AIBE 13 registration 2019 will be avaiable from March onwards. Candidates can refer the complete AIBE registration 2019 procedure on this page. View eligibility criteria to apply for AIBE (13) exam. Know All India Bar Examination XIII (13) dates 2019-20. Refer how to fill BCI AIBE application form 2019. Get an idea of the Bar Council of India registration fee payment procedure.
AIBE 13 Registration 2019 | Bar Council of India AIBE XIII Online Registration
Bar Council of India releases the AIBE 13 Application form/ registration form through online mode. BCI is the main regulating authority of the All India Bar Examination. AIBE registration form 2019 will available in the month of March 2019. So, the candidates should apply for AIBE XIII (13) exam through online. All India Bar Examination online registration will be closed in May 2019. So, the eligible candidates can fill and submit the AIBE exam 2019 registration form before the due date of submission. The applicants who completed their graduation in Law courses are eligible to appear the test. Therefore, interested candidates should fill the AIBE 13 Registration form 2019 and make the fee payment to complete the application form submission. Aspirants need to make the fee payment through SBI Bank Challan.
Go through the below sections, to check the simple AIBE 13 registration 2019 process, eligibility conditions, exam dates, fee payment procedure, etc.
AIBE Exam 2019 Dates @ allindiabarexamination.com Registration 13 Schedule
|Name of the Exam Conducting Organization||Bar Council of India|
|Entrance Exam Name||All India Bar Examination|
|Mode of the Application/ Registration||Online|
|AIBE 13 Registration starts from||March 2019|
|Last Date for AIBE 2019 Online Registration||May 2019|
|Ending Date for AIBE Registration fee Payment through Challan||May 2019|
|Fill Details in AIBE 13 (XIII) Application form 2019-20||May 2019|
|Closing Date for completion of the incomplete AIBE Application form||May 2019|
|AIBE 2019 Hall Ticket Download Date||May 2019|
|BCI AIBE 13 Exam Date 2019||June 2019|
|All India Bar Entrance Examination AIBE Answer key publishing date||June 2019|
|AIBE (13) result declare date||July 2019|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
About BCI All India Bar Examination
Bar Council of India (BCI) conducts the AIBE Examination in order to select the candidates for Law Practice. BCI will offer “Certificate of Practice” to those who clear this All India Bar Entrance Examination (AIBE). Through this Exam, Through the BCI issued Certificate of Practice, the advocates can practice law in any court across India. Therefore, interested candidates should apply for AIBE 2019 exam before the last date. Follow the provided AIBE 13 registration 2019 process to complete the task. Also, refer all national level law entrance exams registration process on our website.
Bar Council of India AIBE XIII (13) Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be a person of Indian National.
- There is no specified age limit is applicable to apply for AIBE XIII exam.
- Applicants must complete the 3 or 5 years graduation in Law courses from an institute which is recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The aspirant should have enrolled as an advocate with their State Bar Council.
AIBE Exam 2019 Application Fee
- The candidates have to pay the application fee of AIBE exam 2019 through SBI Bank Challan.
- No other fee payment is not acceptible.
- AIBE 13 Registration 2019 Fee for General & OBC candidates is Rs. 3560/-.
- SC/ ST candidates need to pay the AIBE Online registration fee is Rs. 2560/-.
Necessary Documents for AIBE (13) Online Registration
- Advocate ID card ( if authenticated by State Bar Council)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned photo and signature
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Enrollment Certificate
BCI AIBE Registration 2019 | AIBE 13 Online Registration Process
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official website i.e., www.allindiabarexamination.com otherwise click on the link attached below.
- Thereafter, candidates have to click on the “Register” button for new AIBE 13 Registration 2019.
- Now, the applicants enter the basic details in the AIBE registration form 2019.
- After that, you have to upload the required scanned images as well as enter the necessary details in AIBE 13 application form 2019.
- Now, they require clicking on the “Save Button” to save the entered data.
- On successful submission of above information, the registration id and password will be sent to the registered mobile number and Email Id.
- Candidates also have to enter the enrollment number with state code as per their enrollment certificate.
- Exam applicants have to log in to their account by clicking on the “Login Here” tab on the homepage of the official site. Also, enter the AIBE 2019 registration Id and password to login to the account.
- After that, applicants should check the furnished details of AIBE 13 registration form.
- If all are ok, then they take the print copy of the print challan form to pay the application fee.
- Candidates should make the AIBE 13 registration 2019 fee payment through SBI Bank Challan only.
- Applicants need to go any SBI bank branch with printed application form of AIBE 13 after 24 hours of completion of BCI AIBE online registration 2019.
- After 24 hours of fee payment transaction, candidates have to re-login by using the same id and password to upload the fee payment challan form.
- Enter the Branch code, journal number and date of challan from the printed challan copy.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to submit the AIBE form 2019 & go back to the registration form page.
- Then take the print out of the AIBE 2019 online application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Candidates should stay connected to our entrance exams site to check the latest updates on All India Bar Examination 2019.