- 1 AP ICET 2017 Preparation tips
AP ICET Stands for Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test which is conducted for admissions of MBA MCA in the universities and institutions located in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education) jointly organize the test. For the academic year 2016-17, the authority is going to conduct the AP ICET 2017 on 02nd May 2017. Lakhs of people are going to appear the test. For all those aspirants, we have given AP ICET 2017 Preparation Tips which are helpful to crack the exam easily and to get a good score. Go through the entire article to find Andhra Pradesh ICET 2017 Study Material, Preparation tricks, test pattern, syllabus, and others.
Check AP ICET 2017 Notification here
Important Dates of AP ICET 2017 – www.sche.ap.gov.in/ICET
|Andhra Pradesh ICET 2017 Exam Date|
|AP ICET 2017 Notification||27/02/2017 (Monday)|
|AP ICET 2017 Online Application Form Starts from||01/03/2017 (Wednesday)|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||05/04/2017(Wednesday)|
|AP ICET Hall Ticket 2017 available from||28-04-2017 ONWARDS|
|APICET 2017 Exam Date||02-05-2017 IN TWO SESSIONS 10-00 AM TO 12-30 PM & 2-30 PM TO 5-00 PM|
|Release date of Preliminary Answer Key||04/05/2017|
|AP ICET Result and Rank Declaration Date||10/05/2017|
|Official Website||sche.ap.gov.in OR www.sche.ap.gov.in/ICET|
AP ICET 2017 Preparation tips
- Know the Exam Pattern
- Know the Exam Syllabus
- Subject wise Preparation Strategy
- Go through the Previous Year Papers
1. Know the Exam Pattern
The Applicants need to check the exam pattern of Andhra Pradesh ICET 2017 and prepare accordingly. It is important for the participants to have an idea about the AP ICET Exam Pattern 2017 before going to start the preparation. It will give an idea about the scheme of examination, Number of Sections, Number of Questions, Marks, Duration, and others. Having an idea about all these details will help the contestants to prepare strategically for the exam without wasting their valuable precious time. Have a glance at the below table which consists of the latest AP ICET Test Pattern.
Also, download AP ICET 2017 Online Application
AP ICET 2017 Exam Pattern
|Mode of the exam||Sections||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Section A||Analytical Ability
||2055||2055||2 1/2 Hours(150 Minutes)|
|Section B||Mathematical Ability
|Section C||Communication Ability
2. Know the Exam Syllabus
For every competitive exam, Syllabus plays an important role in the preparation. So the Aspirants must check the AP ICET Syllabus to know the topics to be prepared. The contenders can prepare the study plan as per the syllabus and prepare accordingly. Here we are providing the Andhra Pradesh ICET 2017 Syllabus for MBA and MCA. Therefore Applicants can check the Syllabus and start your preparation as early as possible. Follow the below paragraphs to find more AP ICET 2017 Preparation tips.
- Data Sufficiency
- Problem Solving
- Sequences and Series, Sequences, Analogies, Series, Odd thing out, a:b::c:d relationships.
- Data Analysis, Graphs, Tables, Charts, Diagrams, Passages.
- Coding and Decoding Problems.
- Date, Time and Arrangement Problems, Calendar problems, Clock problems, Blood relationships, Arrivals, departures and schedules, Seating arrangements, Symbol and Notation, Interpretation.
AP ICET Exam 2017 Syllabus for Mathematical Ability:
- Arithmetical Ability
- Ratio- Proportion
- Profit and loss
- Time, distance and work problems
- Areas and volumes
- Converse and inverse
- Algebraic & Geometrical Ability
- Relations and functions
- Tautologies sets
- Height and distance problems
- Remainder theorem
- Coordinate geometry.
- Binomial Theorem
- Statistical Ability
- Frequency distributions Mean, Median, Mode.
- Standard Deviations, Correlation, Probability.
Andhra Pradesh ICET 2017 Syllabus for Communication Ability
- Functional Grammar.
- Business and Computer Terminology.
- Reading Comprehension.
3. Subject wise Preparation Strategy
AP ICET 2017 Preparation Tips for English Section
- English Grammar for APICET Exam 2017 covers the topics such as Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Spotting the Errors, Spellings Check, Idioms & Phrases, Re-arranging sentences, etc.
- Read Engish News Papers, Books, Magazines etc. to brush up your English language skills and also enhance the knowledge of business and Economies across the world.
- Also watch the English Channels, Movies, News etc. You should listen and practice carefully with plenty of questions related to grammar and vocabulary.
AP ICET Preparation Tips for Data Sufficiency
- The Analytical ability sections of AP ICET Exam conducted to test the logical abilities.
- Memorize the answer choices.
- Use elimination and guessing to your advantage.
- Focus on the sufficiency question.
- Don’t calculate an exact answer if you don’t have to.
- Consider the statements separately first.
- Be smart about choosing a number.
Andhra Pradesh ICET Preparation Tips for Quant Section
- Start with the Easy Ones.
- Do not try to learn everything in one day.
- Study from a trusted source of ICET Preparation Material.
- Cover all the topics. Don’t leave any topic unprepared.
- Solve plenty of AP ICET previous year questions as possible just to make yourself comfortable & confident.
- Note Down the important formulas which are helpful at the time of Revision.
- Start Attempting as many ICET mock tests as possible.
- Avoid Risky Shortcuts.
- Absolutely avoid any guess work.
4. Go through the Previous Year Papers of ICET
Practicing the Andhra Pradesh ICET Model Papers helps the contenders to improve the solving skills and the level of time management. So that Aspirants need to refer the Previous Year Papers of AP Integrated Common Entrance Test to get a good score in the exam.
Practical tips for ICET MBA 2017
- Reach the Exam Center 10 Minutes before the Reporting time.
- Carry your APICET 2017 Hall Ticket which is mandatory for the exam.
- Take the seat assigned to you as per the Roll Number or Hall Ticket Number.
- Check the OMR Sheet and Question Paper Booklet.
- Complete the exam within the scheduled time.
ICET Preparation Books Free Download
|ICET 2017 Books||Author|
|Integrated Common Entrance Test (Complete Success Package)||Arihant Publications|
|Cracking The MBA Admissions Interview And GD by Dhruv Nath||Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Pvt Ltd|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning For CAT||Arihant Books|
Other Reference books for AP ICET 2017
- Arithmetic: R.S. Agarwal, Trishna Arithmetic.
- Pure maths: X maths text book.
- Reasoning: R.S. Agarwal, Sizwali.
- English: Newspapers, Storybooks, and model papers.
Also, Check Tips for TS ICET Preparation
Hope these AP ICET 2017 Preparation tips provided in this article will definitely for the contestants to give 100% in the exam. ALL THE VERY BEST !!!