- 1 AP LAWCET 2017 Results Online – LAWCET Results 2017 AP
- 1.1 AP LAWCET 2017 Result Date – sche.ap.gov.in/lawcet
- 1.2 AP State Lawcet Results 2017 – AP Law Entrance Results 2017
- 1.3 Exam Analysis of AP Law Common Entrance Test 2017 – LAWCET AP Results
- 1.4 AP LAWCET 2017 Key @ sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET
- 1.5 Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Cutoff 2017 – LAWCET 2017 Results AP
- 1.6 How will AP LAWCET 2017 Rank be decided?
- 1.7 When will AP LAW Entrance Exam Result 2017 Announced?
- 1.8 AP LAWCET (LAW Entrance Exam) 2017 Rank Card – sche.ap.gov.in
- 1.9 How to check AP LAWCET Results 2017 online?
AP LAWCET 2017 Result available. APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education) declared the AP LAW Entrance Exam Results on 8th May 2017. Students can check out the AP LAWCET Results 2017 on our web portal. Also, download the AP LAWCET/PGLCET Rank Cards 2017 from the link enclosed below.
8th May 2017 Latest Update – AP LAW Entrance Results 2017 to be declared on 8th May 2017 (5.00 PM)
Latest Update: AP LAWCET Results Declared !!!!!!!!
<< Direct Link – AP POLYCET Results 2017 Online >>
AP LAWCET 2017 Results Online – LAWCET Results 2017 AP
Fabulous News, Everybody..!! Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education is now finally all set to upload the AP LAWCET 2017 Result and Rank Card on their official website www.sche.ap.gov.in. All the participants of AP LAW Entrance Exam 2017 can get relax after knowing this latest updated news. We know that at present all the contestants who have given the Examination of AP LAWCET 2017 are keenly waiting for APLAWCET 2017 Result.
Here we suggest those candidates have to keep temper down to see the AP LLB Entrance Result 2017. We have enclosed a quick link directly to the official website www.sche.ap.gov.in at the bottom of this page. This link will help the contestants to collect the Result of AP LAWCET 2017 easily without wasting your valuable time. For more details, go through this entire article to have an idea about AP LAWCET Results 2017 Date.
|AP LAWCET Results 2017 Declaration Date – 08th May 2017 (5.00 PM)|
<< Also, Check AP ECET Result 2017 >>
AP LAWCET 2017 Result Date – sche.ap.gov.in/lawcet
|Event of AP Law Common Entrance Test 2017|
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET 2017)|
|Name of the Organization||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on behalf of APSCHE|
|Level||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Courses offered under AP LAWCET 2017||LL.B 3 Year Degree Course
LL.B (B.A.LL.B) 5 Year Degree Course
|No.of Participating Colleges||33|
|No.of Seats Available||
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|AP LAWCET 2017 Online Application starts from||18th February 2017|
|Last date to submit application (without late fee)||18th March 2017|
|The last date to submit application (with Rs. 500 late fees)||19th March 2017 to 27th March 2017|
|The last date to submit application (with Rs. 1000 late fee)||28th March 2017 to 5th April 2017|
|The last date to submit application (with Rs. 1500 late fee)||06th April 2017 to 14th April 2017|
|The last date to submit application (with Rs. 5000 late fees)||15th April 2017 to 17th April 2017|
|Download AP LAWCET 2017 Admit card||14th April 2017 Onwards|
|Exam Date||19th April 2017|
|Medium of Test||
|AP LAWCET 2017 Results Announcement Date||08th May 2017|
|Official website||www.sche.ap.gov.in (OR) www.sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET|
AP State Lawcet Results 2017 – AP Law Entrance Results 2017
The Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test is commonly known as AP LAWCET. The Purpose of this state level LAW Entrance Exam is for admission into LL.B 3 or 5 Year Law Courses and LL.M Courses in the Colleges or Universities in the state of Andhra Pradesh. AP LAWCET is organized by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
Visit our site regularly to get latest updates on AP LAWCET 2017.
Exam Analysis of AP Law Common Entrance Test 2017 – LAWCET AP Results
- Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2017 was held on 19th April 2017 across various centers like Anantapuram, Guntur, Kurnool, Nellore, Kadapa, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, and Vishakhapatnam in the state of AP.
