- 1 AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 @ apeamcet.nic.in
AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 Dates announced. Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Counselling Process will start from June 8th 2017. All the candidates those who have attended the APEAMCET certificate verification may exercise their or change their options from 21st June 2017. Students who got selected in the AP EAMCET 2017 can check Required Documents for Verification, Rank wise AP EAMCET Certificate Verification Dates 2017, Helpline Centers.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 @ apeamcet.nic.in
Do you want to know about AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure? Then you are at the right place. Here you can get the complete details of AP EAMCET Counselling 2017. In this article, we have provided the detailed procedure of AP EAMCET Web Counselling 2017. So the Candidates who are going to attend the Counselling for AP EAMCET 2017 can check out the AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Dates on this page. A massive number of students have appeared the AP EAMCET 2017. All the Shortlisted candidates need to attend the AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling which is organized by JNTU Kakinada in two Phases.
|APEAMCET Excercise Options Schedule Released – Apply Now|
The People who failed to participate in the first phase of AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 will be eligible for the second phase. Stepwise AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 Procedure is given below. You can check AP EAMCET 2017 Result after the declaration by officials. After the declaration of Result, download AP EAMCET Rank Card 2017. Go through All India Entrance Exams for other details.
- AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2017 officially released. Certificate verification starts from 8th June 2017 to 17th June 2017. So, candidates get ready with all your documents to attend the counseling at AP EAMCET Certificate Verification Centers.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Counselling Dates 2017
We tabulate the AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2017 for the ease of candidates. As per the officials, the Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test counselling process will start from June 1st week 2017.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Schedule For OC/BC/SC/ST/Minority
|APEAMCET Counselling Schedule|
|S.No||DATES||From Rank||To Rank|
PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports & Games/ Anglo Indian Counselling Procedure for APEAMCET
|08-06-2017||PHV, PHH, PHO||01||LAST|
|Sports & Games||01||20,000|
|Sports & Games||20,001||40,000|
|Sports & Games||40,001||60,000|
|Sports & Games||60,001||80,000|
|Sports & Games||80,001||1,00,000|
|Sports & Games||1,00,001||1,20,000|
|Sports & Games||1,20,001||LAST|
EAMCET 2017 Web Counselling Schedule
|DATES||Web Options Entry|
|From Rank||To Rank|
|21-06-2017 & 22-06-2017||Change of Options|
|25-06-2017||Release of AP EAMCET Allotment Order on the web|
APEAMCET Counselling Procedure 2017
The Andhra Pradesh Counselling process contains four steps. It is important to all the candidates those who are going to attend the EAMCET Counselling.
The First Step in the AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 procedure is Document Verification. After the announcement of AP EAMCET Results, the exam organizing board will publish the separate notification regarding the counselling schedule on its official website. The Board has now prepared the AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2017 based on the merit list. As per the latest schedule, candidates can attend the certificate verification between 8th June 2017 to 17th June 2017 based on their ranks.
So, after the announcement of EAMCET Counselling Schedule, candidates may participate in the certificate verification process on ranks based. You have to attend any one of the Help Line centers near by you. At the Time of documents verification, all the candidates must pay the Processing fee first then submit the all required documents to the Higher Authorities. Once the documents verification process completed by the candidate, you will receive a Registration Cum Verification Form.
This will contain the details like sex, local area, Minority, Special Reservation category, category, date of birth, Fee Reimbursement, Mobile Number, Eligibility etc. It is advised to all the candidates that, one must check the printed registration form of AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 carefully. If you find any mistake in it immediately inform the respective member to correct it.
Documents Required for AP EAMCET Counselling 2017
- AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card.
- AP EAMCET Rank Card.
- Original SSC/ 10th class Marks Memo.
- Original 12th class Marks sheet.
- Study Certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Intermediate Mark list.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Income Certificate issued after 1st January 2016.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Original Caste Certificate if they belong to Reserved candidates.
- Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- NCC/ CAP/ Minority/ Sports Certificates.
Certificates Required for PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidate
Required Certificates for PH Candidates:
- PH (Physically Handicapped) Certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
- 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation
For NCC & Sports Quota:
- Original NCC Certificate issued by the NCC Component authorities.
- Sports Certificates issued by the Sports Component authorities.
- SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity Proof.
- Discharge book (In the case of Ex-Service men).
- Service Certificate (in the case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
Note: People whose parents are domiciled in Andhra Pradesh based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
Candidates should pay the fee called as Processing Fee for the Registration process.
- The Processing Fee for OC/ OBC category – Rs 1200/-
- The Processing Fee for SC/ ST categories – Rs 600/-
Candidate Registration for Certificate Verification
Students need to be registered at the time of Certificate Verification.
Before going to attend the EAMCET Counselling 2017 AP, all the candidates must check the documents which are necessary to attend the AP EAMCET Counselling 2017. The list of certificates required for the AP EAMCET Certificate Verification has listed above.
Latest EAMCET Counselling Schedule Dates – Click Here.
The Next step in the counselling process is to fill the web options. In this step, you have to choose the options through AP EAMCET Web counselling process. For this year, web options entry is scheduled from 11th June 2017 to 20th June 2017. So, the candidates must enter the options between these dates only as per their Eamcet rank. But most of the candidates are confused about the web options entry process. So to make the process easy we provide here some simple steps.
