- 1 AP ICET Counselling 2020 @ sche.ap.gov.in
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh ICET 2020 Certificate Verification Dates
- 1.2 Centralized AP ICET Certificate Verification Schedule – PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports & Games and Anglo-Indian
- 1.3 Andhra Pradesh ICET Counselling Process – Rank Wise
- 1.4 AP ICET Counselling Dates 2020 – Important dates
- 1.5 APICET 2020 Counselling Process
- 1.6 Required Documents for AP ICET Counselling 2020
- 1.7 Fee Structure for AP ICET 2020 Counselling
- 1.8 AP ICET Counselling Venues/ MBA Counselling Centres
- 1.9 APICET Web Counselling Procedure 2020
AP ICET Counselling 2020 Schedule released. Therefore, aspirants can check AP ICET Web Counselling 2020, Document Verification, AP ICET 2020 Counselling dates. All these details regarding AP ICET 2020 Counselling are provided in the following sections.
Andhra Pradesh ICET Counselling Process starts from 11th July to 15th July 2020
AP ICET Counselling 2020 @ sche.ap.gov.in
All the candidates who have attempted AP ICET Exam 2020 & the applicants who have qualified can check the complete procedure of ICET Counselling from this page. The exam conducting officials have released AP ICET Web Counselling Dates 2020 for all interested and eligible ones. Candidates must attend to AP ICET 2020 Counselling which will be scheduled in AP ICET Helpline centers given below.
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Certificate Verification Dates||11th July to 15th July 2020|
|Web Options Entry Dates||14th July to 17th July|
|Seat allotment||19th July 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||26th July 2020|
Applicants must report at the AP ICET Counselling Venue exactly at the time specified as per their rank. You must carry all the required certificates along with passport size photographs. You can check below sections for more details like AP ICET 2020 Counselling Procedure, Fee Structure, Required Certificates etc.
Andhra Pradesh ICET 2020 Certificate Verification Dates
|Dates||From Rank||To Rank|
The APICET Counselling process starts from 11th July 2020. From 11th July to 15th July candidates will attend the certificate verification at the respective helpline center. The web options entry process will be conducted from 14th July to 17th July 2020. On 19th July 2020, the officials will publish the seat allotment letters at the official website @ https://apicet.nic.in/.
Centralized AP ICET Certificate Verification Schedule – PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports & Games and Anglo-Indian
|11-07-2020||9:00 AM||PH (V), PH (H), PH(O)||1||25,000|
Andhra Pradesh ICET Counselling Process – Rank Wise
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test(AP ICET) is State level Entrance Exam conducted for candidates to get into MBA & MCA courses. AP ICET Exam is conducted every year by Sri Venkateswara University, which is directed by AP State Board on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education. After completing Graduation, candidates keep waiting for AP ICET Notification 2020 which will be released in the month of February. Applied candidates can download AP ICET Admit Card in the month of April. AP ICET Exam 2020 will be tentatively held on May 03, 2020.
The AP ICET Result 2020 has declared on 16th May. Officials have declared AP ICET 2020 Counselling dates Rank Wise. Andhra Pradesh ICET Counselling 2020 starts from 11th July 2020 & AP ICET Seat Allotment 2020 will be done after AP ICET Counselling 2020 Process. Log on to All India Entrance Exams for more details.
AP ICET Counselling Dates 2020 – Important dates
|Exam Conducting Authority||Sri Venkateswara University|
|Name of the Exam||AP ICET 2020|
|APICET Notification 2020 Release date||01-03-2020|
|AP ICET Applications Starting date||01-03-2020|
|Last date for AP ICET Applications 2020||12-03-2020|
|AP ICET Admit Card 2020 download||28-04-2020|
|Date of AP ICET Exam 2020(tentative)||02-05-2020|
|AP ICET 2020 Result||15th May 2020|
|MBA Counselling date 2020||11-07-2020 to 15-07-2020|
APICET 2020 Counselling Process
The seats for all applicants who have qualified in MBA Entrance Exam will be allotted after the completion of the below AP ICET 2020 Counselling Process.
- Verification of documents.
- Processing fee payment.
- Selection of Colleges through Web Options.
- Allotment of seats.
Required Documents for AP ICET Counselling 2020
Aspirants who wish to pursue Master of Business Administration(MBA) and Master of Computer Application(MCA) must attend Counselling venue along with necessary documents. The complete list of necessary documents required is given below.
