- 1 AP DEECET 2020 Overview
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh DEECET/DIECET 2020 Courses Offered
- 1.2 AP DIETCET Notification 2020
- 1.3 DIETCET Seat Reservation
- 1.4 TTC DEECET 2020 Eligibility
- 1.5 Andhra Pradesh (AP) DEECET Application Form 2020
- 1.6 Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2020 Important Dates
- 1.7 DEECET AP 2020 Exam Centers
- 1.8 DIETCET Syllabus 2020
- 1.9 TTC AP DEECET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 1.10 DIETCET/ DEECET Previous Papers
- 1.11 Download AP DIETCET Admit Card 2020 @ www.deecetap.cgg.gov.in
- 1.12 AP DEECET Answer Key 2020
- 1.13 DIETCET 2020 Cut Off Marks
- 1.14 AP DEECET 2020 Results
- 1.15 Download DEECET Rank card 2020 – deecetap.cgg.gov.in
- 1.16 AP DEECET 2020 Counselling
- 1.17 AP DIETCET 2020 Participating Colleges
- 1.18 DIETCET 2020 Important Download Links
- 1.19 www.deecetap.cgg.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test is popularly known as AP DEECET. The APDEECET is organised by the Department of School Education on behalf of Government of Andhra Pradesh. Through this DIETCET Exam, the admissions are provided into Diploma in Education (D.Ed) in Government District Institution of Educational Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Training Institutions in Andhra Pradesh.
AP DEECET 2020 Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Department of School Education (DSE)|
|Exam Name||Diploma in Elementary Common Entrance Test|
|Level of exam||State level|
|Date of Exam||15-05-2020 to 16-05-2020|
Andhra Pradesh DEECET/DIECET 2020 Courses Offered
The courses offered through AP DEECET 2020 Exam are as follows.
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed/D.El.Ed)
The duration of the course is two years.
AP DIETCET Notification 2020
AP DIETCET 2020 Notification is released by the Dept of Secondary Education on behalf of the Government of AP. The DIETCET 2020 Application Form is invited to the candidates who intend to take the TTC Exam. The starting date of application form is 28th March 2020. The last date to submit the online application is 24th April 2020. Aspirants have to hurry up to apply for TTC Exam before the closing date to avoid the server issues.
Candidates can get the admissions into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) in DIETs and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in AP. The details of DEECET such as exam dates, eligibility, application form, admit card, results, etc are covered in this page. So, candidates have to go through the entire page without missing the single word.
DIETCET Seat Reservation
85% of seats are reserved for the local candidates and remaining 15% of seats for unreserved. The seats are provided for Defense Personnel, Ex-Servicemen, Border Security Force, NCC/Scouts and Guides/ Sports and Games/Physically challenged persons as per the rules of reservation.
Subject wise Allotment of seats for admission into D.Ed courses
- Mathematics – 25% of seats
- Physical Science – 25% of seats
- Biological Science – 25% of seats
- Social Studies – 25% of seats
TTC DEECET 2020 Eligibility
Candidates who are willing to apply for the DEECET 2020 Exam have to check the eligibility details carefully before going to apply through online.
- Candidates should be the citizen of India.
- Aspirants have to satisfy the local/non-local requirements laid down by the A.P Educational Institutions.
- Applicants who have passed 10+2 or any equivalent exam are eligible to attend the DIETCET Exam.
- Contenders should have secured 50% marks in the qualifying exam and 45?% marks in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Mathematics: Candidates who have studied Mathematics as a subject at Intermediate level
- Physical Science: Aspirants who have passed 10+2 exam with Physics & Chemistry as subjects.
- Biological Science: Candidates who have completed Intermediate with Botany & Zoology as subjects.
- Social Studies: Contenders who have passed any of two subjects out of Civics, Economics, History, Geography and Commerce at 10+2 level.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years as on 01/09/2020.
- There is no upper limit.
Andhra Pradesh (AP) DEECET Application Form 2020
The AP TTC (DIETCET) 2020 Online Application is available from 3rd March 2020 to 21st April 2020. Candidates have to fill the application & submit the online application before the deadline to avoid server issues.
