ACET Study Material 2018 is attached here. Candidates who have applied for the exam to enroll as IAI student member can download study materials for Mathematics & Statistics subjects. Aspirants can also get the steps to prepare for the exam along with ACET Actuary Study Material Free Download. Also, check reference Books, preparation tips, exam papers, etc. here.
ACET Study Material Pdf
Are you looking for ACET Study Material Pdf Free download links? Actuaries India Study Materials includes both Mathematics and Statistics syllabus as prescribed by IAI. The ACET study materials are made available by IAI. Here we have given the sufficient materials pdf and useful notes for the ACET Exam. Applicants can prepare effectively with the help of ACET Exam Study Materials. So, candidates can download ACET Study Material 2018 Pdf from here. Candidates can also refer the standard ACET Books containing similar syllabus as prescribed by the Institute. Also, get the details of upcoming Entrance Exams through the direct links attached here.
ACET Study Material Free Download 2018-19 @ www.actuariesindia.org
|Name of the Conducting Board||Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)|
|Name of the Exam||Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET)|
|Category||ACET Study Material|
|ACET Exam dates||April & October|
|Starting Date to fill the Registration form||1st week, January 2018|
|Last Date for the submission of Application form||Last week of February 2018|
|ACET Exam Date||1st week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Result Date||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last Date for Admissions||3rd week, May 2018|
|Registration begins from||1st week of July 2018|
|Online Application lasts Upto||4th week, August 2018|
|Date of ACET Exam||October 1st week 2018|
|ACET Result release date||Last week of October 2018|
|Last Date for taking Admissions||November 3rd week 2018|
How to Prepare for ACET Exam 2018?
Pursuing a career in Actuary by securing high marks in the ACET Exam is like a ball game together. Actuarial exams are considered to be very difficult to pass. The pass rates vary from 20-40% but not more. Aspirants who want to qualify the exam have to focus mainly on Mathematics. In addition, candidates have to possess high concentration level, problem-solving skills with lots of hard work. Candidates with first class in graduation and post graduation in subjects like Statistics, Mathematics or Economics have a chance to qualify Actuarial CET Exam.
Know the Concepts
Candidates who want to pass the actuarial exam must be familiar with the concepts prescribed in the IAI ACET Study Material. If you have clearly understood the concepts, then it is easy for you to apply them to the numerical problem.
Apply Concepts on Problems
Aspirants have to recognize that the actuarial exams are conducted not only to test one’s knowledge of actuarial concepts presented in the ACET Study Material. But also to test the one’s ability to apply the actuarial concepts in the practical situations. The Officials of IAI can know the practical knowledge of the students by testing their ability on numerical problems & case studies. The best way is to practice a lot of problems. This helps to improve the speed of solving problems. Also, solve the problems in all past years ACET Sample papers or from the reference books.
Start your preparation early
Start preparing for the exam atleast four months before the exam. Actuarial concepts are complicated and take more time to understand. So, candidates have to start the preparation for ACET Exam as early as possible. Give enough time for each concept/topic, then there will be no panic at the time of last minute.
Click here for ACET Registration 2018
ACET Books | Actuary ACET Study Material
- TOMATO (Test of Mathematics at Ten Plus Two level published by ISI)
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay, MC GrawHill.
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT Editor: Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations Editor: Abhijit Guha
- The Pearson and Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for CAT Editor: Nishit.K. Sinha
- Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations Editor: R.S. Agarwal
- High School English Grammer and Composition Wren and Martin
- Word Power Made Easy Norman Lewis
- Problem Solving Strategies Editor: Arthur Angel
- Challenge & Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics by New Age International Publishers
- Challenging Mathematical Problems with Elementary Solutions Editor: A.M. Yaglom and I.M. Yaglom
- An Excursion in Mathematics Editors: M.R.Modak, S.A. Katre, V.V.Acharya, V.M.Sholapurkur
- Problem Primer for Olympiad Editor: C R Pranesachar, B J Venkatachala, C S Yogananda
- Trishna’s Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning for CAT and other MBA Entrance Exams
- ACTED Study Material – FAC and STATS PACK
Download ACET Syllabus Pdf 2018
Hope the information provided about ACET Study Material by IAI in this article is helpful. Moreover, Stay tuned to our site entranceexams.io for more details regarding All India Entrance Exams. We will update here the further details of ACET Exam 2018 soon after the official announcement.