- 1 AIIMS PG 2017
- 1.1 AIIMS 2017 Courses Offered
- 1.2 AIIMS PG Notification 2017
- 1.3 AIIMS PG 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 AIIMS Application Form 2017
- 1.5 AIIMS PG 2017 Exam Dates – aiimsexams.org
- 1.6 AIIMS PG Exam Centers 2017
- 1.7 AIIMS Syllabus 2017
- 1.8 AIIMS PG 2017 Exam Pattern
- 1.9 AIIMS PG Previous Papers
- 1.10 Download AIIMS Admit Card 2017 @ www.aiimsexams.org
- 1.11 AIIMS PG Answer Key 2017
- 1.12 AIIMS PG 2017 Cut Off Marks
- 1.13 AIIMS PG Result 2017
- 1.14 AIIMS 2017 Rank Card
- 1.15 AIIMS PG Counselling 2017
- 1.16 AIIMS PG 2017 Participating Institutions
- 1.17 AIIMS 2017 Contact Address
- 1.18 AIIMS PG Important Links 2017
AIIMS full form is All India Institute of Medical Sciences. AIIMS, New Delhi organizes the various entrance exams to provide the admissions into UG, PG and doctoral courses. The AIIMS PG is the national level postgraduate medical entrance exam conducted to provide the admissions in 183 MD/Ms seats and 7 MDS seats in 5 AIIMS across India.
AIIMS conducts the postgraduate entrance exam twice in every year i.e, January & July. It conducts AIIMS PG Entrance Exam every year in order to provide the admissions into MD/MS/MDS /DM/M.Ch courses.
AIIMS PG 2017
|Name of the Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi|
|Exam Name||PG Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||National level|
|Exam Date||8th April & 7th May 2017|
AIIMS 2017 Courses Offered
The postgraduate courses offered through AIIMS Exam 2017 are as follows.
- M.Ch (6 years)
- DM (6 years)
- MD (Hospital Administration)
- MSc Nursing
AIIMS PG Notification 2017
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has released the AIIMS PG Notification through the official website. Candidates who are willing to join in the postgraduate medical courses can apply for AIIMS PG 2017 Exam. The officials have also invited the aspirants to fill & submit the application form through online.
Aspirants who have completed MBBS/BDS degree recognized by MCI can apply for AIIMS Exam 2017. The information regarding AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2017 such as notification, eligibility, exam dates, syllabus, pattern, admit card, etc are provided here. So, candidates can go through all the details provided below before going to apply for the exam.
AIIMS PG 2017 Eligibility
Candidates have to meet the following eligibility criteria before applying for the AIIMS PG Exam 2017.
- Candidates have to possess the MBBS degree from a recognized university of MCI & DCI to apply for MD/MS courses.
- Aspirants should hold BDS degree from a university recognized by MCI & DCI to appear for MDS programs.
- Contenders must have compulsory completed 1-year rotating internship/practical training on or before 31st January 2017.
- Applicants have to obtain the minimum marks to apply for the AIIMS PG 2017 Exam.
- For General/OBC Aspirants: 55% marks
- For SC/ST Candidates: 50% marks
AIIMS Application Form 2017
The AIIMS 2017 Application form for 6 years MD/MS/M.Ch/DM/MDS programs started from 8th March to 29th March 2017. AIIMS PG Application form 2017 for DM/M.Ch (3 years)/Fellowship /MD (Hosp. Admin) started from 17th February to 9th March 2017.
Candidates can get the application form, fill & submit the application form through online before the last date. After the successful submission of the application form, keep the printout of the application form for future use.
AIIMS will provide the correction facility within the few days after the submission of the application form. Candidates can make the changes in the application form in case there are any mistakes while filling the application form.
How to fill AIIMS PG 2017 Application Form
- Fill all the details
- Upload the scanned images
- Confirmation Page
- Keep the hard copy of the application form
The application fee for the candidates of different categories is as follows.
- For General Aspirants: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- OPH Aspirants: Nil
Candidates have to pay the registration fee through online mode by using credit/debit/net banking.
