AP EdCET Counselling 2020 Schedule announced. Aspirants who have qualified in Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test 2020 can check counselling details now. We are providing AP B.Ed Counselling Dates, Procedure, Certificate Verification Dates, Web Options Entry Schedule etc. in the following sections.
AP EdCET Counselling 2020 – sche.ap.gov.in
The Convener of Andhra Pradesh State releases the Counselling Dates for Andhra Pradesh EdCET 2020. This is the good news for the candidates who have been waiting for the release of AP B.Ed Counselling Schedule 2020. First of all, conducting authority declares the AP EdCET 2020 rank list. Next, students have to attend for Certificate Verification process which held at respective Counselling Venues. Candidates must pay the required amount of AP EDCET Counselling Fee in order to proceed with next rounds of
Candidates must pay the required amount of Counselling Fee in order to proceed with next rounds of AP EdCET 2020 Counselling. The officials will announce the Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Web Options Schedule and then, applicants must perform options on the prescribed dates. Finally, the authorities will allocate seats to eligible candidates. Refer below post for further details about AP EdCET (B. Ed) Counselling 2020.
B.Ed Entrance Exam Counselling dates AP
|S.No||Event Name||Important dates|
|1.||AP EDCET Result Declaration date||May 2020|
|2.||Counselling Schedule||September 2020|
Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Counselling Dates (APEDCET) 2020 @ sche.ap.gov.in
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati organizes Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). They will conduct this exam in order to provide admissions to interested and eligible candidates. Candidates can get admission to B.Ed courses in various colleges of Andhra Pradesh State.
So, all the eligible candidates can apply from the third week of February 2020. Applicants can download Andhra Pradesh EdCET 2020 Admit Card from April 2020. Officials conduct the AP B.Ed Exam 2020 in April. AP EdCET 2020 Result will release in the month of May. In conclusion, authorities will conduct Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Counselling 2020 in the month of June.
AP EdCET Counselling Schedule 2020
|S No.||Events||Dates (tentative)|
|1.||Start of Document Verification||September 2020|
|2.||Last date for Certificate Verification||September 2020|
|3.||Starting date to fill Web Options||September 2020|
|4.||Last date to submit filled options||September 2020|
|5.||Allotment of Seats||September 2020|
|6.||Commencement of Classes||update soon|
sche.ap.gov.in Documents Required for AP EdCET (B.Ed) 2020 Counselling
- AP B.Ed 2020 Score Card
- AP EdCET Hall Ticket 2020
- Either SSC or SSLC Certificate & Mark list or equivalent
- Income Certificate
- Caste or Category Certificate (OBC, SC and ST Candidates)
- Transfer or School leaving Certificate
- Intermediate Marks sheet & Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Bachelor Degree or Provisional Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate from Class 3 to 12
- PH/ NCC/ CAP Certificate if applicable
Candidates who wish to attend for AP EdCET (B. Ed) Counselling 2020 must bring the certificates listed above while appearing at Counselling Venue at the time of Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Counselling 2020. Aspirants who do not carry any of the documents will not be allowed for the Counselling Process. Hence, all the students must bring the documents without fail.
EdCET Counselling Dates 2020 Andhra Pradesh
|Name of the Exam Conducting Organization||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati|
|Exam Name||AP EdCET 2020|
|Date of Release of AP B.Ed 2020 Notification||February 2020|
|Starting date to fill Andhra Pradesh EdCET 2020 Application form||February 2020|
|Last date to submit AP B.Ed Applications 2020||March 2020|
|Date Downloading AP EdCET 2020 Admit Card||April 2020|
|AP EdCET 2020||19th April 2020|
|Declaration of Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Results 2020||In the month of May 2020|
|AP B.Ed Counselling Dates 2020||September 2020|
AP EdCET 2020 Counselling Fee
- Candidates who belong to OC and OBC Categories must pay the Counselling Fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- SC and ST Category Candidates must pay Rs. 500/- as the Counselling Fee.
Aspirants will not be allowed for further Counselling Process if they fail to pay the required amount of Counselling Fee. Hence, candidates must pay the required amount.
AP B.Ed Counselling Venue 2020/ AP EdCET 2020 Counselling Centres
|S No.||Name of the University||District|
|1.||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi||Tirupathi|
|2.||Sri Krishna Devaraya University, Anantapur||Anantapur|
|3.||Dr.B.R. Amedkar University, Guntur||Guntur|
|4.||Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering, Dr.Ambedkar Auditorium, Tirupati||Tirupati|
|5.||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur||Guntur|
|6.||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada||East Godavari|
We have provided the Counselling Venues for Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Counselling 2020. So, candidates belonging to OC, OBC, SC & ST Categories must report to any of the tabulated venues.
AP EdCET Helpline Centres for Special Categories
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi
Aspirants belonging to PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports/ Minority categories must report the Counselling Centres listed above.
AP EdCET 2020 Counselling Procedure
Step 1: Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Certificate Verification Process 2020
- Students must carry the necessary documents to the respective Counselling Centres in order to get their certificates verified.
- The list of documents is mentioned in the above sections.
- The candidates who fail to submit any of the listed certificates will not be considered for Andhra Pradesh aP EdCET Counselling 2020 Process.
- So, we advise all the students to carry the certificates without fail.
Step 2: Web Options Entry
- First of all, Officials will release the Web Options Dates for the students who have completed their document verification.
- They will hold the Web Options Entry Process in 3 or 4 rounds.
- Candidates must choose the college in which they are desired to study.
- Filling of the maximum number of choices will increase the chance of getting the seat in best college.
- Candidates must fill the maximum number of preferences of Colleges in order to get the desired seat.
- You can also check Web Option Entry Dates from our site.
Step 3: Allotment of Seats
- After completion of Web Options Process, Government of Andhra Pradesh will allot seats to candidates based on their score and choices opted.
- If the aspirants are not satisfied with the allotted seat, they can attend for EdCET Second Counselling 2020.
- If they are still unsatisfied with the allotted College, they can appear for Andhra Pradesh B.Ed third Counselling.
- In conclusion, candidates can attend for any number of rounds.
We will update the information shortly. Hence, stay tuned All India Entrance Exams in order to know the complete details of AP EDCET 2020 Counselling. You can also watch the video for a clear idea.
Official website: www.sche.ap.gov.in
Instructions regarding AP EDCET Counselling 2020:
- Before exercising web options, all the candidate has to get the certificates verified at Help Line Centers.
- One Time Password (OTP) would be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Individuals have to exercise web options according to their ranks.
- The authorities will provide allotments as per the order of preference of options. So, you should exercise with utmost care while entering options.
- Candidate can download the provisional allotment order and report to the concerned college.