- 1 ACET 2018
- 1.1 Actuarial Common Entrance Test | ACET 2018-19 Exam
- 1.2 Actuaries India CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 ACET Registration 2018 @ www.actuariesindia.org
- 1.4 Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2018 Exam Important Dates
- 1.5 Download ACET Admit Card 2018 @ www.actuariesindia.org
- 1.6 ACET Exam 2018-19 | Actuaries Exam Centers in India
- 1.7 Actuarial Common Entrance Test Syllabus Download
- 1.8 ACET Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.9 Download ACET Exam Papers Pdf
- 1.10 Actuarial Common Entrance Test Passing Criteria | Cut Off
- 1.11 Actuaries India Result for ACET 2018 Exam
- 1.12 Actuarial Common Entrance Test – IAI ACET 2018 Admission
ACET Stands for Actuarial Common Entrance Test. Institute of Actuaries of India organizes ACET Exam for those candidates who are planning to enroll as student members in the Institute. ACET Exam is conducted two times in a year i.e, in the months of June & October. ACET 2018 Exam Online Application Process will start from 20th February 2018. Through this exam, candidates will get the admissions into professional courses in Actuaries.
Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) is a statutory body established under Actuaries Act 2006 for regulation of the profession of Actuaries in India. The Authorities of IAI has released the exam dates for Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2018-19 through the official portal. Candidates who are aspiring to do the professional courses in Actuaries can utilize this opportunity. The ACET Exam June 2018 registration process starts from 20th February 2018 and available until the 15th May 2018. Candidates can apply for the exam through online mode before the deadline to avoid the server issues. The details of ACET Exam 2018 such as registration, exam fees, exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, etc. are provided in the below sections. Also, get more details of Entrance Exams through the link shared here.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test | ACET 2018-19 Exam
|Actuaries India CET 2018|
|Name of the Conducting Board||Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)|
|Exam Name||Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2018|
|Exam Dates||June & October 2018|
Actuaries India CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply for the exam have to fulfill ACET Eligibility conditions such as educational qualification, age limit, etc.
- Candidates who have completed 10+2 examination or equivalent exam with English as one of the subjects are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Aspirants who are pursuing higher education & having qualifications in maths subjects are also eligible to appear for the exam.
- Graduates, Post Graduates, Engineering students, Management students, Chartered and Cost Accountants, Company Secretaries, Degree Holders in Mathematical & statistical sciences, etc. can also appear for the exam.
ACET Exam Age Criteria
- There is no age limit for the candidates appearing for the exam. Also, there is no Attempts limit.
ACET Registration 2018 @ www.actuariesindia.org
Aspirants have to register for the exam through online mode only. The registration for June Exam started from 20th February 2018 and lasts up to the 15th May 2018. Therefore, Willing Contenders have to submit their Actuarial CET Registration Form 2018 before the last date. After the successful submission of the application form, candidates can take the print out of the registration form for future reference.
How to fill ACET 2018 Application form?
- Firstly, Browse the IAI Official Site, i.e. www.actuariesindia.org
- You will redirect to the homepage of the IAI Official Portal.
- Search for the “ACET Registration Form” download link.
- After that, Click on that link & enter all the details in the application form.
- Check all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Pay the ACET Exam fee of Rs. 3000/- through online mode.
- Finally, After the successful submission take a printout of Actuaries CET Application Form for further use.
IAI Actuarial CET Registration Fees
- Candidates have to pay the ACET Exam fees of Rs. 3000/- which is non-refundable.
- The fee is to be paid through online mode only.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2018 Exam Important Dates
|Starting Date to fill the Registration form||20th February 2018|
|Last Date for the submission of Application form||15th May 2018|
|ACET Exam Date||23rd June 2018|
|Declaration of Result Date||12th July 2018|
|Last Date for Admissions||24th July 2018|
|Registration begins from||1st week of July 2018|
|Online Application lasts Upto||4th week, August 2018|
|Date of ACET Exam||October 1st week 2018|
|ACET Result release date||Last week of October 2018|
|Last Date for taking Admissions||November 3rd week 2018|
Download ACET Admit Card 2018 @ www.actuariesindia.org
Candidates can download ACET Exam Call Letter through online mode either from the official portal or from the direct link provided below. First of all, aspirants have to book a slot to get the admit card. The ACET Hall Ticket 2018 will be released few days before the exam. ACET Admit Card 2018 is mandatory for appearing the exam. So, aspirants have to download the hall ticket through online by entering the login details. Also, keep a hard copy of the Actuarial CET Admit Card 2018 safe till the admission process is over.
