- 1 AIIMS MBBS 2018 Counselling
- 1.1 mbbs.aiimsexams.org 2018
- 1.2 AIIMS Counselling Dates 2018
- 1.3 All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS 2018 Seat Matrix – AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2018
- 1.4 Certificates required for All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Counselling 2018
- 1.5 AIIMS Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery 2018 Admission Fee
- 1.6 MBBS 2018 Counselling Procedure AIIMS
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Counselling Schedule announced. Most of the qualified candidates of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Exam 2018 can check below for details regarding AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2018. The AIIMS 2018 Counselling Process will start from July 2018. You can find information about AIIMS Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery Counselling Dates 2018, Counselling Procedure, AIIMS MBBS Helpline Centres, Fee, etc.
Tentative AIIMS MBBS 2018 Counselling Schedule
|S.No.||AIIMS MBBS Counselling Events 2018||Tentative Dates|
|1.||MBBS Counselling 2018 Round 1||July 2018|
|2.||Counselling Round 2||August 2018|
|3.||AIIMS MBBS Counselling Round 3 2018||September 2018|
|4.||Open Counselling (if necessary)||September 2018|
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Counselling
Many of the aspirants who have appeared for AIIMS Entrance Exam 2018 got qualified in the exam. All the qualified aspirants must have been waiting for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Counselling 2018. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery 2018 Counselling Dates is released by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences. First of all, the Counselling conducting authorities will prepare the merit list and then call the candidates according to the merit list. The candidates with reservation are called first & the unreserved candidates are called later. The verification officials will verify the documents and then seats are filled accordingly. Finally, Candidates will get admission into any of the Seven All India Institutes of Medical Sciences. Allotted Candidates must pay an admission fee, the details of which are specified below.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi conducts AIIMS MBBS Exam every year in order to provide admissions to candidates into Medical Courses. There are total 7 Institutes organized by AIIMS. The total number of seats that are available as of now are 672. It is a National Level Exam. All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS MBBS Notification 2018 is released in the month of January 2018. The starting date to apply for MBBS Exam 2018 in January. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery Counselling Process 2018 is expected in the month of July 2018. All the qualified candidates can check the below sections for complete details about AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2018. Visit All India Entrance Exams for more details.
AIIMS Counselling Dates 2018
|Exam Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Exam||AIIMS MBBS 2018|
|Starting date of AIIMS 2018 Application Form||January 2018|
|Last date for submitting AIIMS MBBS Application form 2018||February 2018.|
|AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Status||March 2018.|
|Release date of AIIMS Admit Card 2018||May 2018|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam date 2018||May 2018.|
|The announcement of AIIMS MBBS Result 2018 (Tentative)||June 2018.|
|Begin of AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2018||July 2018|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS 2018 Seat Matrix – AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2018
|S No.||AIIMS Location||UR / General||OBC||SC||ST||Foreign||Total|
Certificates required for All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Counselling 2018
The AIIMS MBBS Counselling Call Letter 2018 are sent to the qualified applicants individually. All the qualified candidates who are attending the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Counselling Process must bring the required certificates for verification. The list of documents that a candidate must carry is given below.
- AIIMS MBBS 2018 Hall Ticket.
- AIIMS MBBS Rank Card 2018 or All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS 2018 Score Card.
- SSC Mark list or equivalent.
- Intermediate or equivalent exam Marks Sheet & Certificate.
- Caste or Category Certificate.
- AIIMS MBBS 2018 Counselling Call Letter issued by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Migration Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Six recent Passport size Photographs.
- One set of Self-attested copies of all documents.
AIIMS Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery 2018 Admission Fee
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 1350/-|
|Caution Money||Rs. 100/-|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 25/-|
|Student Union Fee||Rs. 63/-|
|Laboratory Fee||Rs. 90/-|
|Pot Fund||Rs. 1320/-|
|Hostel Rent||Rs. 990/-|
|Electrical Charges||Rs. 198/-|
|Gymkhana Fee||Rs. 220/-|
|Hostel Security (Refundable)||Rs. 1000/-|
|Mess Security (Refundable)||Rs. 500/-|
Candidates allocated a seat in any of the Seven Institutes of AIIMS must pay the fee for different aspects. The details of the fee to be paid is given in the above table.
MBBS 2018 Counselling Procedure AIIMS
All the aspirants of AIIMS MBBS 2018 must appear for AIIMSMBBS Counselling 2018. The Counselling for All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Exam is performed on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the competitive entrance examination. You can refer the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Counselling Process given below.
- Preparation of Merit list by authorities
- Document Submission
- Filling of seats
- Admission & Fee Payment
Candidates who wish to attend for AIIMS MBBS Counselling will undergo the following stages.
Step 1 – Preparation of Merit list by Officials
- AIIMS will release the Merit list based on the Percentile Scores attained by the candidates.
- Officials will release Category wise AIIMS MBBS 2018 merit list.
- They will prepare a total of 4 merit lists. The details of AIIMS MBBS Merit list 2018 are as follows.
- Common Merit list
- Scheduled Category Candidates list
- Scheduled Tribe Candidates list
- OBC Category Candidates list
- Aspirants will call for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Counselling according to the merit list.
- In each category, the total number of aspirants will be four times the number of available seats in each category.
Step 2 – Submission of Documents
- Candidates will receive All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Counselling Call Letter 2018 individually.
- Candidates can also download the Call letters in online by logging on to their profile.
- All the aspirants attending the AIIMS MBBS Counselling Process 2018 should carry some documents which are mandatory. If any candidate fails to bring any of the certificates to AIIMS MBBS Counselling Centre, his/her candidature will be canceled.
Step 3 – Filling of Seats
- All the candidates must be physically present for the Counselling.
- The officials will call the unreserved category candidates first to fill the seats during the AIIMS Medical Counselling process.
- Next, the candidates with reservation are called for filling the seats in their respective categories.
- If any candidate who belongs to the reserved category, chooses another institution of his/her choice, then the officials will fill the seat with the candidate from the same reservation category based on the merit.
- All the candidates with the reservation will attend the AIIMS Counselling Process.
- However, if the applicant wishes to take up a different institute under his/her reserved category, the candidate can attend that Counselling too.
- Till the last round, Officials will call the candidates for Counselling strictly based on their merit.
- In case during the open selection, authorities will transfer the vacant ST seat to SC Category & vice versa. If both the seats of SC/ST seats remain vacant, then they will transfer the seats to General Category. If OBC seats remain vacant, they will transfer the seats to the general category.
- The candidates select must attend for the medical examination at AIIMS, New Delhi, which will hold in July 2018, for the first round of Counselling.
Step 4 – Admission and Payment of Fees
After the completion of All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Seat Allotment in any of the Seven institutes of All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Candidates must pay the fees immediately. You must pay the fee through cash only.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Venues 2018 / Helpline Centres
The AIIMS Medical Counselling 2018 for admission to the Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelors of Surgery programme will take place at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Visit our website regularly for more updates on All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery 2018 Counselling.
Official website: mbbs.aiimsexams.org