- 1 AP LAWCET Counselling 2021
- 1.1 www.sche.ap.gov.in Lawcet 2021
- 1.2 AP LAWCET/AP PGLCET Counselling dates 2021
- 1.3 APPGLCET Counselling Process 2021 – Brief details
- 1.4 Required Documents for AP LAWCET 2021 Certificate Verification
- 1.5 AP PGLCET Counselling Fee 2021- Processing fee details
- 1.6 AP LAWCET Counselling Centres 2021
- 1.7 AP LAWCET Counselling Procedure 2021
AP LAWCET Counselling 2021 dates announced soon. Hence, all the aspirants who have qualified in AP LAWCET Exam can check AP LAWCET/ PGLCET Counselling details. Information regarding LAWCET Rankwise counselling dates 2021, LAWCET Seat Allotment 2021 are provided in the following sections.
|Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test 2021 Scheduled to conduct on May 6th, 2021|
AP LAWCET Counselling 2021
Candidates who possess the required eligibility have successfully applied for AP LAWCET Exam 2021. Most of the applied candidates have qualified in AP LAWCET 2021 with good result. Qualified candidates have been waiting for the announcement of AP LAWCET Counselling dates 2021. The Exam Conducting Authority has released AP LAWCET 2021 Counselling dates. Hence, all the qualified applicants can attend to AP LAWCET Counselling 2021 on the prescribed dates & venues.
It is mandatory for aspirants to carry all the pre-requisite documents along with them while attending AP LAWCET 2021 Counselling. Candidates must carry the ap lawcet rank card, two sets of Photocopies of all certificates and Passport size photographs to AP LAWCET Counselling Venue. After the completion of AP LAWCET Certificate Verification 2021, aspirants must proceed with AP LAWCET Web Counselling 2021. Candidates must choose colleges and branches of their interest and after few days, AP LAWCET 2021 Allotment will be given.
<Get AP LAWCET Rank Card 2021 here>
www.sche.ap.gov.in Lawcet 2021
Every year, Sri Krishnadevaraya University of Anantapur organizes Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test(APLAWCET) Exam. SKU, Anantapur conducts AP LAWCET 2021 Exam on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education(APSCHE). AP LAWCET/AP PGLCET Exam is conducted in order to provide admissions to candidates who are interested in pursuing LLB & Integrated LLB courses. AP LAWCET Notification 2021 is about to release in the first week of February. Students applied for AP Common Law Entrance Test can download AP LAWCET Admit Card 2021 from April onwards.
Andhra Pradesh Law Entrance Test scheduled to conduct on 25th April 2021. AP LAWCET/AP PGLCET Results 2021 will be available in the first week of May. AP LAWCET Counselling 2021 starts in the month of September. All the aspirants can refer below for other details regarding AP LAWCET 2021 Counselling. Go through All India Entrance Exams for more information.
AP LAWCET/AP PGLCET Counselling dates 2021
|AP LAWCET Exam Conducting Organization||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur|
|Name of the Exam||AP LAWCET 2021/AP PGLCET 2021|
|Date of AP LAWCET 2021 Notification||11-03-2020|
|AP LAWCET 2021 Applications Starting date||16-03-2020|
|Last date to submit AP LAWCET Application 2021||24-04-2020|
|AP LAWCET 2021 Admit Card download||01-05-2020|
|Date of AP LAWCET Exam 2021||06-05-2020|
|Declaration of APLWACET Results||17-05-2020|
|AP LAWCET 2021 Counselling dates||October 2021|
|Allotment of Seats||October 2021|
APPGLCET Counselling Process 2021 – Brief details
Aspirants who have been waiting for AP PGLCET 2021 Counselling Procedure can refer to the below stages of AP LAWCET Counselling 2021. Candidates will undergo the below stages of AP PGLCET Counselling 2021.
- Reporting at the Helpline Centre with necessary certificates
- Payment of Fee
- Verification of Documents by the officials
- Submission of Photocopies of Certificates
- Web Option Entry
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting at the allocated college
Also, Check AP LAWCET 2021 Result
Required Documents for AP LAWCET 2021 Certificate Verification
In order to get the AP PGLCET 2021 Document Verification done, it is very important for the candidates to produce all the necessary documents to the AP LAWCET Counselling Centres. The list of certificates which the candidates are required to bring is mentioned below.
- AP LAWCET/PGLCET 2021 Rank Card.
- AP PGLCET/AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2021.
- Date of Birth Proof issued by Meeseva or relevant authority.
- SSC Marks List or Equivalent.
- Intermediate Marks Memo.
- Diploma or Degree Mark Sheet.
- Memorandum of Marks in Qualifying Exam.
- Integrated Caste Certificate of BC/SC/ST/Minorities(if applicable).
- Transfer Certificate(TC).
- Study certificate for the past seven years of study so as to prove as the local candidate of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana or Non-local.
- PH/Sports/CAP/NCC/Minorities and Games Certificates if applicable.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2021 by Meeseva.
AP PGLCET Counselling Fee 2021- Processing fee details
Applicants who wish to attend for the AP PGLCET 2021 Counselling Process must pay a certain amount at the Document Verification Venue. The complete fee details are given below.
- Aspirants belonging to General and OBC Categories should pay the processing fee of Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST must pay Rs. 500/- at the AP LAWCET Certificate Verification Venue.
Also, Download AP LAWCET Rank Card 2021 here.
AP LAWCET Counselling Centres 2021
Aspirants must report at any of the following AP LAWCET Helpline Centres allocated to them for AP LAWCET Certificate Verification Process.
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Sri Venkateswara University (Old MBA Building), Tirupathi
- Andhra University, Counselling Centre, Visakhapatnam
- Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University, Srikakulam
Note: Candidates belonging to PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Minorities/ Sports Categories must report at only Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur at the specified date.
AP LAWCET Counselling Procedure 2021
APLAWCET 2021 Counselling Procedure consists of two stages. They are
- AP LAWCET Certificate Verification 2021
- AP LAWCET Web Counselling 2021
Certificate Verification Process for AP LAWCET Counselling 2021
Candidates must report at the AP PGLCET Counselling Venue carrying all the necessary certificates on the AP LAWCET Counselling Schedule as decided by the officials. The detailed AP LAWCET Certificate Verification Procedure 2021 is given in the below steps.
- First of all, aspirants must check AP LAWCET Rankwise Counselling dates from the official website.
- You must report at the AP PGLCET Counselling Centre with all the required certificates for verification.
- Fee payment should be done.
- After that, AP LAWCET document verification is performed by the verification officials.
- The officials will issue a Computer Generated bill.
- You must preserve it as it contains ID and Password(Useful at the time of AP LAWCET Web Counselling).
- Candidates must submit two sets of Xerox copies of all certificates.
AP LAWCET Web Counselling Process 2021
- You must log on to official website sche.ap.gov.in.
- Read complete details about the procedure to exercise web options.
- Click on Web Options Entry link.
- Select the colleges and branches of your choice.
- Save the options.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a print out of saved options for future reference.
After the authorities give AP LAWCET Allotment 2021, download AP LAWCET Allotment Order 2021 in order to produce the same at the time of joining. For further details regarding AP LAWCET Counselling 2021, visit our website regularly.
Till now there is no information about the AP LAWCET Counselling process. Once the officials announced the Counselling Schedule, we update soon immediately without any delay. Moreover, Press Ctrl +D to bookmark our website entranceexams.io. Still, you have any queries about the Andhra Pradesh Counselling process, please leave a comment in the comment box.
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in
Hi, sir how much mark to take in this ap exam. For counseling process.