AP DIET CET 2019 Online Application link activated. AP DEECET Online Application 2019 is available from 3rd April 2019 onwards. Check the complete details of AP DEECET Online Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Fee, Important Dates etc here.
AP DEECET Online Application 2019 – apdeecet.apcfss.in
Here is the good news for the candidates who are looking for the AP deecet online Application. The Andhra Pradesh District Institutes of Educational Training Board activate the DEECET Application Form 2019 direct link on its official web portal. The AP DIETCET (TTC) applications are available from 3rd April 2019 to 21st April 2019. Therefore candidates who are interested in apply for the AP DEECET 2019 Exam can start applying now. For interested aspirants, we provide the direct link to apply for AP DIETCET 2019 Exam.
The candidates who will submit their DIET Application Form through online are only eligible to appear the Examination. The Exam organizing body will reject the other mode of application submission method. So, it is advised to all the test takers that you should check the all-important details about the DEECET 2019 AP Application Form, fee structure, important dates, applying method once before going to proceed.
DEECET AP Application Scheduled Dates – AP Deecet 2019 Online application dates
|AP DEECET 2019 Application Form Starting Date||03-04-2019|
|Last Date to submit the AP DEECET Application Form||21-04-2019|
|Last Date to take filled online application form receipt through Online||21-04-2019|
AP DIETCET 2019 Application Form – Exam Important Dates
Andhra Pradesh Deecet Schedule 2019
|Name of the Board||District Institutes of Educational Training Board (DIET)|
|Examination Name||Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET)|
|Starting date for Submission of TTC Online Application||03-04-2019|
|TTC Application Last Date 2019||21-04-2019|
|AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2019 generation date||10-05-2019|
|Hall Tickets downloading date through Online||10-05-2019|
|AP DEECET 2019 Exam date||15-05-2019 to 16-05-2019|
|Announcement of Results||18-05-2019|
Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2019 Exam
The Andhra Pradesh Department of School Education announced AP DIECET 2019 Notification on 23rd March 2019. This Notification has been issued to provide admissions into District Institutes of Educational Training (DIET’s) and Elementary Teacher Training Institutions to the first year of the academic year 2019-2019. So, to get an admission in various colleges, the primary step is to submit the application form to the exam organizing body before the last date. Therefore, people who are interested in applying for AP DIETCET Online Application must submit the Form carefully before the last date. Those who Submitted the form successfully will get an Admit Card which is the entry pass to give the Examination. AP DEECET is one of the state level entrance exams in India. Therefore, for more information go to the official site deecetap.cgg.gov.in or read the entire article.
AP DEECET is known as Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test. The Andhra Pradesh Department of School Education released the DIET CET 2019 Notification on behalf of AP State Government. Every year the exam organizing body releases the notification on its official website. Many of the candidates have applied for this entrance exam.
Andhra Pradesh DEECET/ DIET CET/ TTC Eligibility
Before going to apply for the AP DEECET 2019 application, all the candidates must check the eligibility criteria. The Eligibility covers the details like educational qualification and age limit.
- Applicants should possess their 10+2 (Intermediate) or equivalent degree with minimum 50% of marks to fill AP DEECET 2019 Online Application.
- And the minimum marks for SC/ ST/ physically handicapped is 45%.
- Candidates should have the minimum age of 17 years.
- Aspirants who done their intermediate vocationally are not eligible to apply for this notification.
AP DEECET Application Fee – AP Deecet 2019 Online Application Process
- Aspirants need to pay the Registration Fee of Rs. 500/- through online only.
- Candidates have to pay the Application fee through online by using Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
DEECET 2019 AP Registration fee Payment Procedure:
- Firstly, visit the Official Site apdeecet.apcfss.in and click on the “Online Payment” link and select the Subject Name and also enter the personal details.
- Now choose the option through which option (Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking) you are going to pay. And also select the Bank Name.
- Now fill the Payment form and click on “Make Payment” then Submit.
- A “Journal Number” will generate which should keep secret and helps to proceed in filling the AP DEECET Online Application form.
AP DEECET/ DIET CET 2019 Online Application – Required Documents
- Qualified Exam Hall ticket number, Year of passing, marks percentage of their 10+2, Place of study.
- Personal details of Applicant like Father and mother name, Mobile number, Aadhaar number etc.
- Caste in Case of SC / ST / BC category candidate.
- Father’s Income.
- Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
- Address for correspondence.
- Recent Digital color photograph.
How to Fill AP DEECET Application Form 2019 – DIET Apply Online
- Firstly, Visit the official Site apdeecet.apcfss.in or direct link is given below.
- Make Payment of Registration Fee by clicking on the Online Payment link.
- Now click on the AP DIETCET Online Application Form link.
- Enter all the Personal, Education information.
- Enter the Journal Number generated after the Successful payment of the Application Fee.
- Select the Course Name.
- Now upload the Scanned image of the photograph having dimensions of 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm and scanned image of Signature which should be the length of 1.5 cm.
- Therefore After filling the AP DIETCET Online Application Submit the Form successfully.
- Those who submitted the Form Successfully can download the Admit Card on the available dates.
Hence check the AP Deecet 2019 online application process and apply online. For more and latest updates of Andhra Pradesh DIETCET Application Form 2019, visit our Site www.entranceexams.io regularly. Here we will update complete information of Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2019.
Also, follow the official website by click on the link given below. The APDEECET Official website apdeecet.apcfss.in