- 1 AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling – Engg, Medical & Agriculture
- 1.1 AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020
- 1.2 Documents Required for AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
- 1.3 AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Procedure | AP EAMCET Web Counselling
- 1.4 EAMCET AP Counselling Stages – Engineering, Medical, Agriculture
- 1.5 Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Counselling Centres/Help Line Centres
- 1.6 AP EAMCET 2020 Mock Counselling
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020 rank wise are updated here. Get AP EAMCET web counselling 2020 dates, procedure, web options details on this page. Check AP EAMCET seat allotment process for Engineering & Medical streams. Read the complete page to know more information on AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Dates.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling – Engg, Medical & Agriculture
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada publishes the AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020 on the official website. To appear for the AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling, the candidates need to be qualified for the AP EAMCET 2020 exam. The AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 will be conducted in online mode. AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling procedure includes fee payment, verification of documents, web options entry and reporting at the alloted institute. First, the candidates need to visit the AP EAMCET Counselling centre and pay the registration fee to proceed with the AP EAMCET Counselling 2020. The final step of the AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling is the seat allotment procedure where the candidates have to download the AP EAMCET 2020 allotment order and report at the alloted institute.
The officials of AP EAMCET 2020 may conduct the AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling in many rounds. The AP EAMCET Counselling rounds depend on the number of seats vacant after the AP EAMCET first counselling. The AP EAMCET 2nd counselling 2020 will be announced after completion of AP EAMCET 2020 first round of counselling. In the AP EAMCET second counselling, all the candidates need to go through the AP EAMCET counselling dates 2020. The AP Medical Counselling dates 2020 will be declared separately by the officials. Go to the complete page to know the details of the AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 for Medical, Engineering and Agriculture.
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020
|APEAMCET Web Counselling 2020|
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of the Authority conducting Exam||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|Entrance Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Application Commencement Date||26-02-2020|
|Last Date of AP EAMCET 2020 Application||27-03-2020|
|AP EAMCET Hall Ticket Release Date||16-04-2020|
|Exam Date of AP EAMCET 2020||20-04-2020 to 23-04-2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Answer Key Release Date||23-04-2020|
|Result Announcement Date of AP EAMCET||May 2020|
|AP EAMCET Results Declaration Date||June 2020|
|AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020||June 2020|
|Commencement of AP EAMCET Web Counselling||July 2020|
Documents Required for AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
Candidates are required to bring the following documents to the AP EAMCET Counselling venue.
- AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Class 10th & 12th Marks Sheet
- Rank Card of AP EAMCET 2020
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- NCC/CAP/Sports/Minority Certificate
- Payment Receipt of AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Procedure | AP EAMCET Web Counselling
The AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 comprises of the following rounds.
- Verification of Documents
- Payment of Fee
- Option Filling
- Options Modifications
- Seat Allotment
EAMCET AP Counselling Stages – Engineering, Medical, Agriculture
Once the AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020 are announced, the candidates should be ready with all the documents to attend the APEAMCET Counselling 2020. Check the AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure which is provided in the below sections.
Step- 1: AP EAMCET Documents Verification
- The first step in AP EAMCET Counselling is Document Verification.
- All the candidates have to report at the selected helpline centres for verification of certificates.
- The candidates will be issued a slip or receipt after the verification of the documents.
Step-2: Options Entry or Choice Filling
- All the candidates who have completed their certificate verification successfully have to register to participate in the AP EAMCET Web Counselling.
- First, go to the Official website
- The, enter your hall ticket number, date of birth, password and captcha.
- Then, One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered number.
- Generate a new password.
- Then log out of the Home page.
- Then re-log into account and fill the choices by entering ID number, Hall Ticket number, password and date of birth.
- Then the institutes along with courses will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the options of colleges and courses in order of your preference.
Option Modification & Locking of Options
- In case, if the candidates need to change the options or delete the choices, the candidates can click on the delete option for deleting and for modifying options, click on the change options.
- The candidates are instructed to change the options as soon as possible before the last date of submission of the options.
- Next, after filling all the options, candidates have to lock the options by clicking on the lock button.
- Then save the options and take a print out of those options.
- After filling all the choices, the candidates will be alloted seats to the candidates based on the choices filled by the candidate, rank and category of the candidate.
- The candidates can check the AP EAMCET 2020 counselling status by downloading the allotment order from the official website.
- The seat allotment details will also be sent to the registered mobile number.
Reporting at Alloted Institute
- All the seat alloted candidates need to report at the alloted centres to complete the admission formalities.
- Candidates have to report physically at the alloted college.
- If the candidate fails to report at the college with the allotment order, then the admission gets cancelled and the candidates have no claim for further seat allotment.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Counselling Centres/Help Line Centres
All the qualified candidates should attend any of the below provided counselling centres on the specified AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020.
|Name of the Help Line Centre||Place|
|Acharya Nagarjuna University||Guntur|
|Govt Arts & Science degree College||Chittoor|
|University College of Engineering JNT University||Kakinada|
|M.B.T.S Govt Polytechnic||Nallapadu|
|D.A Govt Polytechnic||Prakasham|
|E.S.C Govt Polytechnic||Nandyal|
|Rd. B.R Ambedkar Govt Model Residential Polytechnic||Bommuru, Rajahmundry|
|S.M.V.M Polytechnic||Timma Raja Puram|
|SRR & CVR Govt Degree College||Vijayawada|
|Govt Polytechnic||Opp. Stellay College near Bez Circle, Vijayawada|
|Yogi Vemana University||Kadapa|
|YSR Engineering College of YVU||Proddatur|
|Smt. B.Seetha Polytechnic||Vishnupur|
|Acharya Nagarjuna University Campus PG Centre||Prakasham|
|D.A. Govt Polytechnic||Prakasham|
|S.M.V.M Polytechnic||Timma Raja Puram|
AP EAMCET 2020 Mock Counselling
To get awareness of the AP EAMCET Counselling 2020, candidates need to go through the AP EAMCET Mock Counselling in many online sources. Candidates can predict their college and course before attending the AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling. By entering the details like AP EAMCET 2020 Rank, the category of the candidate, Gender, region and Branch, candidates can check the AP EAMCET Mock Counselling status. Hence, go through the AP EAMCET Mock Counselling 2020 to know which courses are available for the rank scored by the candidate.
The information which is given here is only for reference purpose. Once, the official notification is released, we will update on our site related to AP EAMCET Medical Counselling 2020, AP EAMCET Agriculture Counselling dates. Also, Bookmark our site to get the latest information on All India Entrance Exams.