AP LAWCET Application Form 2017 is available now. So, candidates who are aspiring a career in Law can apply for Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2017 before the last date. Students must check their eligibility before applying for Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test. Aspirants who meet the Eligibility Criteria can fill AP LAWCET 2017 Online Application. The candidates must check all the required details carefully before filling AP LAWCET Online Application Form 2017. Aspirants will come across details such as AP LAWCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria, APLAWCET Exam Dates 2017, Application Fee, Steps to fill Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Online Application Form 2017, etc. In order to avoid server problems, candidates must fill AP LAWCET 2017 Application Form as early as possible.
AP LAWCET Application Form 2017
The Officials of Sri Krishnadevaraya University have released LAW CET 2017 Application Form. So, all the students who fulfill Eligibility Criteria can start applying for the same. Aspirants who submit Law Entrance Exam 2017 Application Form can only attend for Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2017. The AP LAWCET 2017 Online Application form will be available from February 18, 2017. Applicants must submit the form on or before March 18, 2017. Candidates who submit the LLB CET 2017 Application form will be charged fine upto Rs. 5,000/-. Hence, all the eligible and interested aspirants can apply Online before the due date. The students who are looking for admissions in Law Programmes can complete Application Process by filling Law Entrance Exam 2017 Application Form. You can refer the following sections for more information regarding AP LAWCET Application Form 2017.
In this article, students can get the complete details of Important Dates of AP LAWCET 2017, How to fill Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2017 Online Application, Eligibility Details, etc. Referring these details, candidates should fill APLAWCET 2017 Application form at www.aplawcet.apsche.ac.in. After submitting AP Online Application form 2017, applicants can start their preparation for Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2017. Students can easily prepare by knowing AP LAWCET Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern. You can also follow the Preparation Tips which will be available on our Portal shortly. Applicants must start their preparation right now, as there is fierce competition.
AP LAWCET 2017 Online Registration – LAWCET Exam Dates
|Commencement of AP Online Application Form 2017||18th February 2017|
|Last date for submitting AP LAWCET 2017 Online Applications (Without late fee)||18th March 2017|
|LAWCET Application last date 2017 (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)||27th March 2017|
|The last date to submit AP LAWCET Application Form 2017 (with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-)||05th April 2017|
|Closing date of AP LAWCET 2017 Application Form (with Rs. 1,500/- late fee)||14th April 2017|
|Last date to submit Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Applications 2017 (with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-)||17th April 2017|
|Corrections in Applications if any||28th March to 03rd April 2017|
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2017 Important Dates
|Release of AP LAWCET 2017 Admit Card||14th April 2017|
|Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Date 2017||19th April 2017|
|Declaration of AP LAWCET 2017 Result||1st week of May 2017|
|Start of AP LAWCET 2017 Counselling||1st week of September 2017|
About Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2017
AP LAWCET is commonly known by Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test. It is a State Level Entrance Test organized by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This Exam is conducted along with AP PGLCET to fill admissions in Under Graduate & Post Graduate Law Courses. These Law Programmes are offered by different Universities located in Andhra Pradesh State. Nearly 8030 seats are to be filled for three year LLB Courses, while 3800 are to be filled for 5 Year Integrated LLB Courses in various colleges of Andhra Pradesh State. Check the following sections for more details regarding Andhra Pradesh LAWCET like Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus & Exam Pattern, etc.
sche.ap.gov.in – AP LAWCET Application Fee 2017
- All the candidates who wish to apply for Andhra Pradesh LAWCET must deposit the Registration Fee in order to submit their Applications.
- Aspirants of 3-year LLB Courses must deposit Rs. 700/- (+57.50 Bank Charges or Processing Fee).
- Students who are aspiring to pursue 5-year LLB Courses should pay Rs. 700/- (+57.50 Processing Fee or Bank Charges).
- Candidates can pay the requisite amount through two Payment Modes.
Methods of Payment of AP LAWCET 2017 Application Fee
All the applicants can pay the prescribed amount either through
- Credit / Debit Card or
- Internet Banking or through
- The Designated Andhra Pradesh Online Centres
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Application Late Fee 2017
|Late Fee Structure||Last Dates from|
|Rs. 500/-||19th to 23rd March 2017|
|Rs. 1,000/-||28th March to 05th April 2017|
|Rs. 1,500/-||06th to 14th April 2017|
|Rs. 5,000/-||15th to 17th April 2017|
Students who apply after the actual last date will be penalized an amount of either Rs. 500/- or Rs. 1,000/- or Rs. 1,500/- or Rs. 5,000/-.
AP LAWCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must belong to Indian Nationality.
- Candidates belonging to Other nationalities can apply through available reserved seats.
- The students who are applying for either of the Courses should possess Local or Non-local status requirements as decided by the Board.
- The applicants who are applying for 3-year LLB Programmes should have passed Graduation from any Recognized University with minimum 45% Marks in case of General Category & 40% Marks in case of SC or ST Category.
- The aspirants of 5-year LLB Programmes must have passed their Intermediate or equivalent from any Recognized Board securing minimum 45% Marks (General Category) and 40% Marks (SC/ST Category).
- Maximum Age Limit do not apply for Law Courses. So, any individual who acquires the above Educational Qualification & who fulfill the Nationality can apply for Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2017.
Documents Required for AP LAWCET Application Form 2017
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or Equivalent Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate)
- Hall Ticket numbers of 10th and 12th Examinations
- Income Certificate of either of the parents
- Mark sheets & Certificates of 10th Class and Intermediate
- Certificate of Residential Status to prove Local or Non-local Status
- Caste or Category Certificate in case of Reserved Category candidates
- Certificates of Special Category (In case of PH, NCC, Sports, etc.)
