Download AP LAWCET Syllabus 2020 available here. Check the AP LAWCET 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Get Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Exam Syllabus Pdf for LL.B Course. Also get the AP PGLCET Syllabus for LL.M Course. Also, see www.sche.ap.gov.in
AP LAWCET Syllabus 2020
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) Board will release the AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Notification in February 2020. People interested in the LAW courses will apply in a great number for the AP LAWCET 2020 Examination. The Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur is going to conduct the Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Exam on 25th April 2020 instead of APSCHE. To crack the LAWCET/ PGLCET Exam, Applicants need to prepare well for the Examination. Therefore all the applied candidates will be looking for the AP LAWCET Syllabus 2020 to make a good Preparation for the exam. For all those candidates, we have provided the complete AP LAWCET 2020 Syllabus in this Article. Hence candidates can check the Exam Syllabus in detail and can start their exam Preparation immediately.
People can get the AP LAWCET Exam Syllabus 2020 along with the AP PGLCET Syllabus 2020 here. Before Starting the Exam Preparation, knowing the complete Syllabus and exam pattern is very important. Therefore candidates who applied for the Exam need not worry about APLWACET Exam Syllabus. Since we have given the detailed topics that covered under the APLAWCET Syllabus 2020 for LL.B Course and also AP PGLCET Syllabus for LL.M Course. Hence go through this Article and Check the Provided Complete Exam Syllabus of Andhra Pradesh LAWCET/ PGLCET 2020.
AP LAWCET/ PGLCET Exam Syllabus 2020
|Event of AP LAWCET 2020||Details|
|Name of the Examination||Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET 2020)|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education Board (APSCHE)|
|Exam Conducting University||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|Courses offered under AP LAWCET 2020||The LL.B 3 Year Degree Course
The LL.B (B.A.LL.B) 5 Year Degree Course
|No. of Participating Colleges||33|
|No. of Seats Available||
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|AP LAWCET 2020 Online Application available||16-03-2020|
|Download AP LAWCET 2020 Admit card||One week before the examination|
|Medium of Test||
|AP LAWCET 2020 Result announcement Date||17-05-2020|
Also, check Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2020 Answer Key for all Sets.
AP LAWCET 2020 Syllabus @ sche.ap.gov.in
The Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuram is the AP LAWCET Exam conducting Authority instead of APSCHE Board. It is a State Level Examination conducted to offer Law Course Admissions in the Colleges & universities. People who completed their Intermediate are eligible for the 5 years LL.B Course and Degree Completed candidates are Eligible for 3 years LL.B Course. AP LAWCET is for Under Graduation Course in the area of LAW. And for the Post Graduation in Law Course, candidates need to apply for the PGLCET Examination. Now Applicants who are going to attend the Examination need to check the AP LAWCET Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern. Here, Applicants can also find the AP LAWCET Previous Year Question Papers Pdf for better Preparation. Download those Papers and make use of them in your Exam Preparation.
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Test Pattern
People can check the AP LAWCET Syllabus 2020 for 5 Years LL.B/ 3 Years LL.B course from the below Sections. The Provided Exam Syllabus will help you to make Proper Preparation Plan. Also, check the below AP LAWCET & AP PGLCET Exam Pattern which will give you an idea of the Exam question Paper Structure. It is very important to know the Exam Pattern before going to attend the Exam Pattern. It will help you to know the No. of questions will ask in the Exam from each Subject, Marks and also Exam Duration. Hence check the AP LAWCET Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern here.
Also, Check Andhra Pradesh Lawcet 2020 Result here.
AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Pattern for LL.B 3 YDC/ 5 YDC
|S. No||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60||1 hr 30 minutes|
|3.||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Total Marks||120||120 Marks|
LL.M Exam Pattern for AP PGLCET 2020
|S. No||Parts||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
Also, download Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2020 Rank Card here.
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern 2020 Details
- The LAWCET Exam question Paper is for 120 Marks.
- Question Paper contains 120 Objective Type (Multiple Choice) questions.
- And Each Question carries one Mark.
- The Medium of the Question Paper is Telugu and Medium.
- The Duration of the Exam is 1 hour 30 min.
- The LAWCET Entrance Test will be Offline mode.
Also, check Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2020 Counselling Dates.
AP LAWCET 2020 Syllabus Pdf
- General Knowledge.
- Mental Ability.
- Current Affairs.
- Aptitude for Study of Law.
AP LAWCET Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Indian History etc.
AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Verbal Series.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Direction and Distances.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Complex Arrangements.
- Linear Arrangements.
- Blood Relationships.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Alphabet Test.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Data Interpretation Test.
- Data Sufficiency Test.
- Problems Based on Symmetry.
- Ordering & Sequencing.
- Problems Based on Visual Ability.
- Routes & Networks.
AP PGLCET Syllabus 2020 for LL.M
Andhra Pradesh PGLCET Part-I Syllabus
- Custom Precedent and Legislation.
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law.
- Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession.
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature.
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Emergency provisions.
- Center-State Relations.
- Amendments to the constitution.
AP PGLCET Part-II Syllabus
PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW
- International Law and Municipal Law.
- Nationality and Statelessness.
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space.
- United Nations.
- State Jurisdiction.
- General Principles of Contract.
- Indian Contract Act-1872.
- Sections. 1-75.
- Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
CRIMES and TORTS.
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions.
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort.
- Joint liability.
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
IPR & OTHER LAWS
- Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970.
- Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986.
- The Right to Information Act 2005.
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000.
Applicants can get the AP LAWCET Syllabus along with the Previous Question Paper on this Page. Also, get the AP Lawcet Admit Card, APLAWCET 2020 Answer Key and Cutoff Marks, AP Lawcet 2020 Result and Counselling Dates from our Site www.entranceexams.io.