- 1 AP EAMCET Syllabus 2018 PDF Download – sche.ap.gov.in
Latest AP EAMCET Syllabus 2018 here. Candidates can obtain AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus PDF now. Aspirants can download Subject wise AP EAMCET Exam Syllabus Pdf at Free of Cost. Also, Check AP EAMCET Exam Pattern along with Syllabus. Follow the below sections to get SCHE AP Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test 2018 Study Material and Preparation tips.
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2018 PDF Download – sche.ap.gov.in
Most of the aspirants of AP EAMCET Exam are waiting for the release of EAMCET 2018 Syllabus. First of all, all the students must know AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus importance that is it plays a major role in the exam preparation. Candidates get confused while starting their preparation. It is necessary for all aspirants to make a proper preparation plan in order to crack Entrance Exam for Engineering. To ease your preparation, we are providing AP EAMCET Engineering Syllabus 2018 along with Exam Pattern. In addition to that, we are giving a direct link to download AP EAMCET 2018 Medical Syllabus PDF and Test Pattern. As Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Agriculture Syllabus 2018 PDF is free to download, each and every candidate can make use of this opportunity. You can check Detailed Syllabus of AP EAMCET 2018 PDF which is available at the below.
Get all Entrance Exam Syllabus pdf here.
AP SCHE EAMCET 2018 Syllabus (Medical/ Engineering/ Agriculture) – Overview
|Name of the Exam||AP EAMCET 2018|
|Exam Conducting Organization||JNTU Kakinada|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam conducting mode||Offline|
|Mode of EAMCET 2018 application form||Online|
|Category||AP EAMCET Syllabus|
|Starting date for AP EAMCET applications||February 2018|
|Last date to submit EAMCET Application form 2018||March 2018|
|EAMCET Exam Date 2018||22nd April to 26th April 2018|
Also, download AP EAMCET 2018 Admit Card.
About AP EAMCET Exam 2018
EAMCET, commonly abbreviated as Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. It’s conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education(APSCHE). AP EAMCET exam is conducted every year in order to provide admissions to various courses offered by Universities/Private colleges. Most of the students who completed their Intermediate have a desire to study higher according to their streams. Students need to get qualified in EAMCET Exam 2018 in order to be eligible for admission. Candidates qualified in AP EAMCET 2018 gets admissions in Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical courses. As per last year analysis, more than 1.5 lakh students have applied for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.
Also, download AP EAMCET Previous Year Papers pdf.
AP SCHE EAMCET Hall Tickets are issued to all the applicants on its official website, indicating their date and time of EAMCET Exam 2018. Merit is determined by the marks obtained in EAMCET 2018 Exam, as indicated in the AP EAMCET Results 2018. The release of EAMCET Result 2018 will be in the first week of May. Admission to Universities and other colleges is done through AP EAMCET Counselling 2018. Candidates can refer EAMCET Syllabus 2018 weight age for all subjects given in the below sections. All the applicants can get complete details of AP EAMCET Notification 2018 from our website. Candidates can also download AP EAMCET Previous Papers PDF along with AP EAMCET Syllabus provided on this page.
Also, check Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018 Answer Key.
Download AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2018 PDF
|S No.||Type of Exam||Name of the subject||Number of questions asked||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
Students who have completed their Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects pursue B.Tech in various streams. Candidates need to get good rank in EAMCET Exam 2018 in order to get seats in Engineering colleges across the state. Highlights of AP EAMCET Test Pattern are as follows.
- EAMCET Question Paper consists of questions asked from Maths, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Each subject has 40 questions for a total of 40 marks.
- Duration of the exam is for 3 hours.
- All the questions are asked in objective type only and with No Negative Marking.
Also, check Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018 Results.
AP EAMCET Test Pattern 2018 for Medical Stream
|Serial No.||Type of Exam||Name of subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks||Duration of test|
Above is the Latest Exam Pattern for EAMCET Medical 2018. The students who have successfully passed their Intermediate in BiPC stream can refer the above EAMCET Medical Test Pattern. By following the updated EAMCET Medical Exam Pattern, students can easily get a good rank. Most important points regarding EAMCET 2018 Test Pattern are
- AP EAMCET Medical Question Paper consists of FOUR subjects, namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and Physics.
- There are 40 questions in each subject, which carries 40 marks.
- EAMCET Medical paper totally has 160 Questions of Objective type with No Negative marking.
Also, download AP EAMCET 2018 Rank Card.
AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus
All the applicants can follow the below provided EAMCET Syllabus while starting their preparation. As the competition for EAMCET Engineering and Medical Entrance Exam is increasing day by day, perfect preparation is necessary. Students must also habituate time management while attempting questions in AP EAMCET exam. By managing time and knowing each and every sub-topic, applicants can score good marks in the exam. EAMCET Syllabus 2018 will surely help the candidates attempt EAMCET Exam in an efficient way. You can download EAMCET Exam Syllabus PDF from the direct link, as it is free to download. Check the below sections for AP EAMCET Syllabus 2018.
Also, check Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018 Counselling Dates.
AP EAMCET Syllabus – Mathematics
- Binomial Theorem.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- De Moivre’s Theorem.
- Theory of Equations.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Partial fractions.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Complex Numbers.
- Trigonometric Equations.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Properties of Triangles.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations.
- Vector Algebra
- The Addition of Vectors.
- The Product of Vectors
- Measures of Dispersion.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- Coordinate Geometry
- The Straight Line.
- The system of circles.
- A pair of Straight Lines.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios.
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates.
- Transformation of Axes.
- Differential equations.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Definite Integrals.
- Applications of Derivatives.
EAMCET Exam Syllabus 2018 – Physics
- Physical world.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Work, Energy, and power.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Units and measurements.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Motion in a plane.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Wave optics.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Current electricity.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Laws of motion
- Kinetic theory.
- Communication systems.
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2018 for Chemistry:
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Atomic structure.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Organic Compounds containing nitrogen.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- The s – block elements.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Solid state.
- Surface chemistry.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- P-block elements.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing c,h, and o.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus Medical – Botany
- Diversity in the living world.
- Plant physiology.
- Reproduction in plants.
- Plant systematics.
- Plant ecology.
- Cell structure and function.
- The Internal organization of plants.
- Molecular biology.
- Plants, microbes and human welfare.
- Structural organization in plants- morphology.
EAMCET 2018 Syllabus – Zoology
- Ecology & environment.
- Structural organization in animals.
- Animal diversity-i: invertebrate phyla.
- Animal diversity-ii: phylum: Chordata.
- The Human Anatomy and physiology-iii.
- Type study of Periplaneta Americana.
- Biology & human welfare.
- Human anatomy and physiology ii.
- Human anatomy and physiology-i.
- Locomotion & reproduction in protozoa.
- Human reproduction.
- Human anatomy and physiology-iv.
- Organic evolution.
- Applied biology.
Steps to Download AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus PDF
You can follow the below steps while downloading EAMCET Syllabus 2018.
- Log on to official website apeamcet.nic.in.
- Click on download EAMCET Syllabus PDF link.
- A new tab is opened for the syllabus download.
- Click on the download button.
We are providing the direct link for downloading AP EAMCET Syllabus 2018 PDF. For further details, stay updated on our Site – www.entranceexams.io