- 1 AP LAWCET Application Form 2021
- 1.1 AP LAWCET 2021 Online Registration – LAWCET Exam Dates
- 1.2 Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2021 Important Dates
- 1.3 Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2021
- 1.4 sche.ap.gov.in – AP LAWCET Application Fee 2021
- 1.5 AP LAWCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 How to fill AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form – Apply Online APLAWCET 2021
AP LAWCET Application Form 2021 available here soon. So, candidates who are aspiring a career in Law can apply Online before the ap lawcet application last date. Aspirants who meet the Eligibility Criteria can fill AP LAWCET 2021 Online Application. Aspirants will come across details such as AP LAWCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates 2021, AP LAWCET 2021 Application Fee, Steps to fill Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Online Application Form 2021, etc. on this page. In order to avoid server problems, candidates must fill AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form as early as possible.
AP LAWCET Application Form 2021
The Officials of Sri Krishnadevaraya University responsible to conduct the Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test for the Year 2021-19. The University will dispatch the LAW CET 2021 Application Form Online. So, all the students who fulfill Eligibility Criteria can start applying for the AP LAWCET 2021 Notification. Aspirants who submit AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form before the last Date can only attend for Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2021. The AP LAWCET 2021 Online Application form available from February to March 2021. Applicants must submit the LLB CET 2021 Form on or before the due date to avoid last minute rush & Server problems. Candidates who submit the ap lawcet application 2021 will be charged fine upto Rs. 5,000/-. Hence, all the eligible and interested aspirants can click on the below attached AP LAWCET 2021 Apply Online link.
The students who are looking for admissions in Law Programmes have to apply for AP Lawcet 2021. Because it is the Gateway for the aspirants who are passionate in doing Law Courses. Students must check their eligibility before applying for Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test. The University accepts AP LAWCET Online Application 2021 only from the candidates who fulfilled the Eligibility Conditions. In this article, students can get the complete details of Important Dates of AP LAWCET 2021, How to fill Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2021 Online Application, Eligibility Details, etc. The candidates must check all the required details carefully before filling AP LAWCET 2021 Application.
AP LAWCET 2021 Online Registration – LAWCET Exam Dates
|Name of the Organization||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuram on behalf of APSCHE|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (APLAWCET)|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|AP Lawcet Application Form commence from||16-03-2019|
|Last Date to Submit the AP Lawcet Online Application||24-04-2019|
|Date of Exam||06-05-2019|
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2021 Important Dates
|AP LAWCET 2021 Online Application Starting Date||16-03-2019|
|AP LAWCET Application Last Date||24-04-2019|
|Application Form Correction Dates||27-04-2021 to 28-04-2019|
|Admit Card Download Date||01-05-2019|
|Announcement of Results||17-05-2019|
|Release of Rank card||July 2021|
|Counselling Begin Dates||September 2021|
[Download AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2021]
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2021
AP LAWCET is commonly known as Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test. It is a State Level Entrance Test organized by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The Board conducts AP LAWCET Exam along with AP PGLCET to fill admissions in Under Graduate & Post Graduate Law Courses. These Law Programmes are offered by different Universities located in Andhra Pradesh State. Nearly 8030 seats are to be filled for three year LLB Courses, while 3800 are to be filled for 5 Year Integrated LLB Courses in various colleges of Andhra Pradesh State.
After submitting AP Lawcet Application 2021, applicants can start their preparation for Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2021. Students can easily prepare by knowing AP LAWCET Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern. You can also follow the Preparation Tips which are available on this page. Applicants must start their preparation right now, as there is fierce competition. Check the following sections for more details regarding Andhra Pradesh Common LAW Entrance Test like AP LAWCET Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus & Exam Pattern, etc.
sche.ap.gov.in – AP LAWCET Application Fee 2021
- All the candidates who wish to apply for Andhra Pradesh LAWCET must deposit the Registration Fee in order to submit their AP LAWCET Application Form 2021.
- Aspirants of 3-year LLB Courses must deposit Rs. 700/- (+57.50 Bank Charges or Processing Fee).
- Students who are aspiring to pursue 5-year LLB Courses should pay Rs. 700/- (+57.50 Processing Fee or Bank Charges).
- Candidates can pay the requisite amount through two Payment Modes.
Methods of Payment of AP LAWCET 2021 Application Fee
All the applicants can pay the prescribed amount either through
- Credit / Debit Card or
- Internet Banking or through
- The Designated Andhra Pradesh Online Centres
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Application submission Dates with Late Fee 2021
|Late Fee Structure||Last Dates from|
Students who apply after the actual last date will be penalized an amount of either Rs. 500/- or Rs. 1,000/- or Rs. 1,500/- or Rs. 5,000/-.
AP LAWCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must belong to Indian Nationality.
- Candidates belonging to Other nationalities can apply through available reserved seats.
- The students who are applying for either of the Courses should possess Local or Non-local status requirements as decided by the Board.
- The applicants who are applying for 3-year LLB Programmes should have passed Graduation from any Recognized University with minimum 45% Marks in case of General Category & 40% Marks in case of SC or ST Category.
- The aspirants of 5-year LLB Programmes must have passed their Intermediate or equivalent from any Recognized Board securing minimum 45% Marks (General Category) and 40% Marks (SC/ST Category).
- Maximum Age Limit do not apply for Law Courses. So, any individual who acquires the above Educational Qualification & who fulfill the Nationality can apply for Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2021.
