAI student members. Also, ACET is an Entrance Exam to get the admissions into professional courses in Actuaries.
Actuaries India Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants have to check ACET Exam Eligibility 2018-19 such as qualification, age limit, etc before going to fill & submit the application form.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with English as one of the subjects are eligible to appear for the exam.
- Graduates, Postgraduates, Engineering students, Management students, Degree holders in mathematical & statistical sciences, etc can also appear for the exam.
- No Age Limits
- No Attempts limit.
Actuary ACET Registration 2018 – Exam Fees
- Contenders need to pay Rs. 3000/- as a registration fee through online mode only.
- The ACET Exam Fees is non-refundable & non-transferable.
- Applicants can pay the application fee through credit/debit or Net Banking.
Note: The registration fee not only includes the ACET Registration fees but also the cost of sample paper as well as an indicative solution.
IAI ACET Exam 2018 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to fill the Registration form||First week of January 2018|
|Last Date for the submission of Application form||Last week of February 2018|
|ACET Exam Date||1st week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Result Date||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last Date for Admissions||3rd week, May 2018|
|Registration begins from||1st week of July 2018|
|Online Application lasts Upto||4th week, August 2018|
|Date of ACET Exam||October 1st week 2018|
|ACET Result release date||Last week of October 2018|
|Last Date for taking Admissions||November 3rd week 2018|
Download ACET Application Form 2018
Candidates who are willing to apply for ACET Exam 2018 have to visit the official portal or click on the direct link provided here soon. Before going to register for the exam, candidates must have a valid Email-ID to get the messages regarding the registration process and recent passport size photograph. The specifications of the photograph for ACET Registration 2018-19 should be as follows.
- Less than 1 MB in size
- Having front view of face
- 4.5 cm length X 3.5 cm width
- Candidate must be in dark colour dress with plain white background
ACET Registration 2018-19 Steps @ www.actuariesindia.org
- First of all, log on to the official website actuariesindia.org
- You will redirect to the homepage of the IAI official website.
- Search for “Actuaries India ACET Registration 2018” link.
- Fill the application form with personal & academic details.
- After filling the online application form, you will receive a confirmation mail to the registered Email-ID.
- Upload your photograph & pay the exam fee through credit/debit card or Internet Banking.
- Aspirants will receive an email to the registered email id confirming your registration and successful payment.
- After the successful registration, candidates must be able to download study material using same Email-ID and password.
- Also, take the printout of ACET Application Form 2018-19 as candidates have to submit it at the time of admission.
- Within 7-8 days after the completion of registration, candidates will receive an email from ATTEST Testing Services Ltd asking you to select your test center, date & time slot for the exam.
- In case, if you have not received the confirmation email, keep in touch with officials at email@example.com.
- Candidates have to compulsory book your date/time, slot & test center for the exam with ATTEST, if not they are not allowed to appear for ACET Exam.
- After the completion of booking your date for ACET Exam 2018, take the printout of the hall ticket and carry it to the exam center.
Note: The Booking Process for the ACET Exam such as date, time slot & center will be on the first come first serve basis and no changes will be accepted once booking is completed.
Stay attached to our site entranceexams.io for more updates regarding Entrance Exams. Our team will provide the further information about ACET Registration 2018 soon after the official release.
Online Registration link – www.actuariesindia.org