- 1 AP DSC Notification 2018 – 12,370 AP DSC Jobs
- 1.1 AP DSC TET Cum TRT 2018 – apdsc.cgg.gov.in Next Notification
- 1.2 DSC AP Recruitment 2017 – Post-Wise apdsc.cgg.gov.in Teacher Jobs
- 1.3 District Wise AP DSC TET cum TRT 2017 Vacancies
- 1.4 DSC Notification 2017 Andhra Pradesh – AP DSC Teacher Recruitment Eligibility
- 1.5 Next DSC Notification in AP 2018 – APDSC Recruitment
- 1.6 ap dsc cgg gov DSC AP Online Application 2017-18
AP DSC Latest News: The AP DSC Notification 2018 is going to release soon for 12,370 AP DSC 2018 Vacancies District Wise. Hence, Aspirants who are in search of Next DSC Notification in AP can refer the eligibility @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in. Eligible candidates can Apply for APDSC TET cum TRT Recruitment 2018 through online. Get the complete details of the AP DSC TET Notification 2017 from this page.
Latest Update on 06/12/2017: The much awaited AP DSC Notification 2018 was released on Wednesday by Ghanta Srinivas Rao. For this year, there is a total of 12,370 vacancies available. The AP DSC District wise Vacancies 2017-18, official notification, and Syllabus will be released on 15th December 2017. The AP DSC Online Registrations will start from 26th December 2017. To know the complete schedule of Andhra Pradesh DSC Notification 2018, click the below link.
AP DSC Notification 2018 – 12,370 AP DSC Jobs
“When will be the Next DSC in AP?“. This is the most asked question by the candidates who are looking for the Teacher Jobs. For these candidates, we have some interesting and good news. The Andhra Pradesh Commissioner & Director of School Education recently advertised the AP DSC Notification 2018 through an editorial newspaper. So, aspirants who are looking for the Teacher Vacancy in AP can grab this opportunity by applying to the AP DSC Recruitment 2017.
Since the board allows only the eligible candidates to apply, the aspirants have to refer the AP DSC 2018 Notification for eligibility. As per the official DSC Notification 2018 Andhra Pradesh, applying candidates have to complete B.Ed and possess TET Certificate. And, the age limit for the AP 12,370 Teachers Jobs is 18 years. We have shared the District Wise AP DSC Jobs 2017-18 on this page. So, let’s have a look at the below sections for the apdsc.cgg.gov.in 2018 Notification.
AP DSC TET Cum TRT 2018 – apdsc.cgg.gov.in Next Notification
|Details of Next DSC Notification in AP|
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Commissioner & Director of School Education|
|Post Name||SGT, SA, LP, PET Posts|
|No. of Available Vacancies||12,370 Posts|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs in AP|
|AP DSC Notification Release Date||15th December 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply for Teacher Jobs in AP||26th December 2017|
|Final date for Applying Online||8th February 2018|
DSC AP Recruitment 2017 – Post-Wise apdsc.cgg.gov.in Teacher Jobs
- Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT).
- Language Pandits (LP).
- S.A Physical Director.
- PET (Physical Education Teacher).
- School Assistant (SA).
District Wise AP DSC TET cum TRT 2017 Vacancies
|Name of the District||No. of Expected Vacancies|
|Total no. of Vacancies||10603 Posts|
DSC Notification 2017 Andhra Pradesh – AP DSC Teacher Recruitment Eligibility
Every applicant has to confirm their eligibility before applying to the Latest AP DSC Jobs 2017-18. So, refer the below educational qualification and age limitation for verifying the eligibility requirements.
AP DSC 2018 Recruitment Age Limit
The age of the applying individuals of the DSC AP Recruitment should be as following.
- Minimum – 18 Years.
- Maximum – 39 years.
However, the age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of Govt of AP.
- For SC/ST/OBC postulants – 5 Years.
- For PWD individuals – 10 Years.
AP DSC TET Cum TRT 2018 Educational Qualification
- To apply for the AP DSC Recruitment 2017-18, aspirants should possess B.Ed degree from recognized university. Plus, the postulants have to qualify the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET).
- The Qualifying percentage in the TET Exam is as follows.
- General category aspirants – 60% marks.
- OBC candidates – 50% marks.
- SC and ST candidates – 40% marks.
We inform the candidates to refer the official AP DSC Teacher Jobs 2018 Notification for the detailed eligibility information.
Next DSC Notification in AP 2018 – APDSC Recruitment
Each and every applicant have to know the complete details of the AP DSC Notification 2017 before applying to the DSC AP Teacher Jobs. So, let’s have a look at the below sections.
Application Fee for AP DSC 2018 Exam
Applying candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- for the application fee and conduct of recruitment test (separately for each post) through E-Seva and AP Online centers.
APDSC Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Written Test.
Pay Scale for APDSC Teacher Jobs
Selected candidates will get the best salary and other allowances like TA, DA, and HRA as per the norms of the Andhra Pradesh Commissioner & Director of School Education. Please, refer the official AP DSC Notification 2018 for the pay scale details.
ap dsc cgg gov DSC AP Online Application 2017-18
Aspirants who meet the eligibility requirements in the DSC Notification 2017 AP can directly apply for Teacher Posts at www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in. The postulants have to send the Online applications for APDSC Jobs before the deadline. Otherwise, the board will not consider the applications who send after the due date. Here, we have provided the simple steps to apply for the DSC Notification in AP. So, follow the below steps.
Steps to Fill AP DSC Application Form 2017-18 @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e., apdsc.cgg.gov.in.
- Search for the “ap dsc cgg gov 2018 Notification” link on the homepage.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- If you are eligible, click on the APDSC Teachers Recruitment Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form with the correct personal and education details.
- Verify the entered details once and then pay the application fee through online.
- After making payment, you will get reference ID.
- Now, log in with your reference ID and take the application form copy for future use.
- At last, post the application form along with self-attested copies to the concerned District Educational Officer.
AP DSC TET Cum TRT 2017-18 Important Dates
- AP DSC 2017 Teacher Recruitment Notification Date – 15th December 2017.
- Starting date for applying – 26th December 2017.
- Final date for online application – 8th February 2018.
- Andhra Pradesh DSC Admit Card issue date – 9th March 2018.
- AP DSC 2018 Exam Date – 23rd, 24th & 26th March 2018.
- DSC AP 2018 Result/Merit List Release Date – 11th May 2018.
- Issue of Posting Orders – 8th June to 11th June 2018.
Apply Online Link: http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in/
The entire information of the AP DSC Notification 2017 is shared on this page. Share this AP DSC Latest News to your friends. Keep visiting our www.entranceexams.io website for the latest updates of the DSC Notification in AP.