Documents Required for AP LAWCET Application Form 2021
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or Equivalent Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate)
- Hall Ticket numbers of 10th and 12th Examinations
- Income Certificate of either of the parents
- Mark sheets & Certificates of 10th Class and Intermediate
- Certificate of Residential Status to prove Local or Non-local Status
- Caste or Category Certificate in case of Reserved Category candidates
- Certificates of Special Category (In case of PH, NCC, Sports, etc.)
- Local Address Proof
- Valid E-mail ID and Password
- Aadhar Card Number
- AP Online Transaction ID or Debit Card details
- Latest Scanned Passport Photograph (less than 40KB) & Signature
Candidates need a list of documents in order to fill AP LAW CET Application Form 2021. So, aspirants must be ready with the required documentation while submitting Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Online Application Form. The document list is provided above. Students must make sure that they fill the Law Entrance Exam Online Application Form with correct details. If the Officials find any invalid details, they will reject your aplawcet nic in Online Application Form. Hence, the applicants must provide accurate & exact information in AP LAWCET Application Form 2021.
How to fill AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form – Apply Online APLAWCET 2021
Most of the students face many problems while filling AP LAWCET Online Application Form 2021. Hence, we are providing easy steps which will be helpful for the applicants while applying for Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2021.
- Step – 1: Fee Payment
- Step – 2: Know your Payment Status
- 3rd Step: Fill the Application
- Step – 4: Print the Application Form
- Students must pay the Registration Fee either through Offline or Online mode.
- AP LAWCET 2021 Application Fee (Both 3-year & 5-year Courses) – Rs. 700/-
- Processing Fee – Rs. 57.50/-.
- The Offline mode of AP Lawcet Application fee payment can be done in the nearest Andhra Pradesh Online Centres.
- Candidates can pay the fee in Online mode through Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking.
- The two modes are discussed below.
Steps to pay via AP Online Centres
- Students may visit any of the Online Centres of Andhra Pradesh State carrying important documents with them.
- The important details include Name of the Candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth of Candidate, Hall Ticket number of SSC or equivalent, and Mobile Number.
- Aspirants should pay the requisite amount and collect the receipt for that, which consists of a Transaction ID.
- Then, candidates must click on “Click here if paid through AP Online” on the Registration Portal.
- Here, students must enter their Name, Date of Birth, AP Online Transaction ID, and Mobile Number.
- Finally, you should click on “Proceed to Online Application Form” tab.
- Now, you will be redirected to AP LAWCET Online Application 2021 page.
Steps to pay via Debit/Credit Card
- Firstly, students must click on the tab “Click here to pay Online using your Credit card or Debit card or Net Banking” on the AP LAWCET Registration Portal.
- You will be taken to the Payment Gateway portal where you are required to select the type of Card (Master Card, VISA or Maestro).
- Fill the mandatory details like Card Number, Name of the Cardholder, CVV number, Security pin, Month & year of card validity.
- Click on “Make Payment” button.
- We advise you not to click Refresh or Back buttons and not to close the page while Fee Payment is in progress.
- A Payment Reference ID and a Transaction ID will generate once after the successful completion of payment.
- Candidates must click on “Proceed to Online Application Form” in order to proceed to fill AP LAWCET Application Form 2021.
Also, Check APLAWCET Results 2021.
- In some cases, the amount will be deducted from your account.
- In such cases, you will neither receive a message “Transaction is successful” nor your “Transaction ID” will not display.
- Aspirants must wait for few hours in such situation.
- Then, you can click on “Know your Payment Status” tab.
- You must enter the details like Mobile Number and Hall Ticket Number in order to check the payment status.
- You will see the success or failure status displaying on the screen.
Also, Refer AP LAWCET Counselling 2021 Details.
Details to be filled in Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Application form 2021
Candidates must fill the following details at the time of filling the AP LAWCET 2021 Online Application.
- Candidate Details: Students should fill the personal details like Name, Parents’ Name, Gender, and Date of Birth, etc.
- Qualifying Exam Details: Applicants must fill the Education Qualification details such as Place of Study, Hall Ticket Number, Percentage of Marks in respective fields.
- Choosing Regional Center for the Exam: While filling the AP LAWCET Application Form 2021, students must select the regional Exam Centre of their preference.
- Category: Candidates must select the category to which they belong.
- Address for Correspondence: Aspirants should provide the complete address along with valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Photo & Signature: Students must upload the Photo & Signature in the prescribed format.
- On the search tab, type the web address www.aplawcet.apsche.ac.in and click on Enter button.
- You will be redirected to the Official site.
- First of all, Click on “Make Payment” button to pay the registration fee through Online.
- After the successful payment of Application fee, “Payment ID” will generate on the screen.
- Candidates must note the Payment ID and Click on “Fill Application” button.
- Fill the AP LAWCET Application form 2021 using Payment Reference ID, Mobile Number, Hall Ticket Number & Date of Birth.
- Click on “Proceed to fill Application”.
- Fill all the required details in the AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form.
- Upload the scanned Passport size Photograph & Signature.
- Finally, Click on the “Submit” button after verifying the details carefully.
- After the successful submission of AP LAWCET Application Form 2021, applicants must note the Registration Number for further reference.
- By clicking on “Print Application”, students can take the print out of APLAWCET Online Application Form.
Applicants must download AP LAWCET Online Application 2021 and preserve it carefully. Because it will be useful at the time of AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2021.
Candidates should fill Andhra Pradesh Lawcet Application Form 2021 carefully by following the above steps. In this post, we will update the direct link for AP LAWCET 2021 Apply Online when it is officially available. Hence, Visit our website regularly, entranceexams.io for more updates on AP Lawcet Application Form 2021.
NOTE: The APSCHE Board will release a pdf file regarding the AP LAWCET online Application Corrections in March 2021.