Get the Latest ACET Syllabus 2018 from this page. The Aspirants who are in the preparation can download the ACET Exam Syllabus Pdf at free of cost. Also, check the Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2018 Exam Pattern. Follow the below paragraphs to get ACET Study Material and Preparation Tips.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) Syllabus 2018-19
If you are searching for ACET Syllabus 2018 then read out this complete article without wasting your valuable time. As per the news, the officials of IAI issued the Notification for ACET. Therefore those candidates who are planning to enroll as student members of IAI have applied. Now all those Aspirants are keenly waiting to download Actuarial Common Entrance Test Syllabus Pdf. For those candidates, we have provided the ACET Entrance Exam Syllabus along with Test pattern on this page. You can also download the syllabus from the official website @ www.actuariesindia.org. Find the direct link to download the Syllabus at the end of the article.
The Authority of Institute of Actuaries of India is going to hold the ACET 2018 Entrance Exam in April 2018. Massive Number of candidates are participating in the exam. Hence the competition will be very high. To face that huge competition, the participants should have proper preparation. Make your preparation easy and effective with the help of the Actuarial Common Entrance Test Syllabus. You can also check the Test Pattern in order to crack some idea about the examination.
Download ACET Syllabus 2018 Pdf @ www.actuariesindia.org
|Name of the Authority||Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)|
|Name of the Exam||Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET)|
|ACET Exam dates||April & October|
|Starting Date to fill the Registration form||1st week, January 2018|
|Last Date for the submission of Application form||Last week of February 2018|
|ACET Exam Date||1st week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Result Date||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last Date for Admissions||3rd week, May 2018|
|Registration begins from||1st week of July 2018|
|Online Application lasts Upto||4th week, August 2018|
|Date of ACET Exam||October 1st week 2018|
|ACET Result release date||Last week of October 2018|
|Last Date for taking Admissions||November 3rd week 2018|
Actuaries India ACET Syllabus 2018 Test Pattern
In addition to the syllabus, Contestants should also be aware of ACET 2018 Exam Pattern. It will help the candidates to get a brief idea about the mode of the exam, the number of questions, marking scheme, duration etc. Here we have updated the latest exam pattern of ACET. Therefore participants can have a look at the below test pattern and prepare accordingly. The officials have also provided the test pattern details at their authorized website www.actuariesindia.org.
Highlights of ACET 2018 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the exam – Online
- Total Number of Questions – 55
- Total Marks – 100
- Duration of the Test – 2 Hours
- Subjects: Mathematics and Statistics
- Marking Scheme
- 25 questions – 1 mark each
25 questions – 2 marks each
05 questions – 5 marks each
- 25 questions – 1 mark each
- There would be 50% Negative Marking for each incorrect answer.
www.actuariesindia.org – ACET Syllabus 2018
The syllabus of ACET Examination includes the topics such as Mathematics, Statistics, English, Data Interpretation & Logic. Here we have given the complete syllabus for all subjects. Therefore the participants can make a note of the list of topics and use them in your preparation.
ACET Entrance Exam Syllabus – Mathematics
- Notation and standard functions.
- Numerical Methods.
ACET 2018 Exam Syllabus – Statistics
- Permutations and Combination.
- Types of Data: Statistical diagrams, bar chart, histogram, dot plot, stem-and-leaf, boxplot.
- Measures of Location: mean, median, mode.
- Measures of Spread: range, interquartile range, standard deviation, Variance, Skewness.
- Probabilities: basic rules of probabilities.
- Advanced Probabilities: tree diagrams, conditional probabilities.
- Discrete random variables: definitions, probabilities, mean, mode, median, standard deviation, variance, coefficient of skewness.
- Continuous random variables: definitions, probabilities, mean, mode, median, standard deviation, variance, coefficient of skewness.
- Discrete Distributions: Discrete uniform, Bernoulli, binomial, Poisson.
- Continuous Distributions: continuous uniform, exponential, the normal distribution.
- Correlation: scatter plots, covariance, correlation coefficient.
ACET Syllabus 2018 – English
- Vocabulary Based (Synonyms Antonyms)
- Fill in the blanks.
- English Usage or Grammar.
- Sentence Correction.
- Cloze Passage.
- Meaning-Usage Match.
- Analogies or Reverse Analogies.
- Jumbled Paragraph.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Facts / Inferences / Judgements.
- Summary Questions.
- Reading Comprehension.
IAI ACET Exam Syllabus – Data Interpretation
- Line Charts.
- Pie Chart.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Column Graphs.
- Bar Graphs.
Logical Reasoning – ACET Syllabus Pdf
- Number and Letter Series.
- Binary Logic.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Logical Matching.
- Logical Connectives.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Blood Relations.
- Logical Sequence.
In this article, we have described all the important topics related to ACET Syllabus 2018-19 and Test Pattern. We suggest every participant bookmark our site www.entranceexams.io for latest updates regarding Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) 2018. THANK YOU and ALL THE BEST for the IAI ACET Examination!!!