AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 is recently released by JNTU Kakinada. Get Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Dates & Eligibility Criteria. Check AP Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test Application Fee. Also, get steps to fill AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form. Candidates can check the complete details of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Application Form 2018 from the following sections.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 @ sche.ap.gov.in
Here is good news for all students who are aspiring to study Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Courses in Andhra Pradesh State. JNTU Kakinada has recently published a Notification regarding the availability of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Application Form 2018. This is a good opportunity for those candidates who have eagerly been waiting for the release of AP EAMCET Online Application Form 2018. All the interested aspirants must refer the Official website, i.e.sche.ap.gov.in for complete eligibility. To help the applicants, our team has provided the complete information in this article. Eligible candidates can fill AP Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test 2018 Application Form through Online mode only. Individuals can start filling Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018 Application Form from the 1st week of February 2018. Interested candidates must hurry up and apply for AP EAMCET 2018 before the due date.
Also, check AP EAMCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
People applying after the last date should bear a penalty starting from Rs. 500/- to Rs. 10,000/- depending on the dates of submission. In order to get rid of that penalty, students should submit the Application Form of AP EAMCET 2018 as early as possible. Authorities of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada will also provide the facility of Correction period to enable candidates to make changes in EAMCET 2018 Application Form AP, if any. Students can perform modifications in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Online Application Form 2018 from the 1st week of March 2018. Candidates should not forget to take print out of AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 for further reference. Check the complete information of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018 Online Application Form from this article.
AP EAMCET Application Dates 2018
|Date of Release of AP EAMCET 2018 Notification||4th week of January 2018|
|Starting date of availability of AP EAMCET Online Application Form 2018||1st week of February 2018|
|Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018 Application Last date||3rd week of March 2018|
|Correction dates of AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form||1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date for submission of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Online Application Form 2018 with late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st week of April 2018|
|Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018 Application Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||2nd week of April 2018|
|The last date to submit EAMCET 2018 Application Form AP with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date for submitting AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||4th week of April 2018|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application|
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018 Important Dates
|Name of the Exam Conducting Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE|
|Name of the Test||AP EAMCET 2018|
|Date of Availability of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Admit Card 2018||From 3rd week of April to 4th week of April 2018|
|Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test date 2018||Last week of April 2018|
|Publication of Preliminary Key||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date to receive objections on Preliminary Key||First week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Ranks||Second week of May 2018|
About Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test 2018
JNTU Kakinada manages a State Level Entrance Exam every year on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). It is known as AP EAMCET. Through this State level entrance exam, eligible students can get admission in Various Professional courses in Engineering, Medical & Agriculture fields. Candidates who make this Exam will be admitted to many Private and Government Institutions in Andhra Pradesh State. So, applicants can make use of this opportunity and apply for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018 after checking the complete details. You can get the relevant details of Eligibility, Exam Dates, Application Fee, etc. from the below sections.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Fee
|S No.||Course||Application Fee in Rs.|
|2.||Agriculture & Medical||Rs. 350/-|
|3.||Both Engineering & AM (Agriculture & Medical)||Rs. 700/-|
- Candidates can make the Payment through Online mode with the help of Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking as per their choice.
- Students can also pay the fee by visiting any of the nearest AP Online Centers.
Also, check AP EAMCET Results 2018
EAMCET 2018 Andhra Pradesh Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for this Exam can either be a National of India or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Card Holders.
- Applicants must belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana State.
Educational Qualification for Engineering Courses
- Aspirants must have passed their Intermediate or 10+2 or Equivalent Exam from any Recognized Board.
- Candidates should qualify in 10+2 Exam with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics subjects.
- Diploma holders can also apply for AP Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test 2018.
- Candidates appearing for final exams in Intermediate are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam 2018
- Go to the Official website of AP EAMCET 2018, i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in or Click on the link below.
- Now, click on the “AP EAMCET Online Application” link.
- First of all, candidates should pay the required amount of Application Fee.
- Click on the link “Fee Payment”.
- Next, applicants must fill their basic details and Click on “Initiate Payment” Option.
- Select the Payment mode and pay the requisite fee.
- Now, candidates must click on “Proceed to fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2018” link.
- Fill the AP EAMCET 2018 Online Application Form with Qualifying Exam, candidate’s details, Address & details of Exam, etc.
- Aspirants should also upload their Scanned Images of Signature & Photograph in JPG format.
- The size of Scanned Photograph should not be less than 50 KB & Signature should not be less than 30 KB.
- Click on “Submit” button and verify all the filled details before final submission of AP EAMCET Application Form 2018.
- Candidates must click on “Confirm” button.
- Note down the Registration Number for future correspondence.
- Take a print out of filled Application Form for EAMCET 2018.
Also, check AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure 2018
sche.ap.gov.in – How to Fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
Candidates must keep the following documents ready while filling Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018 Online Application Form.
Details/ Documents Required
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number in use.
- Details of Payment.
- Scanned copy of recent Passport size Photograph & Signature in JPG Format of prescribed size.
- SSC or Equivalent Hall Ticket Number.
- Aadhar Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate in case of BC/ SC/ ST candidates.
- Residence or Study or the equivalent certificate as a Proof of Local Status (Last 12 years).
- Certificate of PH, NCC, and Sports if applicable.
Step – 1: Visit AP EAMCET Official website
- Firstly, go to the Official website of AP EAMCET 2018, i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in.
- Students can also click on the link provided in this article.
- Select Fee Payment Option and then, the gateway for fee payment will display on the screen.
Step – 2: Payment of AP EAMCET Registration Fee 2018
- In this step, candidates must fill all the basic details.
- After filling the details, click on “Initial Payment” button.
- Select the mode of payment, i.e. AP Online Center or Payment Gateway.
- After successful payment, you can go to AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 Online section.
Step – 3: Fill the required details
- Candidates must fill all the necessary details regarding Personal, Educational Qualification, Address, and Course.
Step – 4: Upload Images
- Upload the Scanned Copies of Signature and Photograph in specified format and size.
- Click on “Upload Scanned Images” and upload the Images one by one.
Step – 5: Print Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018 Online Application Form
- Visit the home page of Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test Online Application Form 2018.
- Click on “Print your filled AP EAMCET Online Application Form 2018” link and take a print out for further use.
Students can go through the above steps while applying for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form Correction
The Officials of JNTU Kakinada provides correction facility for aspirants. Candidates can perform changes in AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 from 1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018.
Stay updated on our website, entranceexams.io for more information regarding AP EAMCET 2018 Online Application Form.