- AP LAW Exam comprising of 120 multiple choice questions with 120 Marks and duration is 90 Minutes.
- Exam of Law entrance covers three sections including General Knowledge & Mental Ability, Current Affairs and Aptitude for the study of law.
- Paper was set in two languages Telugu and English.
- No Negative Marking for wrong answers.
< Also, Check AP ICET Results 2017 >
AP LAWCET 2017 Key @ sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET
The Board will publish the APLAWCET Key 2017 in the fourth week of April. Hence the Aspirants can download the Provisional Answer Key of AP Law entrance exam at the official site. It helps the aspirants in cross checking their answers and estimate their scores. AP LAWCET 2017 Final answer key will be issued along with the Results. The contestants can send their objections to the officials regarding the answer key within the specified dates.
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Cutoff 2017 – LAWCET 2017 Results AP
For every competitive exam, the respective board will set the minimum qualifying marks to shortlist the participants which is known as Cutoff Marks. For the AP LAW Entrance Test, APSCHE will prepare the AP PGLCET Cutoff Marks based on various factors like Category, No.of Students appeared the exam, Difficulty level of the paper, No.of Seats available etc. AP LAWCET 2017 Cutoff is declared after the announcement of Results. Students can check the category wise AP LAWCET Cut off 2017 to estimate performance in the exam.
Also, Check AP LAWCET 2017 Expected Cutoff
How will AP LAWCET 2017 Rank be decided?
The Board will allocate the ranks on the basis of merit, the score obtained by the participants in the test. In case two or more contestants secured the equal marks then the officials will follow the Tie-breaking rule which is as follows.
Tie Breaking Rule for AP LAWCET Rank 2017
- Firstly, they consider the score of Part C (Aptitude for the Study of Law).
- If the tie still exists, they prefer the higher marks in Part B (Current Affairs).
- If the tie still exists, the board will consider the Date of Birth of the contestants and give priority to the elder one.
When will AP LAW Entrance Exam Result 2017 Announced?
The board of APSCHE and Sri Krishnadevaraya University has jointly conducted the AP LAW Entrance Exam for admission into UG Law courses. All the Participants have given their best to get a good rank in the exam. We can see the excitement of all the contestants as they are eagerly waiting for APLAWCET Result 2017 and Rank Card. The Board will announce the AP LAWCET 2017 Result in the Month of June. Therefore the students can check the AP LAWCET Score and Rank and also download Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Merit List 2017 when declared by the officials.
Also, check Counselling Process of AP LAWCET 2017
AP LAWCET (LAW Entrance Exam) 2017 Rank Card – sche.ap.gov.in
The Participants can download the AP LAWCET 2017 Rank Card from the authorized website www.sche.ap.gov.in. The authority will issue the rank card after the announcement of the AP LAWCET 2017 Result. Follow the below steps to download the AP LAWCET Rank Card 2017.
How to Download Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2017 Rank Card?
- Visit the official website www.sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET.
- Click on the link ” Download APLAWCET 2017 Rank Card“
- Enter Hall Ticket Number.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe for future use.
If you are Searching for Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Results for the Year 2016-17 can check here. We will update the exact date of AP PGLCET Result announcement. Students can view the AP LLB Result 2017 only through online mode. Here we are providing the complete procedure to check AP LAWCET Result 2017. Therefore follow the below steps to get AP LAW Entrance Exam Result 2017.
How to check AP LAWCET Results 2017 online?
- Visit the official website of APSCHE i.e www.sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET.
- Click on the official link “AP LAWCET 2017 Result“
- Enter the Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Admit card / Hall Ticket Number properly
- Click on “Submit” button
- AP LAWCET 2017 Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download your AP LAW CET 2017 Rank Card and keep it safe for future use.
Direct Link to get AP LAWCET 2017 Results/Rank Card 2017
After AP LAWCET 2017 Results?
The Authority of APSCHE will conduct the AP LAWCET Counselling 2017 for the shortlisted candidates. All the participants who got rank in the AP LAW Common Entrance Test need to attend the counselling on tentative dates at various venues.
Events of Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Counselling
- Document Verification.
- Selection of Seats.
- Seat Allotment.
- Admission (Reporting to the College).