- 1 AP ICET 2018 Online Application
- 1.1 AP ICET 2018 Apply Online
- 1.2 APICET Application Form 2018 – ICET Exam Dates
- 1.3 Documents required in filling AP ICET 2018 Application Form
- 1.4 APICET 2018 Online Application Form @sche.ap.gov.in
- 1.5 Andhra Pradesh ICET Online Registration Steps
- 1.6 sche.ap.gov.in AP ICET Online Application Form Filling Process
AP ICET Online Application 2018 is available soon. Candidates who want to pursue their career in the field of management can check the eligibility for the MBA/MCA Entrance Exam. Aspirants who have met the eligibility conditions can fill and submit the AP ICET 2018 Application Form through online. The ICET Online Applications are available from March to April 2018. Contenders have to check all the details carefully before applying for ICET 2018 Exam. The details such as APICET 2018 Exam Date, AP ICET Application Fee, step by step procedure to download the Application form & instructions for filling the AP ICET 2018 MBA/MCA Application Form. After knowing all the information, candidates have to apply online for ICET 2018 before the last date to avoid server issues.
AP ICET 2018 Online Application
|Andhra Pradesh ICET 2018 Application Form Submission Starting Date||March 2018|
|Last Date for AP ICET 2018 application form submission without late fee||April 2018|
|Last date to submit APICET 2018 application form with late fee Rs. 500/-||April 2018|
|AP ICET 2018 application form with late fee Rs. 1500/-||In April 2018|
|Submission of AP ICET Online Application with late fee Rs. 2000/-||April 2018|
The AP ICET Application form 2018 released through online. Candidates who have submitted the Andhra Pradesh ICET Online Form are only eligible to attend the exam. The APICET Application Form 2018 is available on the official website within the specified dates only. So, all the interested contenders need to fill & submit the AP ICET 2018 Online Application as soon as possible before the deadline.
The Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education releases AP ICET 2018 Notification in the month of February 2018. Andhra Pradesh ICET is a state level entrance exam to provide the seats in MBA/MCA colleges to the candidates belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are looking to get the admissions in MBA/MCA courses can attend the APICET Exam 2018. To attend the exam, candidates have to fill the AP ICET Online Application and submit it online before the due date.
Also, check AP ICET 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
AP ICET 2018 Apply Online
Candidates can get here the complete details of the exam such as AP ICET 2018 Important Dates, How to fill the application form, details to be filled, payment of the fee, etc. Candidates can go through the entire article & start filling the AP ICET Application Form 2018 with the help of the instructions provided here.
After the completion of the application process, candidates have to start your preparation with the help of AP ICET Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Also, utilize the Preparation tips for AP ICET 2018 Exam through the link attached here. There will be tough competition among the students. So, candidates have to start your preparation as soon as possible.
Also, download the AP ICET Previous Papers for free
APICET Application Form 2018 – ICET Exam Dates
|AP ICET 2018 Notification Released Date||February 2018|
|Commencement of AP ICET 2018 Online Application Form||March 2018|
|Last Date to submit the APICET 2018 Online Application||April 2018|
|Admit Card Download Date||April 2018 onwards|
|Date of ICET Examination||2nd May 2018|
Documents required in filling AP ICET 2018 Application Form
- AP Online Center Receipt (AP Online Transaction ID generated if the payment is done through AP Online Center)
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Account User ID or Password (if payment is done through credit/debit card/ net banking)
- Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number (Degree/Intermediate/10th class)
- Income Certificate issued by MRO through Meeseva
- Study certificate from 6th to 10th /Intermediate/diploma and degree
- Caste Certificate issued by MRO
- Date of Birth certificate/10th or equivalent certificate
- Residence Certificate (Local/Non-Local Status)
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Scanned passport size photo of the candidate (good quality in .jpeg or .jpg format & size is less than 50 KB)
- Scanned signature of the candidate (.jpg or .jpeg format & size is less than 30 KB)
Candidates who are ready to apply for AP ICET 2018 Exam have to carry the following documents while applying through online. The mandatory documents which are the compulsory need at the time of filling the AP ICET 2018 Online Application.
