Get the Latest ACET Syllabus 2020 from this page. The Aspirants who are in the preparation can download the ACET Exam Syllabus Pdf at free of cost. Also, check the Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2020 Exam Pattern. Follow the below paragraphs to get ACET Study Material and Preparation Tips.
|ACET Exam Date: June 2020 & December 2020|
Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) Syllabus 2020-21
If you are searching for ACET Syllabus 2020 then read out this complete article without wasting your valuable time. As per the news, the officials of IAI issued the Notification for ACET. Therefore those candidates who are planning to enroll as student members of IAI have applied. Now all those Aspirants are keenly waiting to download Actuarial Common Entrance Test Syllabus Pdf. For those candidates, we have provided the ACET Entrance Exam Syllabus along with Test pattern on this page. You can also download syllabus from the official website @ www.actuariesindia.org. Find the direct link to download ACET Exam Syllabus 2020 at the end of the article.
The Authority of Institute of Actuaries of India is going to hold the ACET 2020 Entrance Examon June 2020. Massive Number of candidates are participating in the exam. Hence the competition will be very high. To face that huge competition, the participants should have proper preparation. Make your preparation easy and effective with the help of the ACET 2020 Syllabus. You can also check the Test Pattern in order to crack some idea about the examination.
<< ACET Study Material Pdf >>
Download ACET Syllabus 2020 Pdf @ www.actuariesindia.org
|Name of the Authority||Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)|
|Name of the Exam||Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET)|
|ACET Exam dates||June & October|
|Starting Date to fill the Registration form||20th February 2020|
|Last Date for the submission of Application form||30th April 2020|
|ACET Exam Date||15th June 2020|
|Declaration of Result Date||4th July 2020|
|Last Date for Admissions||July 2020|
|Registration begins from||16th August 2020|
|Online Application lasts Up to||31st October 2020|
|Date of ACET Exam||15th December 2020|
|ACET Result release date||3rd January 2020|
|Last Date for taking Admissions||January 2020|
Actuaries India ACET Syllabus 2020 Test Pattern
In addition to the ACET 2020 Exam Syllabus, Contestants should also be aware of ACET 2020 Exam Pattern. It will help the candidates to get a brief idea about the mode of the exam, the number of questions, marking scheme, duration etc. Here we have updated the latest exam pattern of ACET June 2020. Therefore participants can have a look at the below test pattern and prepare accordingly. The officials have also provided the test pattern details at their authorized website www.actuariesindia.org.
Highlights of ACET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the exam – Online
- Total Number of Questions – 55
- Total Marks – 100
- Duration of the Test – 2 Hours
- Subjects: Mathematics and Statistics
- Marking Scheme
- 25 questions – 1 mark each
25 questions – 2 marks each
05 questions – 5 marks each
- 25 questions – 1 mark each
- There would be 50% Negative Marking for each incorrect answer.
www.actuariesindia.org – ACET Syllabus 2020
The syllabus of ACET Examination Pattern includes the topics such as Mathematics, Statistics, English, Data Interpretation & Logic. Here we have given the complete IAI ACET 2020 Entrance Exam syllabus for all subjects. Therefore the participants can make a note of the list of topics and use them in your preparation.
ACET Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 – Mathematics
- Notation and standard functions.
- Numerical Methods.
ACET 2020 Exam Syllabus – Statistics
- Permutations and Combination.
- Types of Data: Statistical diagrams, bar chart, histogram, dot plot, stem-and-leaf, boxplot.
- Measures of Location: mean, median, mode.
- Measures of Spread: range, interquartile range, standard deviation, Variance, Skewness.
- Probabilities: basic rules of probabilities.
- Advanced Probabilities: tree diagrams, conditional probabilities.
- Discrete random variables: definitions, probabilities, mean, mode, median, standard deviation, variance, coefficient of skewness.
- Continuous random variables: definitions, probabilities, mean, mode, median, standard deviation, variance, coefficient of skewness.
- Discrete Distributions: Discrete uniform, Bernoulli, binomial, Poisson.
- Continuous Distributions: continuous uniform, exponential, the normal distribution.
- Correlation: scatter plots, covariance, correlation coefficient.
ACET 2020 Syllabus – English
- Vocabulary Based (Synonyms Antonyms)
- Fill in the blanks.
- English Usage or Grammar.
- Sentence Correction.
- Cloze Passage.
- Meaning-Usage Match.
- Analogies or Reverse Analogies.
- Jumbled Paragraph.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Facts / Inferences / Judgements.
- Summary Questions.
- Reading Comprehension.
IAI ACET Exam Syllabus – Data Interpretation
- Line Charts.
- Pie Chart.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Column Graphs.
- Bar Graphs.
Logical Reasoning – ACET Syllabus Pdf
- Number and Letter Series.
- Binary Logic.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Logical Matching.
- Logical Connectives.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Blood Relations.
- Logical Sequence.
In this article, we have described all the important topics related to ACET Syllabus 2020-21 and Test Pattern. We suggest every participant bookmark our site www.entranceexams.io for latest updates regarding Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) 2020. THANK YOU and ALL THE BEST for the IAI ACET Examination!!!
Official Website : actuariesindia.org