AIIMS PG Application Form 2018 for January Session is released now. Check AIIMS Post Graduate Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria. Get AIIMS PG Exam Dates & Application Fee. Also, get Steps to Fill AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form. Aspirants can check the complete details of AIIMS 2018 PG Application Form from the below sections.
AIIMS PG Application Form 2018 @ www.aiimsexams.org
Are you a pass out of MBBS Programme and waiting for admission to PG Courses? If so, there is a good news for you. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has announced the Dates for AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form. Candidates who are desired to pursue PG Programmes in any of the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences can apply from 1st week of September 2018. We advise the students to fill the AIIMS PG Application Form 2018 carefully after having a look at this article completely. Aspirants can submit AIIMS Application Form 2018 for PG through Online mode only. Students must, first of all, register Online for All India Institute of Medical Sciences PG Exam 2018. Candidates must fill the AIIMS PG 2018 Online Application Form and submit the same before the last date. Individuals can select the Exam City according to their preference.
Also, check AIIMS PG Syllabus & Exam Pattern
People should pay a certain amount of Application Fee in order to complete the process of filling AIIMS PG Entrance Application Form 2018. We have mentioned the Application Fee Structure for AIIMS PG in the following sections. Officials of All India Institute of Medical Sciences will not provide any correction facility for the candidates to perform. Hence, all the students should fill the Online Application Form of AIIMS PG 2018 with care. Applicants must check their Eligibility Criteria before applying for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Entrance Exam 2018. No candidate will be allowed to write the Exam if he/ she do not satisfy the Eligibility Conditions with respect to Age, Nationality and Educational Qualification. Refer this article completely for more details about AIIMS PG Application Form 2018.
Also, download AIIMS PG Previous Year Question Papers
AIIMS PG 2018 Application Dates
|Starting Date of AIIMS PG Online Registration 2018||First week of September 2017|
|Last date to fill AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form||Last week of September 2017|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application|
AIIMS PG Important Dates 2018
|Exam Conducting Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Name of the Exam||AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2018|
|Date of release of AIIMS PG Admit Card 2018||Fourth week of October 2017|
|AIIMS PG Exam Date 2018||12th November 2017|
|Declaration of AIIMS PG 2018 Results||18th November 2017|
|Date of AIIMS PG 1st Counselling 2018||07th December 2017|
|Second Counselling Starting date||18th December 2017|
|Date of AIIMS PG Open Counselling 2018||23rd February 2018|
Also, download AIIMS PG 2018 Admit Card
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Entrance Exam 2018
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi organizes a National Level Entrance Exam every year. It is called as AIIMS PG Entrance Exam. The main objective of authorities of AIIMS, New Delhi behind conducting this Exam is to offer admission in various affiliated colleges and Institutes of AIIMS. Qualified candidates of AIIMS PG will get admission to Post Graduate Medical Courses such as MS/ MD/ MDS/ M.Ch./ DM. All India Institute of Medical Sciences conducts this Exam in two sessions in a year, i.e. January and July Sessions. Eligible and interested candidates must hurry to fill AIIMS PG Application Form 2018 before the deadline. In this article, students can get the information about AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Steps to fill AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form, etc.
Also, download AIIMS PG Answer Key 2018
AIIMS PG Application Fee 2018
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|Other Backward Classes||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Scheduled Caste||Rs. 800/-|
|Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 800/-|
|Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped||NA|
Mode of Payment
Candidates can remit the requisite Application Fee of AIIMS PG 2018 through Online mode only. There are two modes of Online Payment, through which applicants can make the payment as per their convenience.
- Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Net Banking
Also, check AIIMS PG Result 2018
AIIMS PG Entrance Eligibility Criteria 2018 | AIIMS PG Application Form 2018
Students who are applying for AIIMS PG 2018 can check their Eligibility from the below.
- Candidates should belong to Indian Nationality.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must hold an MBBS Degree if they are applying for MS/ MD and BDS Degree from the Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India.
- Minimum Marks: General and OBC candidates must obtain 55% aggregate and SC/ ST Category students must score minimum 50% aggregate.