APICET 2018 Online Application Form @sche.ap.gov.in
|S.No||Details Required||Document To Be Referred|
|1.||AP Online/E-Seva/Mee-Seva Center Transaction Id. (if Payment is being made through AP Online/E-Seva /Mee-Seva Center)||Receipt from AP Online/E-Seva/Citizen Services center|
|2.||Qualifying Exam appeared or passed. Hall ticket or admit card Number of the Qualifying Examination||Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Degree Or Equivalent|
|3.||Date of Birth (DOB)||Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|4.||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate||SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|5.||Local Status (AU/SVU/ANU/OU/Non-local)||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO/Competent Authority|
|6.||Income Of Parents (Income less than Rs. 2 Lakhs or more than Rs. 2 Lakhs)||The Income Certificate issued by the MRO/Competent Authority|
|7.||Special Category (NCC,PH,Sports,CAP,etc.)||The Certificate issued by complete Authority|
|8.||Aadhar Card number if available||–|
Andhra Pradesh ICET Online Registration Steps
- Step -1: Fee Payment
- Step -2: Know your payment status
- Step -3: How to fill the Application Form
- Step -4: Print the Application Form
Candidates have to pay the registration fee through online or offline mode. The fee details for AP ICET 2018 Exam is given below. The two modes of the payment of registration fee are also discussed here.
- AP ICET 2018 Exam Application Fee: Rs. 450/-
- Processing Fee: Rs. 57/-
Through AP Online by Cash – Offline Mode
- Name of the candidate
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying exam
- Father’s Name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
Candidates can visit any of the nearby AP Online centers for the fee payment. Before going to pay the AP ICET application fee, candidates have to remember the mandatory details for the payment of registration fee.
Most of the candidates will face problems during filling the application form. So, we have provided here the simple steps to fill the AP ICET Online Application 2018 for the convenience of the candidates.
After the payment of registration fee, the candidates will receive the receipt having the payment ID from the AP Online payment center. Candidates have to note the payment ID & preserve it to fill the APICET 2018 application form.
Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking – Online mode
Candidates have to read the instructions provided here carefully before paying the application fee through online. Applicants have to get ready with all the details before the online payment through credit/debit card. Click on “Make Payment” button and fill all the details carefully. You will be redirected to the online payment site.
After the completion of the payment of the registration fee through online, Payment ID will appear on the screen. Candidates have to note it down to proceed the further process of filling the AP ICET 2018 Online Application.
Note: During the process of payment of registration fee through online, candidates need not press back/refresh button or don’t close the browser page.
In rare cases, the amount will be deducted from your account and the “Transaction is successful” message or “Transaction ID” is not displayed. So, aspirants have to wait for few hours. Click on “Know your status” tab. To check the payment status, candidates have to enter the hall ticket number and mobile number.The success/failure status of the AP ICET Online Application fee will be displayed on the screen.
The following details need to be filled at the time of filling the AP ICET 2018 online application.
Details to be filled in AP ICET 2018 Application form
- Candidate Details: Candidates have to fill the personal details such as name, parents name, date of birth, gender, etc.
- Qualifying Exam Details: Applicants have to add the educational details such as qualifying exam hall ticket number, place of study, the percentage of marks, etc. in this field.
- Choosing Regional Center for the Exam: While filling the form, candidates have to choose the preferred regional center to appear for the ICET Exam. The exam center details will be provided on the AP ICET Admit Card 2018.
- Category: Contenders have to select the category from the drop down list.
- Address for Correspondence: Applicants have to provide the complete address along with the valid Email ID & contact number.
- Photo & Signature: Candidates have to select a file to upload the photo & signature of the above-mentioned format.
- On the search tab, type the website address www.sche.ap.gov.in and press enter button.
- You will redirect to the official website.
- First of all, click on “Make Payment” for the payment of registration fee through online.
- After the fee payment, “Payment ID” will generate on the screen.
- Note the payment ID and click on “Fill AP ICET Online Application”.
- Fill the form with payment reference ID, hall ticket no of the qualifying exam, mobile number & date of birth.
- After that, Click on “Proceed to fill AP ICET 2018 Application Form“.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned passport size photo & signature.
- Finally, Click on the “submit” button after checking the details carefully.
After the application successful submission of the online form, applicants have to note the registration number for further use. Candidates can take the printout of the APICET 2018 MBA/MCA Application Form by clicking on “Print Application”. Aspirants have to keep the AP ICET 2018 Online Application safely to download the hall ticket to attend the exam. After the completion of the exam, candidates will search all the websites for the AP ICET 2018 Answer Key 2018.
Also, to check the Andhra Pradesh ICET Result 2018
Candidates can check the result & analyze the colleges that provide the admissions for that rank. After the few days of the declaration of the results, the officials will release the AP ICET Score Card 2018.
Also, get the AP ICET 2018 Counseling Dates
sche.ap.gov.in AP ICET Online Application Form Filling Process
Candidates have to fill the AP ICET 2018 Online Application with the utmost care to avoid the corrections in the application form. Some of the fields in the APICET Application form 2018 will have the chance to edit the Application form correction. We suggest candidates follow our site to get the updates on the AP ICET 2018 Exam Details. Also, refer to the official portal for further information on AP ICET Online Application.