- AP ICET Hall Ticket 2020.
- AP ICET 2020 Rank Card
- SSC / 10th Mark list or equivalent.
- Intermediate Marks Memo / Diploma Marks Memo.
- Degree Certificate/B.Tech Sem wise Marks memo and Provisional Certificate(PC).
- Degree Provisional Certificate.
- IX to Degree Study Certificates or Residence Certificate (in case where candidate has no
institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10
years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent
authority in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Aadhar Card (Xerox will also be returned after verification)
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2014.
- Certificate of Caste issued by the competent authority.
- NCC/CAP/PH/Minority/Sports Certificate if applicable.
Required Certificates for PH/NCC/CAP/Sports/Minority Candidates
Certificates Required for PH Category:
- PH Candidates must carry the certificate issued by District Medical Board.
- Aspirants with 40% and above disability only come under PH Category.
- Applicants must produce the Certificate from the Head Master or SSC TC which contains Minority Status.
NCC and Sports People:
- Candidates belonging to NCC & Sports categories must bring Original Certificates which are issued by the competent authorities.
- Identity Card.
- Candidates must carry the certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Discharge Book(Ex-service men)
- Aspirants whose parents are settled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service & as recorded in Service Register comes under “CAP” Category.
- Service Certificate (Service Men) issued by the Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates who belong to this category must produce the certificate of their place of Residence, issued by competent authority.
Fee Structure for AP ICET 2020 Counselling
All the candidates who report at the Counselling venue must make fee payment as specified below.
- Applicants belonging to General and OBC Categories must pay Rs. 1200/-
- SC, ST, and Minority candidates should pay an amount of Rs. 600/-
AP ICET Counselling Venues/ MBA Counselling Centres
|S No.||Name of the College||Place|
|2.||Polytechnic College for Women||Kakinada|
|3.||Andhra Polytechnic College||Kakinada|
|4.||SRR & CVR Government Degree college||Vijayawada|
|5.||Govt. Polytechnic College||Vijayawada|
|6.||Polytechnic College for women||Dargamitta (Nellore)|
|7.||Institute of Chemical Technology||Vizag|
|8.||Polytechnic for Boys||Nellore|
|9.||Government Polytechnic College for Women||Kadapa|
|10.||M.V.M Polytechnic College||Tanuku (W.G District)|
|11.||V.Government Polytechnic college||Tirupathi|
|12.||MBTS Government Polytechnic college||Nallapadu(Guntur)|
|13.||Government Polytechnic college||Srikakulam|
|14.||Andhra Loyola College||Vijayawada|
|15.||Sri G.Pulla Reddy Govt Polytechnic college||Kurnool|
|16.||Polytechnic Women college||Gujjanagulla (Guntur)|
|17.||V.Arts college (TTD)||Balaji Nagar (Tirupathi)|
|18.||Government Polytechnic college||Ananthapur|
|19.||A.Government Polytechnic College||Ongole|
|20.||R.A.G.R Government Polytechnic college||Vizianagaram|
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education(APSCHE) has provided 21 Helpline centers throughout AP for AP ICET Certificate Verification Process. The list of centers allocated for AP ICET Counselling 2020 is given above.
APICET Web Counselling Procedure 2020
All the eligible aspirants must report at the Helpline Centres listed in the above sections & must carry all necessary documents. MBA Counselling Procedure 2020 is below.
- Candidates must attend the AP ICET Counselling Centre on the allocated date by carrying all the required certificated for verification.
- You can find the Rankwise AP ICET Counselling Venue from the official website.
- Pay the processing fee and collect Computer Generated Bill.
- Keep the fee receipt safe as it contains Registration ID and password.
- After the fee payment, you must submit two sets of Xerox copies of all certificates.
- Candidates should perform Web options on the specified date.
- You must save the options and then submit.
- Officials will announce a day to modify your options & you can modify them on that day.
- AU will send AP ICET Allotment through a text message.
- You must download AP ICET Allotment Order in order to report in the college allotted to you.
APSCHE has released the MBA Counselling date 2020 Rank Wise @ apicet.nic.in. Visit our website regularly for further information regarding AP ICET Counselling 2020. For more latest updated about the Andhra Pradesh ICET Counselling please visit the official website regularly by click on the link enclosed below. Still, you have any queries about the Integrated Common Entrance Test please leave a comment in the comment box.