AIIMS PG 2017 Exam Dates – aiimsexams.org
|Events||Exam Dates for 6 years MD/MS/M.Ch/DM/MDS||Exam Dates for DM/M.Ch (3 years)/Fellowship/MD (Hosp. Admin)|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||8th March 2017||17th February 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of the Online Application||29th March 2017||9th March 2017|
|Date to check the status of the Application form||8th April 2017||17th March 2017|
|Admit Card Download Date||25th April 2017||27th March 2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam||7th May 2017||8th April 2017|
|Announcement of Results||13th May 2017||13th April 2017|
|First Counselling||5th June 2017||–|
|Second Couselling||13th June 2017||–|
|Open Counselling||24th August 2017||–|
AIIMS PG Exam Centers 2017
The AIIMS PG 2017 Exam centers are as follows.
|AIIMS Exam Centers 2017|
|Mohali/Ropar/Fatehgarh Sahib||Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai||Nagpur|
AIIMS Syllabus 2017
The question paper is prepared based on the syllabus prescribed by the AIIMS, New Delhi. The exam paper consists of the questions from Clinical, Pre-clinical, and Para-Clinical subjects.
- AIIMS MD MS syllabus comprises of the subjects that are covered in MBBS programs.
- The MDS Syllabus comprises of the subjects that are covered in BDS programs.
AIIMS PG 2017 Exam Pattern
AIIMS Exam Pattern 2017 for various courses is as follows.
- The exam is the online (computer based) test.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- The exam paper consists of 200 multiple choice questions.
- 1 mark is awarded for each correct response.
- 1/3 of the mark is deducted for the wrong answer.
- The duration of the exam is 1 1/2 hour.
- The exam paper comprises of 90 objective type questions.
- 1 mark is awarded for each correct response.
- 1/3 of the mark is reduced for each incorrect answer.
AIIMS PG Previous Papers
All the aspirants who are preparing for the AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2017 have to download the AIIMS Question papers here. By practicing these sample papers, it is quite easy for the applicants to crack the exam. Also, get the information such as exam pattern, type of questions, marking scheme, time allocation, etc.
Download AIIMS Admit Card 2017 @ www.aiimsexams.org
The AIIMS 2017 Admit Card is available only for the candidates who have successfully submitted the application form. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the roll number from 25th April 2017. After downloading the hall ticket, verify all the details in the admit card carefully.
Details in AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of the exam
- Exam center
- Address of exam center
AIIMS PG Answer Key 2017
The officials will release the AIIMS 2017 Answer key through the official website. Candidates who are feeling the anxiety to check your marks can download the exam key through online.
Through the key, crosscheck the responses by adding 1 mark for the correct answer and reduce 1/3 of the mark for incorrect answers. Finally, you will obtain the score. But it is not the final score. So, candidates have to wait until the official release of answer key.
AIIMS PG 2017 Cut Off Marks
AIIMS Cut off Marks 2017 is the minimum cut off marks candidates have to obtain to qualify the exam. Candidates have to secure at least 50 percentile irrespective of the category.
AIIMS PG Result 2017
The officials will announce stage-1 result for DM/M.Ch/MD (Hosp Admin) on 13th April 2017. The AIIMS 2017 final result is declared on 28th April 2017. Candidates can check the AIIMS PG Result 2017 through online mode only. AIIMS Results 2017 for MD/MS/M.Ch/DM/MDS are available from 13th May 2017.
The AIIMS PG Over All Merit list consists of overall rank, name & percentile obtained in the exam. Roll number wise merit list comprises of the candidate’s name, roll number, overall rank and total percentile secured in the exam.
AIIMS 2017 Rank Card
The officials will upload the AIIMS PG 2017 Rank Card after the announcement of the results. Candidates have to enter the roll number to download the rank card. Before downloading the rank card, check all the details printed on the scorecard carefully.
AIIMS PG Counselling 2017
AIIMS 2017 Counselling will be held in three rounds. The first counseling is conducted on June 5th, 2017 followed by the second counseling on 13th June 2017. Finally, the open counseling is done on 24th August 2017.
The number od the candidates called for the counseling process is eight times the seats available for each category. The allotment of seats is completely on the basis of the merit list prepared by the officials. Candidates have to exercise their choices/web options in accordance with the availability of seats.
AIIMS PG 2017 Participating Institutions
The following are the participating institutions of AIIMS PG 2017 Exam.
- AIIMS New Delhi
- AIIMS Bhopal
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
- AIIMS, Jodhpur
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh
AIIMS 2017 Contact Address
Assistant Controller (Exams)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-1100 608,
We have covered the full details of AIIMS 2017 Entrance Exam through this page. Also, candidates can refer the official site for any further reference.
AIIMS PG Important Links 2017
|AIIMS PG 2017 Results|
|AIIMS PG Score Card 2017|
|AIIMS PG 2017 Counseling|