Best Books to prepare for Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2018
- TOMATO (Test Of Mathematics at Ten plus Two level published by ISI).
- Word Power Made Easy Editor by Norman Lewis.
- ACTED Study Material by FAC and STATS PACK.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha.
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay, Mc Graw.
- The Pearson and Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CAT by Nishit K. Sinha.
- Challenging Mathematical Problems with Elementary Solutions by A.M. Yaglom and I.M. Yaglom.
- How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT by Arun Sharma.
- Trishna’s Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning for the CAT and other MBA Entrance Examinations.
- Problem Primer for the Olympiad by C R Pranesachar, B J Venkatachala, C S Yogananda.
- An Excursion in Mathematics by M. R. Modak, S. A. Katre, V. V. Acharya, V. M. Sholapurkar.
- Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal.
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin.
- Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics by New Age International Publishers.
- Problem Solving Strategies Editor by Arthur Engel.
ACET Exam 2018-19 | Actuaries Exam Centers in India
|Exam Centers for Actuarial Common Entrance Test|
|Code||Name of Centre|
Actuarial Common Entrance Test Syllabus Download
The ACET Exam Paper includes two sections. Section-I & Section-II.
- Section I: Mathematics, Statistics, Data Interpretation having weightage of 55%.
- Section II: English, Logical Reasoning having 45% of the weightage.
ACET Exam Pattern 2018
- ACET Exam consists of 70 multiple choice type questions.
- The question paper is for 100 marks.
- The question paper comprises of two sections.
- Section I contains 55% of weightage and Section II consists of 45 % of weightage.
- The duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- There is a provision of negative marking for every wrong answer.
|Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2018 Exam Pattern|
|No. of questions||No. of Marks Allotted||Total no. of Marks|
|45 Questions||1 Mark||45|
|25 Questions||2 Marks||50|
|5 questions||3 Marks||15|
|Total = 75 Questions||110 Marks|
Download ACET Exam Papers Pdf
Before going to appear for the exam, candidates have to download Actuarial Common Entrance Test Sample Papers Pdf and practice daily. By solving ACET Previous Year Question Papers, aspirants will come to know exam pattern, topics covered, questions asked in the exam, duration, marking scheme, etc. We will provide here the direct link to download ACET Exam Question Papers for the guidance purpose to the applicants.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test Passing Criteria | Cut Off
Candidates have to score minimum cut off marks in both the sections in order to qualify the exam. There are no specific passing marks in ACET Exam. To clear the exam, aspirants have to score 80% or above (not less than 60%) to be on the safe side.
Actuaries India Result for ACET 2018 Exam
The conducting authority will declare ACET Results through online mode. The officials will release the result in few weeks after successful completion of the Exam. Candidates can check the ACET Exam 2018 Result by entering their login details. Actuarial CET Result will be valid for three years from the declaration of results for taking the student membership of IAI.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test – IAI ACET 2018 Admission
Qualified candidates for the entrance exam have to undergo ACET 2018 Admission Procedure. Candidates have to register themselves again for “Student Membership Form”. Candidates have to take the application form & payment confirmation receipt and send it to the below address along with the attested documents.
Institute of Actuaries of India,
302, Indian Globe Chambers, 142, Fort Street,
Off DN Road, Near CST (VT) Station, Mumbai-400001.
Scanned Documents required at the time of ACET Admission Registration
- Date of Birth ID Proof (Birth Certificate, PAN Card, Passport, School/College Leaving Certificate)
- Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/Passport/School or College ID Proof)
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
We have gathered here the complete information regarding Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2018-19 only for the reference purpose of the candidates. Also, our team will update the further details soon after the official announcement. So, we suggest the candidates stay connected to our site entranceexams.io for more latest updates on All India Entrance Exams.
Got to the Institute of Actuaries Official Site: www.actuariesindia.org