- Aspirants should complete the compulsory rotatory internship which will be for 12 months on or before January 31, 2018.
- If the candidates wish to apply for July Session, in that case, training should be completed on or before July 30, 2018.
How to Apply for AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2018
- First of all, visit AIIMS PG Official website, i.e. www.aiimsexams.org.
- For New Registration, candidates must click on “Click here for New Registration” button.
- Students must read the instructions carefully and then, click on “Proceed” button.
- Applicants should fill their Personal and Contact details.
- Submit the filled details.
- Candidates must note their Application ID and click on OK button.
- Now, applicants should make the Payment of Application Fee.
- After successful fee payment, aspirants must choose the City for Center of Examination.
- Next, students must fill the Details of Qualification and Address.
- Upload the Scanned Images in prescribed format and size.
- Click on “Save & Proceed” button after the completion of uploading the Images.
- Finally, candidates must take a printout of the submitted AIIMS 2018 PG Application Form for further use and click on “Final Submit” button.
Individuals can fill the Application Form of AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2018 through Online mode only. We have described the detailed process to apply for AIIMS PG Exam 2018 here.
Also, check AIIMS PG Counselling Procedure 2018
www.aiimsexams.org – How to Fill AIIMS PG Application Form 2018
Students must keep the documents or details mentioned below before filling AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form.
Documents/ Details Required
- Details of Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Valid E-mail ID and Active Contact Number.
- Scanned copies of Photograph, Left-Hand thumb impression & Signature in prescribed format (PNG, GIF, JPG, and JPEG).
- Dimensions of Photograph must be 3.5 x 4.5 cm (width x height) and Size should be between 10 KB to 100 KB.
- Candidates must put the Signature with dimensions 6 x 3 cm (width x height) and thumb impression with 4 x 3 cm (width x height). Maximum size limit for Left-Hand thumb impression & Signature should be 10 to 50 KB.
- Academic Qualification details.
Step 1 – AIIMS PG Registration 2018
- Go to the Official website of AIIMS PG, i.e. www.aiimsexams.org.
- Now, click on the link “Click here” for New Registration.
- A new page will open which has instructions.
- Read the instructions carefully and Click on “Proceed” button.
- Students must enter the details of Personal, Contact, and Preferences of Institutes.
- Candidates should read the declaration & Click on “Register” button.
- Note the “Candidate ID” and “Password” for future reference.
- Login with the Generated ID and Password, change the Password & Click on “Proceed to Step 2” button.
Step 2 – Pay the Application Fee
- In this step, candidates must pay the fee according to their category through Online mode, i.e. Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking.
- Click on “Online Payment” link.
- Select the mode of Payment and click on “Proceed” button.
- Before proceeding to Fee Payment, candidates can take the print out of Application Slip by clicking on “Print” button if they wish to do so.
Step 3 – Choice of City
- Candidates must choose the city for Examination Center as per their choice after successful payment of the fee.
- Click on “Save and Proceed” button.
- Select the Exam City carefully as you can not alter it.
Step 4 – Details of Qualification & Address
- Students must fill their Educational Qualification and Address details.
- Click on “Save & Proceed” button after filling all the details.
Step 5 – Upload the Images
- Applicants should upload their Scanned Images of Signature, Photograph, and Left-hand thumb impression in format and size as specified above.
- Candidates must click on “Choose File” button and then, click on “Save and Proceed” button.
Step 6 – Print AIIMS PG Application Form 2018
- Before final submission, aspirants must take the printout of AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form.
- Cross check all the details in AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form.
- Candidates who wish to edit or correct any detail must click on Edit button.
- Click on “Final Submit” button.
- Students will receive Acknowledge mail from All India Institute of Medical Sciences which contains Unique Registration Number.
- Finally, click on “Final Submit” button.
We have provided step by step procedure to fill AIIMS PG Entrance 2018 Application Form.
AIIMS PG Online Application Form 2018 Correction
The authorities of All India Institute of Medical Sciences did not intimate anything about Correction of Application Form of AIIMS PG 2018. We will update the information on the same when it is released Officially.
Visit our website, entranceexams.io on a regular basis for more updates regarding AIIMS PG Application Form 2018.