AILET 2019 application form will be released soon. In this article, candidates get the direct link to fill AILET application form 2019. Refer the eligibility conditions specified by the exam conducting board. See All India Law Entrance Test dates. Get the details on how to apply for AILET 2019 exam. Also, check step by step procedure of AILET 2019 form filling. Read this entire section to know the complete information regarding NLU AILET online application form 2019.
AILET 2019 Application Form
National Law University, Delhi (NLU) releases the application form in online mode. AILET application form will be available in January 2019. Therefore, the candidates who wish to get the admission seat in five years B.A. LL.B (Hons.), one-year LL.M and Ph.D programmes can apply for this AILET entrance exam. The university considers the All India Law Entrance Test score to provide the admissions. Hence, the aspirants compulsorily write the examination. First of all, they need to fill the AILET 2019 application form through online mode and submit it before the due date to attempt the test.
The NLU university will accept AILET online application forms only. So, the candidates should complete the application form process through the university official website. If the candidate has no awareness about how to fill AILET 2019 online application, then they can follow the given simple procedure to AILET apply online. Here, applicants can get the direct link for AILET application form 2019 as well as form filling process. Hence, the candidates can follow it while filling the AILET form 2019 to overcome errors/ mistakes. Applicants are required to make the application fee payment through either online or Cash deposit at Post office. Observe the entire article, to get complete details about All India Entrance Test application form 2019.
National Law University AILET Exam Dates 2019
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||National Law University, Delhi (NLU)|
|Entrance Examination Name||All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|AILET 2019 Notification Release Date||14th September 2018|
|Commencement of AILET Application form 2019||4th January 2019|
|AILET 2019 Application form Last Date||15th April 2019|
|Download Date of AILET Admit Card 2019||22nd April 2019|
|AILET 2019 Exam Date||5th May 2019|
|Declaration of B.A. LL.B (Hons.) result||28th May 2019|
|Admission letter (1st list) issue Date||28th May 2019|
|Last date to deposit AILET Counselling fee (1st list)||13th June 2019|
|Publishing Date of the LL.M results||2nd July 2019|
|AILET Ph.D Result Declare Date||July 2019|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exams Online Application|
About NLU AILET Entrance Exam
AILET is one of the national level entrance exams. National Law University, Delhi regulates the All India Law Entrance Test to the candidates for providing the admissions into the postgraduate and undergarduate law courses. Hence, through AILET exam, eligible aspirants can get the admission into the LLB, LLM, PhD courses in Delhi National Law University. The university will organize the entrance examination one time in a year. Therefore, candidates, who interested to take admission in NLU they should appear the exam. The All India Law Entrance Test 2019 will be held in May 2019. It is the Offline (Pen & Paper Based Test).
AILET 2019 Application Fees
- Candidates have to pay the application fee: Rs. 3050/- (General & OBC).
- SC/ ST category applicants need to pay the amount of Rs. 1050/-.
- BPL of SC/ ST candidates are not required to pay AILET application fee.
- Payment Modes
- Applicants make the fee payment through online mode (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking).
- Cash Deposit at Post Office (Offline).
How to Fill AILET Application Form 2019
In this section, we are providing the information regarding the procedure to fill AILET 2019 application form. So, the candidates once refer the process and start the AILET 2019 form filling.
- Visit the official web portal of NLU university.
- The login page will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates have to click on the “Register to apply” link.
- Here, applicants need to enter the details required/ mandatory details in the AILET registration form 2019.
- After furnishing the details in the registration form, click on the “Confirm” button to confirm the AILET 2019 registration details.
- Now, the applicant gets the username and password.
- By using the generated username and password, the candidate has to login to the account for proceeding to the next step in the AILET 2019 application form.
- After successful login, “Application Locker” page will appear on the display.
- Now click on “National Law University” from the list of colleges.
- Thereafter, choose the application form and then press on “Apply” button.
- Candidates should fill the necessary information in AILET application form 2019 and submit the details.
- Now, proceeding back to the application locker for making the AILET 2019 application form fee payment.
- In the AILET application locker page, under “Pending Applications” area, choose their form and click on the “Make Payment” button.
- Applicants need to select the “Mode of Payment”, verify the amount and tap on “Proceed” button.
- Follow the instructions while making application fee payment.
We have given the information regarding AILET 2019 application form as per the last year notification. For the academic year 2019-20, official AILET notification still not released. Hence, bookmark this page to check the latest updates on AILET application form 2019. Moreover, stay connected to our website to know all Law Entrance Exams application forms daily news.
<<< AILET Application form 2019 >>>