AIIMS PG 2021 Counselling Schedule for July Session will be started from June 05th 2021. See AIIMS PG counselling required documents list, helpline centers list & Web counseling procedure here.
AIIMS PG 2021 Counselling
The AIIMS PG July Session Counselling process will be conducted in Three Rounds. AIIMS New Delhi is all set to conduct Counselling for aspirants who have qualified in AIIMS PG 2021. This is the good news for candidates who have been waiting for admissions in PG Medical courses offered by All India Institute of Medical Sciences. The Officials of All India Institute of Medical Sciences will conduct a total of four rounds of Counselling. Firstly, candidates will undergo the First round of Counselling. If they are not satisfied with the allotted seat, aspirants must attend for Second round of Counselling.
If the candidates are still not satisfied, they must plan to attend for the Open round of Counselling. In the final round, the candidate will not get admission in any college if he/she did not confirm the seat allotted. You can refer the below sections for further details about AIIMS PG 2021 Counselling.
AIIMS PG is commonly abbreviated as All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Exam 2021. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has released the notification for AIIMS PG 2021 July session. As per the notification, Officials will conduct All India Institute of Medical Sciences PG 2021 July session entrance exam on May 7, 2021. There are total 183 seats for MS/MD Programmes in Clinical and Basic Clinical Sciences. Officials will also conduct this Exam for admissions to seven MDS Programmes each in January and July Session. AIIMS authorities will organize PG Medical 2021 Counselling from June 05, 2021 onwards.
<Download AIIMS PG 2021 Rank Card here>
AIIMS PG 2021 Counselling Schedule for July Session
|S No.||Events||Tentative Dates|
|1.||AIIMS Post Graduate 2021 Counselling Round 1||05th June 2021|
|2.||All India Institute of Medical Sciences PG 2021 Counselling Round 2||13th June 2021|
|3.||AIIMS PG 2021 Counselling Round 3 or Open Round Counselling||24th August 2021|
The Counselling Schedule for AIIMS PG 2021 tabulated above is tentative and may subject to change with respect to time.
List of Certificates required for AIIMS PG 2021 Counselling
- AIIMS PG 2021 Admit Card
- AIIMS Post Graduate Score Card 2021
- Original Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste or Category Certificate (Candidates claiming reservation)
- Class 10 Mark list and Certificate or equivalent
- Class 12 Marks sheet and Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Certificate and Marks Sheet of MBBS/BDS
- Permanent Medical Registration
- Transfer or School Leaving Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Photocopies of all documents
Candidates must make sure that they carry the listed certificates while attending for AIIMS Medical Counselling 2021. Officials will not consider the candidates who do not produce necessary documents for All India Institute of Medical Sciences PG Counselling Process.
AIIMS PG 2021 Counselling Dates
|Exam Conducting Authority||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Name of the Exam||AIIMS PG 2021|
|AIIMS PG 2021 Application form starting date||March 2021|
|Last date for AIIMS PG Applications 2021||April 2021|
|Checking of Application Status||April 2021|
|Last date for submitting documents||April 2021|
|Date of AIIMS PG Hall Ticket 2021 download||April 2021|
|AIIMS PG 2021 Exam Date||07th May 2021|
|Declaration of AIIMS PG 2021 Result||13th May 2021|
|Begin of All India Institute of Medical Sciences 2021 Counselling||5th June 2021|
AIIMS PG 2021 Counselling Procedure
- Qualified candidates of Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test 2021 must bring the required documents to AIIMS PG Counselling Venue.
- Officials will verify the documents and then, the candidate can choose any discipline of their choice at the time of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Options Entry.
- Students who have been admitted should join the Department allotted on the date mentioned in the Counselling Letter.
- If the candidate fails to join, officials will not refund the deposited fee and they will lose all claims.
- Authorities will allow the student who has taken admission in any other Institute in India or Abroad & have submitted the Original Certificates on a condition.
- The condition is that they must provide the Documentary Proof from the above said College.
Check procedure for AIIMS 2021 Counselling
All India Institute of Medical Sciences PG 2021 Counselling Round 1 – Highlights
- The Order for AIIMS Post Graduate Medical Counselling 2021 will follow as General & 50% AIIMS Preferential Candidate of total MBBS seats.
- Candidates who receive seat confirmation is not eligible to appear for Second Round of Counselling.
- If a candidate desires subject ‘X’ and if it is unavailable, then, you can provisionally select for subject ‘Y’.
- Officials will confirm the provisional seat of such students in second round of Counselling only
- A candidate who does not want to accept a seat provisionally but desires to attend for Second Round of Counselling is eligible.
AIIMS Post Graduate 2021 Counselling Round 2 – Highlights
- During this round, candidates who have opted for a Provisional Seat will receive confirmation.
- Any candidate who has selected Provisional Seat and does not appear for All India Institute of Medical Sciences will lose his/her admission.
- During this round of Counselling, Officials will treat all the seats as confirmed seats.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate 2021 Open Counselling Round
- This round is conducted in order to fill all vacant seats left after the first and second rounds of AIIMS PG Counselling 2021.
- The list of candidates selected for this round will be available on the Official website shortly
Stay tuned to All India Entrance Exams for further information regarding AIIMS PG 2021 Counselling. You can also watch the video for more details.
Official site: www.aiimsexams.org