- 1 AP EAMCET Hall Ticket Download 2020 @ sche.ap.gov.in
- 1.1 APEAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 @ sche.ap.gov.in
- 1.2 Details Included in the Printed EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 AP
- 1.3 AP EAMCET Exam Dates – EAMCET 2020 Exam Dates
- 1.4 AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket – EAMCET Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Required Details to Download Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 Hall Tickets
- 1.6 How to Download AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Tickets Name Wise?
The AP EAMCET Hall Ticket download 2020 link available. To appear for the Exam, admit card is a mandatory document. The invigilators will not permit any student to the examination hall without having the AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card. So, most of the applicants are looking for the direct link to AP EAMCET 2020 Hall ticket download for the Exam. Finally, you are at the correct place to download the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Call Letter 2020. Here we updated all the necessary details required to download the AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket. So read this entire article completely to know the details of EAMCET Exam Pattern, required information to download the APEAMCET Hall Ticket 2020, EAMCET 2020 Test Pattern etc.
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket Download 2020 @ sche.ap.gov.in
From this year, the JNTUK Officials conduct the EAMCET Exam in ONLINE Mode. The candidates those who submit the EAMCET application form in a prescribed format before the last date are only eligible to download the AP EAMCET Hall Tickets. The JNTUK officials will publish the Admit Card download link on 16th April 2020. After the announcement of Admit card, all the APEAMCET applicants can easily download the call letter at the official website i.e http://sche.ap.gov.in as per the Schedule.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 Date
|AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Tickets download available from 16th April 2020|
APEAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 @ sche.ap.gov.in
|AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Date|
|Category Name||Admit Card|
|AP EAMCET Hall Ticket Availability date||16-04-2020|
|Exam Date||20-04-2020 to 23-04-2020|
Also, Check AP EAMCET Answer Key
About Andhra Pradesh EAMCET
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University conducts the APEAMCET Exam to the candidates those who want to join the Engineering, Medical, and Agricultural Courses. EAMCET(Engineering Agricultural & Medical Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the JNTUK. The Primary objective of conducting the AP EAMCET Exam is to provide admissions to various engineering, Medical and Agricultural Courses in different government and private colleges across the AP State. The APEAMCET 2020 Notification released in the month of February 2020. A huge no of candidates enrolled for the EAMCET 2020 Notification before the last date. For all the eligible candidates, the Officials will be going to announce the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket download 2020 a few days before the exam date. Here we provide the basic platform regarding the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 which include all the necessary details.
Details Included in the Printed EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 AP
- Hall ticket number.
- Name of the Candidate.
- EAMCET date.
- Address of Communication.
- Duration of the Exam.
- Local Status.
- Candidate Father’s Name.
- Student Mother’s Name.
- Exam Centre Venue.
- Category Name.
After taking a print out of AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket download, all the candidates are advised to check the details printed on the APEAMCET Exam hall ticket 2020. If you found any wrong or misspell info, please contact the helpline center by making a call to the customer service as early as possible. The Various details covered in the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET exam Admit Card are mentioned in the above list.
AP EAMCET Exam Dates – EAMCET 2020 Exam Dates
|Engineering & Agricultural||22-04-2020 & 23-04-2020|
Many of the APEAMCET Applied candidates have started the Exam Preparation to score good marks in the Final Examination. Here we update the detailed exam pattern for AP EAMCET Exam for the guidance of the candidates. So, EAMCET Test appeared candidates are advised to check the AP EAMCET Test Pattern before going to attend the written Exam. The Exam Pattern may help the candidates to know the details like Test center, EAMCET Exam Duration etc. Just glance at the below APEAMCET Exam Pattern.
AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket – EAMCET Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Total Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
AP EAMCET Paper Pattern
- The Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Paper contains three sections.
- Mathematics Section Contains 80 marks, Physics & Chemistry sections covered the 40 questions in each.
- There shall be NO Negative Marking for each wrong answer Question.
- The Total No of Questions in the EAMCET Exam Paper is 160 Questions.
- Each Question carries one Mark Only.
- The Exam will be held for a duration of 3 Hours.
EAMCET AP Exam 2020 Timings
- Morning Section – 10 AM to 1.00 PM
- Afternoon Section – 2.300 PM to 5.30 PM
Also Check: << APEAMCET Result >>
Required Details to Download Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 Hall Tickets
Before going to download the AP EAMCET Hall Tickets 2020, you need to keep the mandatory documents along with you. The List of necessary documents listed below.
- Registration Number.
- Date of Birth.
How to Download AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Tickets Name Wise?
- Firstly, log on to the official website of APEAMCET i.e http://sche.ap.gov.in
- The Home Page will be displayed on the screen.
- On the Home Page, You will provide the APEAMCET – 18 Tab.
- Click on the AP EAMCET -18 to find the link to AP EAMCET Hall Ticket Download.
- Search for the link related to the EAMCET Exam Hall Ticket 2020 & Click on the Link to open.
- A new Window will open and enter the details in the respective fields as per the Details provided in the Application Form.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Your ap eamcet hall ticket Download will be displayed on the Screen.
- Download the File and save it for future reference.
- Take a print of Printed APEAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 to appear the Exam.
These are the Simple steps of AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 download. Candidates may also download the APEAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website of APEAMCET i.e., www.sche.ap.gov.in. But we found that the most of the candidates may get confused while downloading the EAMCET 2020 Admit Card. So, to make the process easy, we provide the simple steps below. Carefully read the points listed below for easy downloading of AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card.
Important things to carry for the Andhra Pradesh Eamcet Exam
- AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Filled Online Application of EAMCET AP 2020 with affixed color photograph.
- A Blue or Black Ball Point Pen.
- Attested copy of caste certificate in case of SC/ ST category candidates only.
Important Points regarding the AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2020
- The JNTUK will dispatch the hall ticket for every individual candidate on behalf of APSCHE. The Examiners will only accept the Exam Hall Ticket downloaded from the official website.
- All the Test Attended Candidate must download the Admit Card on or before the Exam Date.
- Once you download the APEAMCET Call Letter 2020, you need to check all the mandatory details on the printed admit card.
- In case of any variance in the printed EAMCET Exam Admit Card, students must immediately contact the higher officials for rectification process.
Till now there is no activation link available for downloading the AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket. Once the Officials dispatched the direct of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 immediately we update on our page. So, stay tuned with us on the regular basis. If you want to check the regular updates of AP EAMCET Call Letter, Bookmark our website entranceexams.io by pressing Ctrl+D.
Also, Check AP EAMCET Counselling 2020
This information we provided on this page is only for reference purpose. Visit the Official website to get complete details of APEAMCET Hall Ticket 2020. If you have any queries related to AP EAMCET Hall Ticket download 2020 please comment us in the Comment Box.
Official Website : www.sche.ap.gov.in