AIIMS MBBS Application Form available now. Check AIIMS Application Form filling Procedure. GET AIIMS Registration Steps. And also details of AIIMS MBBS Online Application Form like Application Fee, Eligibility, Step by Step Apply online procedure.
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018
AIIMS Application Form 2017 for MBBS Entrance Exam is available online. The AIIMS New Delhi is the exam conducting authority for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Examination released the application form. Candidates who want to do MBBS under AIIMS can fill the AIIMS MBBS Application Form. Candidates have to Submit the Application Form of AIIMS MBBS 2018 successfully before the last date. To apply for the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination, aspirants need to register first. So, check the AIIMS Online Registration Process from the below Sections. And also check the Eligibility criteria before going to fill the AIIMS MBBS online Application Form. Hence check the Complete details of Application Form of AIIMS MBBS 2018 from this Page.
Aspirants must be aware of Online Application Dates. Because late submission of AIIMS Online Application Form may lead to the penalization. The Officials of AIIMS, New Delhi also provides Correction facility after Submitting the Form. Officials will announce the correction dates, in those dates only aspirants have to make corrections in the AIIMS Online Form. The Authority will release the Online Application Form at their official Site mbbs.aiimsexams.org. Therefore candidates should fill the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form and submit through online mode only. No other mode of Submitting the Form will be accepted by the officials. Therefore check AIIMS MBBS Exam Date, Eligibility, Application Fee etc.
AIIMS Application Form 2018 for MBBS Admissions
|Name of the Examination||All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS|
|Starting date to Submit AIIMS MBBS Online Application||January 2018|
|Closing date to submit the AIIMS 2018 application form||February 2018|
|All India Institutes of Medical Sciences 2018 Admit Card availability||May 2018|
|All India Institutes of Medical Sciences MBBS Exam Date 2018||May 2018|
|AIIMS MBBS Results declaration Date||June 2018 (Expected)|
The AIIMS 2018 Application Form can be filled and Submitted through online mode. All India Institute of Medial Sciences, New Delhi is the main conducting authority. It organizes the National Level Entrance Examination for Medical courses called as AIIMS Entrance Exam. This Exam is offered by seven AIIMS Institutions of India to provide admissions into MBBS programs.
AIIMS Application Fee
General Category candidates
Rs. 1,000/- + Transaction Charges
Other Backward Classes (OBC: Both Creamy and Non- creamy Layers)
Rs. 1,000/- + Transaction Charges
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Rs. 800/- + Transaction Charges
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Rs. 800/- + Transaction Charges
- Aspirants should pay the Application Fee through online by using the Payment gateways (i.e., Credit Cards/ Debit Cards/ Net Banking).
- Candidates should pay the fee before the last date.
Eligibility Criteria to fill the AIIMS MBBS Online Form
- Students should complete the 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English Subjects.
- Aspirants have to obtain minimum 60% marks (50% of marks for SC/ ST/ OPH category) in aggregate.
- And the minimum age should be 17 years.
- Students who are appearing for the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for this Examination.
How to apply for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination 2018?
- Online Registration.
- Make Payment of Application Fee.
- Selecting Exam center.
- Filling Application Form with Academic qualification and Address details.
- Uploading Scanned images of Photograph, Signature and thumb impression.
- Printout of Registration Form and Confirmation Page.
Required Documents to fill AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form
- Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Left-hand thumb impression in a given format (GIF, PNG, JPG, and JPEG).
- Photograph: The Scanned photograph image dimensions should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm (width x height) and the Size of the Photograph should be in between 10-100 KB.
- Signature: The dimensions of the Scanned image of Signature should be in 6 x 3 cm (width x height) and Maximum size limit is 10 – 50 KB.
- Left-Hand thumb: The Scanned image of Left-hand thumb impression dimensions should be 4 x 3 cm (width x height) and the Maximum Size limit is 10 – 50 KB.
- A valid Email Id and Mobile Number.
- Qualification and Academic details of the Applicant.
- Payment details ( i.e., Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking details).
How to fill AIIMS Online Application Form for MBBS
Candidates who are willing to Fill the AIIMS MBBS Online Application Form can check the entire procedure here. Firstly, they have to get register to fill the online form. So check the AIIMS Online Registration Steps given here. Therefore, students are suggested to follow the given steps to fill the Application Form of AIIMS MBBS 2018.
Step- 1: AIIMS Registration
- Aspirants have to visit the Official Site of AIIMS i.e., mbbs.aiimsexams.org or direct link given below.
- Find the AIIMS Online Registration Link and click on it to get register for MBBS Entrance Examination.
- Now a new page will be opened.
- Read the given instructions carefully and click on “Proceed” button.
- Now enter their personal, contact details.
- Read the declaration and click on “Register” button.
- Then “Candidate ID” & “Password” will be generated.
- Note down the Generated ID and Password for further use.
- After Successful Registration, Login to the Registered account by using the generated ID and Password.
- At that time, candidates can change their Login password.
- Now click on the “Proceed to Step 2” button.
Step 2: Make Payment
- After re-login to their account, candidates have to pay the Application Fee through online mode only.
- Now click on the “Online Payment” link and choose their payment mode and enter all the details.
- Now click on the “Proceed” button.
Step 3: City Choice
- After Successful Payment, Select the city for examination.
- After selecting the city, click on “Save & Proceed” button.
- Once the city was selected, there is no chance to change.
Step 4: Qualification & Address Details
- Enter the Education Qualification and address details in the AIIMS Application Form.
- After filling all the Application Form, click on the “Save & Proceed” button to go to the next step.
Step 5: Upload Images
- After entering all the details, upload the scanned images of Photograph, Signature & Left-hand thumb impression.
- The information related to scanned images are given above.
- To upload the images, click on the “Choose File” button.
- Now upload the Images one by one.
- After uploading, click on “Save & Proceed” button.
Step 6: Print AIIMS MBBS Online Application Form
- After completion of all the above steps, check all the entered details carefully.
- If you want to change any information in the filled AIIMS MBBS Application Form then click on edit button.
- Correct the details and click on Save button.
- Now Click on the “Final Submit” button for AIIMS Registration.
- Once it was submitted successfully, take a printout.
- After Final Submission, aspirants will receive an acknowledge mail from the AIIMS having unique Registration Number.
- Note down the Registration Number for further use.
AIIMS MBBS Application Form Correction Facility:
After final Submission of AIIMS MBBS Online Application Form, No correction facility was given to the candidates. So before the due date, Correct the entered details before final Submission.
Hence check Provided AIIMS MBBS Application Form Filling Procedure. Candidates can Apply online from the link given below. For more details regarding the AIIMS MBBS 2018, visit our site www.entranceexams.io regularly.