- Local Address Proof
- Valid E-mail ID and Password
- Aadhar Card Number
- AP Online Transaction ID or Debit Card details
- Latest Scanned Passport Photograph (less than 40KB) & Signature
Candidates need a list of documents in order to fill AP LAWCET Application Form 2017. So, aspirants must be ready with the required documentation while submitting Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Online Application Form. The document list is provided above. Students must make sure that they fill the Online Application Form of AP LAWCET 2017 with correct details. If the Officials find any Application with invalid details, they will reject your Law Entrance Exam Online Application Form. Hence, the applicants must provide accurate & exact information in APLAWCET Application Form 2017.
How to fill AP LAWCET 2017 Application Form – Apply Online APLAWCET 2017
Most of the students face many problems while filling AP LAWCET Application Form 2017. Hence, we are providing easy steps which will be helpful for the applicants while applying for Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2017.
- Step – 1: Fee Payment
- Step – 2: Know your Payment Status
- 3rd Step: Fill the Application
- Step – 4: Print the Application Form
- Students must pay the Registration Fee either through Offline or Online mode.
- AP LAWCET 2017 Application Fee (Both 3-year & 5-year Courses) – Rs. 700/-
- Processing Fee – Rs. 57.50/-.
- The Offline mode of fee payment is visiting the nearest Andhra Pradesh Online Centres.
- Candidates can pay the fee in Online mode through Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking.
- The two modes are discussed below.
Steps to pay via AP Online Centres
- Students may visit any of the Online Centres of Andhra Pradesh State carrying important documents with them.
- The important details include Name of the Candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth of Candidate, Hall Ticket number of SSC or equivalent, and Mobile Number.
- Aspirants should pay the requisite amount and collect the receipt for that, which consists of a Transaction ID.
- Then, candidates must click on “Click here if paid through AP Online” on the Registration Portal.
- Here, students must enter their Name, Date of Birth, AP Online Transaction ID, and Mobile Number.
- Finally, you should click on “Proceed to Online Application Form” tab.
- Now, you will be redirected to AP LAWCET Application Form 2017 page.
Steps to pay via Debit/Credit Card
- Firstly, students must click on the tab “Click here to pay Online using your Credit card or Debit card or Net Banking” on the AP LAWCET Registration Portal.
- You will be taken to the Payment Gateway portal where you are required to select the type of Card (Master Card, VISA or Maestro).
- Fill the mandatory details like Card Number, Name of the Cardholder, CVV number, Security pin, Month & year of card validity.
- Click on “Make Payment” button.
- We advise you not to click Refresh or Back buttons and not to close the page while Fee Payment is in progress.
- A Payment Reference ID and a Transaction ID will generate once after the successful completion of payment.
- Candidates must click on “Proceed to Online Application Form” in order to proceed to fill AP LAWCET Application Form 2017.
- In some cases, the amount will be deducted from your account.
- In such cases, you will neither receive a message “Transaction is successful” nor your “Transaction ID” will not display.
- Aspirants must wait for few hours in such situation.
- Then, you can click on “Know your Payment Status” tab.
- You must enter the details like Mobile Number and Hall Ticket Number in order to check the payment status.
- You will see the success or failure status displaying on the screen.
Details to be filled in Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Application form 2017
Candidates must fill the following details at the time of filling the AP LAWCET 2017 Online Application.
- Candidate Details: Students should fill the personal details like Name, Parents’ Name, Gender, and Date of Birth, etc.
- Qualifying Exam Details: Applicants must fill the Education Qualification details such as Place of Study, Hall Ticket Number, Percentage of Marks in respective fields.
- Choosing Regional Center for the Exam: While filling the AP LAWCET Application Form 2017, students must select the regional Exam Centre of their preference.
- Category: Candidates must select the category to which they belong.
- Address for Correspondence: Aspirants should provide the complete address along with valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Photo & Signature: Students must upload the Photo & Signature in the prescribed format.
- On the search tab, type the web address www.aplawcet.apsche.ac.in and click on Enter button.
- You will be redirected to the Official site.
- First of all, Click on “Make Payment” button to pay the registration fee through Online.
- After the successful payment of Application fee, “Payment ID” will generate on the screen.
- Candidates must note the Payment ID and Click on “Fill Application” button.
- Fill the AP LAWCET Application form using Payment Reference ID, Mobile Number, Hall Ticket Number & Date of Birth.
- Click on “Proceed to fill Application”.
- Fill all the required details in the AP LAWCET 2017 Application Form.
- Upload the scanned Passport size Photograph & Signature.
- Click on the “Submit” button after verifying the details carefully.
- After the successful submission of AP LAWCET Application Form 2017, applicants must note the Registration Number for further reference.
- By clicking on “Print Application”, students can take the print out of APLAWCET 2017 Online Application Form.
Applicants must download AP LAWCET Online Application 2017 and preserve it as it will be useful at the time of AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2017.
Candidates should fill Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Application Form 2017 carefully by following the above steps. In this post, we will update the direct link to Apply Online for AP LAWCET 2017 when it is officially available. Visit our website regularly, entranceexams.io for more updates on AP LAWCET Application Form 2017.
NOTE: The APSCHE Board will release a pdf file regarding the AP LAWCET online Application Corrections on 03rd March 2017.