- 1 ACET 2017
- 1.1 Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) Exam 2017-18
- 1.2 Actuaries India Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 ACET Registration 2017 – www.actuariesindia.org
- 1.4 ACET14 December Exam Date 2017
- 1.5 Download ACET Admit Card 2017 @ www.actuariesindia.org
- 1.6 ACET Exam Centers | Actuarial Exam Centers in India
- 1.7 Actuarial Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2017 Download
- 1.8 ACET Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.9 Download ACET Exam Papers Pdf
- 1.10 ACET Exam Passing Criteria | Cut Off
- 1.11 Actuarial India Result December 2017
- 1.12 Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) Admission
ACET Stands for Actuarial Common Entrance Test. Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) is a statutory body established under Actuaries Act 2006 for regulation of the profession of Actuaries in India. IAI organizes Actuarial Common Entrance Test for those candidates planning to enroll as student members in the Institute. ACET Exam is conducted three times in a year i.e, in the months of April, June & December. Through this exam, candidates will get the admissions into professional courses in Actuaries.
The Authorities of Institute of Actuaries of India has released the exam dates for Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2017 through the official portal. Candidates who are aspiring to do the professional courses in Actuaries can utilize this opportunity. The registration process starts from 20th July 2017 and available until 9th November 2017. Candidates can apply for the exam through online mode before the deadline to avoid the server issues. The details of ACET Exam 2017-18 such as registration, exam fees, exam date, syllabus, pattern, etc are provided through the below sections. Also, get more details of Entrance Exams through the link shared here.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) Exam 2017-18
|ACET 14 December Exam 2017|
|Name of the Conducting Board||Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)|
|Exam Name||ACET14 December Exam|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||20th July 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of the application form||9th November 2017|
|Exam Date||9th December 2017|
Actuaries India Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply for the exam have to fulfill ACET Eligibility such as educational qualification, age limit, etc.
- Candidates who have completed 10+2 examination or equivalent exam with English as one of the subjects are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Aspirants who are pursuing higher education & having qualifications in mathematical subjects are also eligible to appear for the exam.
- Graduates, Post Graduates, Engineering students, Management students, Chartered and Cost Accountants, Company Secretaries, Degree Holders in Mathematical & statistical sciences, etc can also appear for the exam.
ACET Exam Eligibility
- There is no age limit for the candidates appearing for the exam. Also, there is no Attempts limit.
ACET Registration 2017 – www.actuariesindia.org
Aspirants have to register for the exam through online mode only. The registration for December exam will start from 20th July 2017. The last date for the submission of Actuarial CET Registration Form 2017 is 9th November 2017. After the successful submission of the application form, candidates can take the print out of the registration form for future reference.
How to fill ACET Application form 2017?
- Visit the official website www.actuariesindia.org
- You will redirect to the homepage of the official portal.
- Search for the “ACET Registration Form” download link.
- Click on that link & enter all the details in the application form.
- Check all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Pay the exam fee of Rs. 3000/- through online mode.
- After the successful submission of application, take the printout of it for further use.
IAI Actuarial CET Registration Fees
- Candidates have to pay the ACET Exam fees of Rs. 3000/- which is non-refundable.
- The fee is to be paid through online mode only.
ACET14 December Exam Date 2017
|Actuaries India Exam Dates|
|Starting Date to fill the registration form||20th July 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of Application form||9th November 2017|
|Exam Date||9th December 2017|
|Result Date||22nd December 2017|
|Last Date to take the student membership admission (if you want to appear for March 2018 Exam)||10th January 2018|
Download ACET Admit Card 2017 @ www.actuariesindia.org
Candidates can download ACET Hall ticket 2017 through online mode from the official portal. First of all, aspirants have to book a slot to get the admit card. The hall ticket for December exam will be released in the month of November 2017. Without the admit card, candidates are not allowed into the exam hall. So, candidates have to enter the login details to download the hall ticket through online. Also, take the hard copy of the Actuarial CET Admit Card 2017 and keep it in a safe place till the admission process is over.
ACET Exam Centers | Actuarial Exam Centers in India
|Exam Centers for Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2017|
|Code||Name of Centre|
Actuarial Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2017 Download
The ACET Exam Paper includes two sections. Section-I & Section-II.
- Section I: Mathematics, Statistics, Data Interpretation having weightage of 55%.
- Section II: English, Logical Reasoning having 45% of the weightage.
ACET Exam Pattern 2017
- ACET Exam consists of 70 multiple choice type questions.
- The question paper is for 100 marks.
- The question paper comprises of two sections.
- Section I contains 55% of weightage and Section II consists of 45 % of weightage.
- The duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- There is a provision of negative marking for every wrong answer.
|ACET Exam Pattern 2017|
|No. of questions||No. of Marks Allotted||Total no. of Marks|
|45 Questions||1 Mark||45|
|20 Questions||2 Marks||40|
|5 questions||3 Marks||15|
|Total = 70 Questions||100 Marks|
Download ACET Exam Papers Pdf
Before going to appear for the exam, candidates have to download Actuarial Common Entrance Test Sample Papers Pdf and practice daily. By solving ACET Previous Year Question Papers, aspirants will come to know exam pattern, topics covered, questions asked in the exam, duration, marking scheme, etc. We will provide here the direct link to download ACET Exam Question Papers for the guidance purpose to the applicants.
ACET Exam Passing Criteria | Cut Off
Candidates have to score minimum cut off marks in both the sections in order to qualify the exam. There are no specific passing marks in ACET Exam. To clear the exam, aspirants have to score 80% or above (not less than 60%) to be on the safe side.
Actuarial India Result December 2017
ACET Results 2017-18 will be declared by the conducting authority through online mode. The officials will release the result on 22nd December 2017. Candidates must be able to check the ACET December 2017 Result by entering the login details. Actuarial CET Result will be valid for three years from the declaration of the result for taking the student membership of IAI.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) Admission
Qualified candidates of the entrance exam have to undergo ACET 2017 Admission Procedure. Candidates have to register again themselves for “Student Membership Form”. Candidates have to take the application form & payment confirmation receipt and send it to the below address along with the attested documents.
Institute of Actuaries of India,
302, Indian Globe Chambers, 142, Fort Street,
Off DN Road, Near CST (VT) Station, Mumbai-400001.
Documents required at the time of ACET Admission Registration
- Date of Birth ID Proof (Birth Certificate, PAN Card, Passport, School/College Leaving Certificate)
- Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/Passport/School or College ID Proof)
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
We have gathered here the complete information regarding ACET Exam 2017-18 only for the convenience purpose of the candidates. Also, our team will update the further details soon after the official announcement. So, we suggest the candidates stay connected to our site entranceexams.io for more updates on All India Entrance Exams.