Get the Latest ACET Syllabus 2017 from this page. The Aspirants who are in the preparation can download the ACET Exam Syllabus Pdf at free of cost. Also, check the Actuarial Common Entrance Test (14) Exam Pattern. Follow the below paragraphs to get ACET December 2017 Study Material and Preparation Tips.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) Syllabus 2017-18
If you are searching for ACET 2017 Syllabus then read out this complete article without wasting your valuable time. As per the news, the officials of IAI issued the Notification for ACET December 2017. Therefore those candidates who are planning to enroll as student members of IAI have applied. Now all those Aspirants are keenly waiting to download Actuarial Common Entrance Test Syllabus Pdf. For those candidates, we have provided the ACET Entrance Exam Syllabus along with Test pattern on this page. You can also download the syllabus from the official website @ www.actuariesindia.org. Find the direct link to download the Syllabus at the end of the article.
The Authority of Institute of Actuaries of India is going to hold the ACET 14 Entrance Exam 2017 on 9th December 2017. Massive Number of candidates are participating in the exam. Hence the competition will be very high. To face that huge competition, the participants should have proper preparation. Make your preparation easy and effective with the help of the Actuarial Common Entrance Test 14 Syllabus. You can also check the Test Pattern in order to crack some idea about the examination.
Download ACET Syllabus 2017 Pdf @ www.actuariesindia.org
- Name of the Authority: Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)
- Name of the Examination: Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET)
- Commencement of ACET Registration: 20th July to 09th November 2017
- ACET 14 Exam Date: 09th December 2017
- The announcement of ACET Results: 22nd December 2017
- Last Date to take Student Membership Admission: 10th January 2018
- Category: Syllabus
- Official Website: www.actuariesindia.org
Actuaries India ACET Syllabus 2017 Test Pattern
In addition to the syllabus, Contestants should also be aware of ACET 2017 Exam Pattern. It will help the candidates to get a brief idea about the mode of the exam, the number of questions, marking scheme, duration etc. Here we have updated the latest exam pattern of ACET 14. Therefore participants can have a look at the below test pattern and prepare accordingly. The officials have also provided the test pattern details at their authorized website www.actuariesindia.org.
Highlights of ACET December 2017 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the exam – Online
- Total Number of Questions – 55
- Total Marks – 100
- Duration of the Test – 2 Hours
- Subjects: Mathematics and Statistics
- Marking Scheme
- 25 questions – 1 mark each
25 questions – 2 marks each
05 questions – 5 marks each
- 25 questions – 1 mark each
- There would be 50% Negative Marking for each incorrect answer.
www.actuariesindia.org Syllabus of ACET 14 (December)
The syllabus of ACET December 2017 Examination includes the topics such as Mathematics, Statistics, English, Date Interpretation & Logic. Here we have given the complete syllabus for all subjects. Therefore the participants can make a note of the list of topics and use them in your preparation.
ACET Entrance Exam Syllabus – Mathematics
- Notation and standard functions.
- Numerical Methods.
ACET Exam Syllabus 2017 – Statistics
- Permutations and Combination.
- Types of Data: Statistical diagrams, bar chart, histogram, dot plot, stem-and-leaf, boxplot.
- Measures of Location: mean, median, mode.
- Measures of Spread: range, interquartile range, standard deviation, Variance, Skewness.
- Probabilities: basic rules of probabilities.
- Advanced Probabilities: tree diagrams, conditional probabilities.
- Discrete random variables: definitions, probabilities, mean, mode, median, standard deviation, variance, coefficient of skewness.
- Continuous random variables: definitions, probabilities, mean, mode, median, standard deviation, variance, coefficient of skewness.
- Discrete Distributions: Discrete uniform, Bernoulli, binomial, Poisson.
- Continuous Distributions: continuous uniform, exponential, the normal distribution.
- Correlation: scatter plots, covariance, correlation coefficient.
ACET 2017 Syllabus – English
- Vocabulary Based (Synonyms Antonyms)
- Fill in the blanks.
- English Usage or Grammar.
- Sentence Correction.
- Cloze Passage.
- Meaning-Usage Match.
- Analogies or Reverse Analogies.
- Jumbled Paragraph.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Facts / Inferences / Judgements.
- Summary Questions.
- Reading Comprehension.
IAI ACET Exam Syllabus – Data Interpretation
- Line Charts.
- Pie Chart.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Column Graphs.
- Bar Graphs.
Logical Reasoning – ACET Syllabus Pdf
- Number and Letter Series.
- Binary Logic.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Logical Matching.
- Logical Connectives.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Blood Relations.
- Logical Sequence.
In this article, we have described all the important topics related to ACET Syllabus 2017-18 and Test Pattern. We suggest every participant bookmark our site www.entranceexams.io for latest updates regarding Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) 2017. THANK YOU and ALL THE BEST for the IAI ACET 14 Examination!!!