AMU MBBS BDS Counselling 2020 Schedule releases soon. If you are one of the candidates who have qualified, you can check below sections for details of AMU Counselling 2020. We have provided information such as AMU Counselling Dates, Procedure, MBBS Counselling Fee etc. in the following sections.
AMU MBBS BDS Counselling 2020
Good news for the aspirants of AMU MBBS BDS 2020 Exam. Aligarh Muslim University releases the Dates for AMU MBBS Counselling 2020. We have given the complete details in the following post. Hence, eligible candidates can have a look at the Counselling Process. Through Counselling, seats are distributed to candidates. Officials will not send any separate intimation letter to the candidates. The steps involved in AMU Counselling 2020 are Counselling Fee Payment, Registration, Document Verification, Filling of Choices and Seat Confirmation. Candidates can have a clear idea of AMU 2020 Counselling for MBBS BDS. After Counselling, candidates will be admitted to a particular branch or course. Selected / short-listed for interview/ counseling (wherever applicable) for admission/admission.
Ever year, Aligarh Muslim University supervises AMU MBBS BDS Exam 2020. It is a University Level Exam conducted for admissions to MBBS and BDS Courses offered by AMU. Aligarh Muslim University is one of the most popular Universities located in Aligarh. Many candidates apply for Aligarh Muslim University MBBS BDS Exam every year. AMU Application form will release in the month of April 2020. Officials will declare AMU MBBS BDS Merit list 2020 in the month of June 2020. The Counselling for AMU MBBS BDS 2020 will be conducted after the declaration of AMU Result 2020. You can refer below post for further details of AMU BDS Counselling 2020.
AMU MBBS BDS Counselling Dates 2020
|Exam Conducting Authority||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Name of the Exam||AMU MBBS BDS 2020|
|Release of AMU 2020 Application form||January 2020|
|Last date for filling MBBS Applications 2020 (Without late fee)||February 2020|
|Announcement of AMU MBBS BDS 2020 Merit list||June 2020|
|Starting date of MBBS BDS 2020 Counselling||In the month of June 2020|
List of documents required for AMU MBBS BDS Counselling 2020
- Aligarh Muslim University MBBS BDS Hall Ticket 2020
- AMU MBBS BDS 2020 Score Card
- Character or Conduct Certificate
- Special Category Certificate
- Class 10 Marks memo & Passing Certificate as Date of Birth proof
- Transfer or Migration Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Class 12 Marks sheet & Certificate of passing
- Five recent color Passport size Photographs (white background preferable)
- PwD Certificate if applicable
Aspirants must ensure that they carry all the documents listed above to the Counselling Venue.
AMU MBBS BDS Counselling Schedule 2020
|Serial No.||Events||Tentative Dates|
|1.||First round of Counselling||June 2020|
|2.||Second round of Counselling||June 2020|
Note: The dates mentioned in the above table are tentative and may subject to change with respect to time.
AMU Medical Counselling Venue 2020
Candidates who wish to appear for Aligarh Muslim University Medical Counselling 2020 must report at the following Counselling Centre in order to get their documents verified.
|Venue||Dean’s Office, F/O Medicine, Aligarh Muslim University|
AMU MBBS BDS Counselling Procedure 2020
Step – 1: Payment of Counselling Fee
- First of all, candidates must pay the AMU Medical 2020 Counselling Fee through a bank draft at the time of Counselling
- The fee paid by aspirants is Non-refundable.
- In order to reserve their seat, candidates must attend to the Counselling Process and pay the Counselling Fee.
Step – 2: Registration for AMU MBBS BDS Counselling 2020
- All the qualified candidates of Aligarh Muslim University Medical Exam 2020 can register themselves through the Official site.
- Candidates must produce required details like Name, Roll No., Date of Birth, Mobile Number etc. at the time of Counselling Registration.
- Applicants cannot continue with the further procedure without the completion of Registration.
Step – 3: Verification of Documents
- After successful registration, candidates should produce Original Marks sheet and Certificates along with photocopies while reporting to AMU MBBS BDS Counselling Venue.
- The Counselling Department of the University will verify the documents brought by the candidates.
- If any of the details of the candidates are found incorrect, Officials will not allow the students to participate in AMU Medical 2020 Counselling Process.
Step – 4: Filling of Choices
- After the payment of Counselling Fee, candidates will receive a pin number through Email or SMS for filling the choices.
- Log in to Choice Filling Portal and enter the Pin number so that you will find the available courses displaying on the screen.
- Fill the choices of Courses of your interest and Submit the Options.
Step – 5: Confirmation of seats
- Candidates must lock the choices after filling in order to confirm their seat.
- Students have no chance to modify any of the choices after filling.
- So, you must fill the options with care.
There are five steps involved in Aligarh Muslim University 2020 Counselling. Candidates can follow the given steps for AMU MBBS BDS Counselling 2020 Process, as we have explained clearly.
You can visit All India Entrance Exams for further updates on Aligarh Muslim University Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery Bachelor of Dental Surgery Counselling 2020.
Official website: www.amucontrollerexams.com