- Log on to the Official website of AP EAMCET -> http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx
- Click on the “AP EAMCET 2017”.
- Select the link related to the “Web Options Entry”.
- Enter the Registration Number received at the Help Line Center and OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- The EAMCET web Options Entry form will be open.
- Choose the Colleges and related course based on your priority.
- After entering the details, it is advised to check the details once.
- Finally, click on the Submit Button.
- Take a printout of web options entry form for future reference.
After the allotted time for web option entry, If the candidate is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can easily modify the options on the dates notified by the exam authority and this will be the final opportunity for exercising the options. Choice of Modifications facility will be available after the EAMCET Web option entry, i.e., on 21st June 2017 and 22nd June 2017. All the candidates who had changed their choices must have to take a Hardcopy of their Locked Choices which will be useful for the students in future.
The Final Step in the EAMCET Counselling process is the Seat Allotment. The Exam conducting body will allocate the seat to the individual candidate by considering the various factors like applicant’s merit, the category of the candidate, preferred choice, and availability of seats. By calculating all these factors, seat allotment results will be released by the board. The candidates those who satisfy the eligibility criteria and qualify the EAMCET Examination will be allotted seats into the various participating colleges across the Andhra Pradesh State. The officials will declare the 1st Phase AP EAMCET Seat Allotment Order for this year on 25th June 2017.
Check complete College wise APEamcet Seat Allotment process here.
AP Eamcet 2017 Counselling Centers/ Venue/ Help Line Centers for OC, OBC, SC, ST
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
- M.R.A.G.R. Govt. Polytechnic, Vizianagaram
- Government Polytechnic, Vizag
- Govt. Institute of Chemical Technology, Vizag
- Government Polytechnic, Narsipatnam, Vizag Dist
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- Govt. Polytechnic – Women, Kakinada
- JNT University, Kakinada
- G. M.R. Polytechnic, Bommuru, Rajahmundry
- S.M.V.M. Polytechnic, Tanuku, W.G. Dist
- SMTB Seetha Polytechnic, Bhimavaram, W.G.Dist
- St.Theresa Autonomous Coll for Women, Eluru, W.G.Dist
- Government Polytechnic, Vijayawada
- Government Polytechnic, Vijayawada
- Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada**
- SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada
- Govt. Polytechnic –women, Gujjanagulla, Guntur**
- MBTS Govt. Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
- Govt Degree College for women, Guntur
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- D.A. Govt. Polytechnic, Ongole**
- Acharya Nagarjuna University Campus, Ongole
- Govt. Polytechnic – Women, Dargamitta, Nellore**
- Govt. Polytechnic for Boys, Nellore
- S.V. Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi**
- S.V. Arts College (TTD), Balaji nagar, Tirupati
- Govt. Arts & Science Degree College, Chittoor
- Government Polytechnic – Women, Kadapa**
- Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa
- YSR Engineering College, Proddatur, Kadapa dist
- Government Polytechnic, Anantapur**
- S.K. University, Ananthapur
- Sri G. Pulla Reddy Govt. Polytechnic, Kurnool**
- Rayalaseema University, Kurnool
- E.S.C. Govt. Polytechnic, Nandyal, Kurnool Dist.
Download AP EAMCET Result 2017 & Score Card
The AP EAMCET result has been declared on 06th May 2017. All the test taken candidates must download the EAMCET 2017 Results through Online mode only. To check their result, you have to enter the details like hall ticket number and Registration Number. After the successful announcement of EAMCET Result, the examination board will publish the rank cards to the qualified candidates. By click on the related link, you can download your rank card.
AP EAMCET 2017 Web Counselling Procedure
Board will announce the AP EAMCET Web Counselling 2017 Dates Rank Wise for the Students fill the web options. You can enter the Web options from your home or from any internet café or from any Help Line Center. The complete AP EAMCET Web Counselling Procedure is as follows.
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Schedule/ AP EAMCET Counselling 2017
- Enter the URL https:// www.sche.ap.gov.in
- Generate New Password: Enter the details Registration Number, Hall Ticket number, Rank, Date of birth and Click on Generate Password Button.
- Option Entry Note (AP EAMCET Counselling Web Options)
- Log Out
- Final Allotments of Seats: The allotments will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification based on merit, category, sex, Local area, special reservation category etc and will be placed in the web. You have to download the allotment order through “Candidate Login”.
- Payment of Fees: The candidates need to pay the fee at the College through Challan.
- Reporting to the College.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Counselling Process
The Final Stage of EAMCET Counselling procedure is the admission process. Once the Counselling & web Counselling Process completed by the candidates, the seat allotment order will be published by the officials. By downloading the seat allotment, the candidates have to report the respective college. At the time of admission process, you have to submit the AP EAMCET Seat Allotment Order and all the documents related to the EAMCET exam to the higher authorities. Due to any reason, the student has to fail to report their college then the seat will be canceled and it will be given to the other candidate. If you are happy with the allotted seat, then you can report at the allotted institute otherwise you can participate in the next round of counselling only if you have paid the fees and reported at the allotted college.
Finally, there is an official announcement regarding the AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2017 & Web Counselling process we update this information based on the previous year analysis only. Stay tuned with our website entranceexams.io for more & regular updates about the AP EAMCET Counselling process.
You may follow the official website through the link enclosed below for more latest updates.