How to fill the DIETCET 2020 Application Form
- Payment of Application Fee
- Fill the Online Application
- Print out of the application form
- Candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs. 500/- for all categories.
- The payment of application fee can be done through online using credit card/debit card/net banking.
- The fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2020 Important Dates
|AP DEECET Exam Dates 2020|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department|
|Name of the Exam||Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET)|
|Level of the Exam||State level|
|Commencement of AP DEECET Online Application 2020||03-04-2020|
|last date for AP DEECET 2020 Application Form Submission||21-04-2020|
|Fee Payment Mode||online (or) offline|
|Availability of AP DEECET 2020 Hall Ticket Download||10-05-2020|
|AP DEECET 2020 Exam Date||15-05-2020 to 16-05-2020|
|Hosting the AP DEECET Results 2020/ Rank card on the website||18-05-2020|
|AP DIETCET Counselling Starts in||20-05-2020 & 25-05-2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exams|
DEECET AP 2020 Exam Centers
The DIETCET 2020 Exam is conducted across 13 districts in Andhra Pradesh. Candidates have to choose the test centres from the drop down list of the cities in AP. The authorities will allow the exam centres on the basis of the First-Come-First-Serve basis.
DIETCET Syllabus 2020
The AP DEECET 2020 Syllabus consists of Part-A & Part-B. Part-A comprises of Teaching Aptitude, General Knowledge, English, Telugu, Maths, General Science, Social studies. The Part-A syllabus is covered from the 8th to 10th standard.
The syllabus for Part-B is taken from the Intermediate level.
- Mathematics: 1st Year Mathematics & 2nd Year Mathematics
- Physical Science: 1st Year Physics & 2nd Year Physics & 1st Year Chemistry & 2nd Year Chemistry.
- Biological Science: 1st Year Botany & 2nd Year Botany & 1st Year Zoology & 2nd Year Zoology.
- Social Studies: 1st Year & 2nd Year History, 1st Year & 2nd Year Economics and 1st Year & 2nd Year Civics.
TTC AP DEECET 2020 Exam Pattern
The DIETCET 2020 Exam Pattern is as follows.
- The exam paper is in Telugu/English or Urdu/English or Tamil/English only.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- DIETCET Question paper is for 100 marks.
- The exam paper comprises of two parts. Part-A & Part-B.
- The exam is of online mode.
- Part-A for 60 marks & Part-B for 40 marks.
- 1 mark is awarded for the correct response.
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
DIETCET Exam Pattern 2020
|Part/Section||Subject Name||No. of Marks|
|Part-A (Common for All)||Teaching Aptitude||5|
|Part-B (Optional)||Maths/Physical Science/Biological Science/Social Studies||40|
DIETCET/ DEECET Previous Papers
The TTC Previous Papers will play an important role in your preparation for the exam. So, all the aspirants who want o crack the exam have to download the study materials, sample papers, guess papers, etc through online and start your practice as soon as possible. As there is a tough competition, without proper preparation, it is not so easy to hit the DEECET Exam. So, make a proper plan & stick to it. All the Best.
Download AP DIETCET Admit Card 2020 @ www.deecetap.cgg.gov.in
The authorities will release the AP DEECET 2020 Admit Card through online. Candidates have to enter the registration number generated at the time of submitting the application form & date of birth, etc. Also, take the hard copy of the AP DIETCET 2020 Hall Ticket as it is very important at the time of downloading the rank card.
Details in the DEECET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of birth
- Exam Center
- Date & Time of the Exam
AP DEECET Answer Key 2020
The DSE, Govt. of AP will publish DIETCET 2020 Answer Key through the official website in May 2020. Candidates can estimate how many correct answers are marked by them in the exam with the help of answer key.
DIETCET 2020 Cut Off Marks
Candidates have to secure minimum cut off marks to get the D.Ed admissions. The DEECET Cut Off Marks decided by the officials are as follows.
- For General candidates: 50% (50 Marks)
- For SC/ST candidates: 45% (45 Marks)
AP DEECET 2020 Results
The officials will declare the AP DIETCET Results 2020 of the qualified candidates for the exam on 15-05-2020 to 16-05-2020. Candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks are assigned with ranks as per the merit. The officials will not entertain the candidates for re-totalling or the re-evaluating of the answer sheets.
Download DEECET Rank card 2020 – deecetap.cgg.gov.in
AP DIETCET 2020 Rank card available only for the candidates who have reached the cut off marks. So, candidates have to enter the roll number to download the score card. The rank card is very important for the aspirants to attend for the DIETCET Counselling.
Details in DIECET 2020 Rank Card
- Name of the candidate
- Father Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- DIETCET Rank
- DEECET 2020 Score
AP DEECET 2020 Counselling
Aspirants willing to join in D.Ed/D.El.Ed courses have to attend the AP DIETCET Counselling 2020. The DEECET counselling starts from 20-05-2020 & 25-05-2020 onwards. The officials will call the candidates as per the merit list prepared based on the DIECET 2020 Rank. First of all, candidates have to exercise the web options through online. The officials allow the seats to the candidates on the basis of availability of seats, rank & score in the DEECET 2020.
Steps involved in DIETCET 2020 Counselling Process
- Certificate Verification
- Web Options
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting to the concerned college
AP DIETCET 2020 Participating Colleges
The list of government and private colleges which accepts DEECET 2020 Rank are provided below. There are 759 private D.Ed colleges accepting the DIETCET Score to provide the admissions. The following are the 20 Government D.Ed colleges considering the score.
List of Govt. D.Ed Colleges Accepting DEECET 2020 Score
|College Name||Medium||District Name||College Name||Medium||District Name|
|Govt.DIET, Vomaravalli, Srikakulam||TELUGU||SRIKAKULAM||Govt. DIET, Pallepadu, SPSR Nellore||TELUGU||SPSR
| Govt. DIET, Venugopalapuram,
|Govt. DIET, Karvetinagar, Chittoor||TELUGU||CHITTOOR|
| Govt. DIET, Bhimunipatnam,
|Govt. DIET, Rayachoti, YSR Kadapa||TELUGU||YSR KADAPA|
|Govt. DIET, Bommuru E. G. Dist||TELUGU||EAST GODAVARI|| Govt. DIET, Bukkapatnam,
|Government DIET, Dubacherla, WG Dist||TELUGU||WEST GODAVARI||Govt. DIET, Kurnool||TELUGU||KURNOOL|
|Government DIET, Angaluru, Krishna||TELUGU||KRISHNA||Government DIET, Boyapalem, Guntur||URDU||GUNTUR|
|Govt DIET, Boyapalem, Guntur||TELUGU||GUNTUR||Govt.DIET, Dubacherla, W.G.Dist||URDU||WEST GODAVARI|
|Government DIET, Mynampadu Prakasam||TELUGU||PRAKASAM||GovtDIET, Pallepadu, SPSR Nellore district||URDU||SPSR NELLORE|
| Govt DIET (ITDA), Rampachodavaram EG
|TELUGU||EAST GODAVARI||Govt. DIET, Rayachoti, YSR Kadapa dist||URDU||YSR KADAPA|
|Govt.Diet, Kurnool dist||URDU||KURNOOL||Govt. DIET, Karvetinagar, Chittoor||TAMIL||CHITTOOR|
We hope that our unit has completely covered the information of DIETCET TTC Exam on this page. Candidates can also refer the official site for any further details. We will update here the details soon after the official announcement. So, stay tuned to our entranceexams.io site.
The details provided in this article regarding DEECET 2020 is for the convenience of the candidates. Also, visit our site regularly to get th updates for all India entrance exams.
DIETCET 2020 Important Download Links
The important download links are attached here in the below table. Candidates have to go through the details provided to get further information of DEECET 2020.
|AP DIETCET 2020 Application Form||DEECET AP Admit Card 2020|
|AP DIET/ DEECET Results 2020||AP DIETCET Rank Card 2020|
|Andhra Pradesh DEECET Counselling Dates 2020|
Official Website :