- 1 AP PGECET Application Form 2018
- 1.1 www.sche.ap.gov.in – AP PGECET 2018 Online Application Form
- 1.2 AP PGECET 2018 Exam Dates – PGECET 2018 Application
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for AP PGECET
- 1.4 Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2018 Fee Structure
- 1.5 How to apply AP PGECET Online Application Form?
- 1.6 Details Required to fill APPGECET 2018 Online Application Form @sche.ap.gov.in
- 1.7 Steps to fill AP PGECET 2018 Application Form – How to apply
- 1.8 AP PGECET 2018 Exam Centres
AP PGECET Application Form 2018 is available now. Get the Online Application Form of AP PGECET 2018 direct link to apply. Check Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2018 Exam Dates, Eligibility, Fee Payment, Important Details to know while filling the application, Application Procedure.
AP PGECET Application Form 2018
AP PGECET 2018 Application Form is available upto 20th April 2018 on the Official Site. Candidates who are willing to apply for the Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2018, can also get the direct link of Application Form from the below Sections. Aspirants who are eligible for the PGECET 2018 examination and wishing to apply has to register themselves to fill the online application.
Candidates have to access the AP PGECET Application Form through online mode only. Students have to fill the Application Form of AP PGECET 2018 with required details like Personal, education, etc. While filling the Application, Candidates Adhaar number is compulsory. The incorrect filled Andhra Pradesh PGECET Application will be rejected. Candidates must pay attention while filling the online application form. Therefore students can read the entire article to get more information regarding the AP PGECET 2018 Application Form.
www.sche.ap.gov.in – AP PGECET 2018 Online Application Form
AP PGECET Application Dates
|Notification Release Date||16th March 2018|
|Availability of Application Form||21st March 2018|
|Closing date to submit Application Form||20th April 2018 (without late fee)|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form with late fee of Rs. 2,000/-||4th May 2018|
Also, check Andhra Pradesh PGECET Syllabus 2018.
Students must know the Last dates because late Submission of AP PGECET Application Form leads to penalization. The last date to Submit the Application Form without late fee is April 20, 2018. By paying the late fee, aspirants can submit the Application Form until 4th May 2018. Candidates who registered/ filled the AP PGECET 2018 Application Form and submitted successfully are eligible to download the AP PGECET Admit Cards. Those candidates are only able to sit for the Post Graduation Engineering Entrance Test of AP. The Officials have announced that Exam is going to conduct on May 10 to 12, 2018. Hence get the complete details of Application Form of AP PGECET 2018 from this Article. And also get the complete details of Application Form from the Official Site – www.sche.ap.gov.in.
AP PGECET 2018 Exam Dates – PGECET 2018 Application
|AP PGECET 2018 Notification Released Date||23rd March 2018|
|Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2018 Online Applications available from||16th March 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||20th April 2018 (without late fee)|
|Admit Card Available From||1st May 2018|
|Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam Date||10-05-2018 to 12-05-2018
(Two sessions on each day from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
|Final key/ Results declaration date||Second week of June 2018|
AP PGECET Stands for Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. It is a State Level Entrance Examination conducted to provide admissions in various Postgraduate courses like M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, etc. Every year JNTU Kakinada will organize the Examination on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Candidates will get an Admission in the Post Graduate Colleges and institutes based on their Ranks secured in the PGECET. GPAT and GATE qualify aspirants are avail of this test. They can get an admission based on their GATE & GPAT Ranks. Therefore people who are interested in doing Postgraduation in Engineering and Pharmacy can apply for this AP PGECET 2018 Notification. Therefore go to the official Site www.sche.ap.gov.in and Apply Online for PGECET 2018 Andhra Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria for AP PGECET
It is necessary to meet the eligibility conditions to apply for the AP PGECET Online Application 2018. Therefore check the eligibility conditions mentioned below.
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The aspirant should satisfy the Local/ Non-Local Status requirements.
- Candidates must have passed with at least 50% of B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma from the recognized university.
- And contender should have the domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh.
People are going to AP PGECET Apply Online need to satisfy the eligibility Criteria. Those candidates only allowed to participate in the Admission Procedure. And aspirants who submitted their AP PGECET Application Form 2018 successfully are eligible to participate in the examination. Therefore candidates are requested to check eligibility before filling the Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2018 Online Application Form. Hence read this entire article and get the complete details of Application Form of AP PGECET 2018.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2018 Fee Structure
To apply for the Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test, aspirants need to pay the Application Fee. Candidates can pay the AP PGECET 2018 Application Form Fee through credit/ debit card or AP online centres. Aspirants are requested to pay the following fee.
- GEN/ OBC Category candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/-.
- For SC/ ST Category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-.
How to apply AP PGECET Online Application Form?
- The AP PGECET 2018 Application Form is available at the official Site from 3rd March 2018.
- Students have to fill the AP PGECET Application online on or before 20th April 2018 without late fee.
- After filling the Application Form, candidates can check their Application Status whether it is submitted or not.
- As the PGECET 2018 AP Application is submitted successfully, candidates will receive an intimation message regarding the submission of the application form via SMS/ E-Mail.
- If the candidate wants to attend more than one exam, a separate registration fee has to pay for each test.
Details Required to fill APPGECET 2018 Online Application Form @sche.ap.gov.in
|S.No||Details Required||Document To Be Referred|
|1.||AP Online Transaction Id. (if Payment is being made through AP Online Center)||Receipt form from AP Online/ESeva/Citizen Services centers|
|Credit Card or Debit Card details (if payment is being made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking||Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking User ID and Its Password|
|2.||Qualifying Examination appeared or passed. Hall ticket or admit card Number of the qualifying Examination||Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Degree Or Equivalent|
|3.||Date of Birth (DOB)||Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|4.||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate||SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|5.||Local Status (AU/SVU/ANU/OU/Non-local)||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO/Competent Authority|
|6.||Income Of Parents (Income less than Rs. 2 Lakhs or more than Rs. 2 Lakhs)||The Income Certificate issued by the MRO/Competent Authority|
|Category (SC, ST, BC, etc.) and Application number of the caste certificate||Cast Certificate|
|7.||Special Category (NCC,PH,Sports,CAP,etc.)||The Certificate issued by complete Authority|
|8.||Aadhaar Card Details||Aadhar Card|
|9.||Ration Card Details||Ration Card|
|10.||Recent Passport size photograph||Size should less than 50 kb in .JPG or .JPEG Format|
|11.||Signature||Size should less than 30 kb and in .JPG or .JPEG Format|
Steps to fill AP PGECET 2018 Application Form – How to apply
- Fee Payment
- Online Registration
- Fill the AP PGECET 2018 Application Form
- Print the Andhra Pradesh PGECET Application Form 2018
The application Form of AP PGECET 2018 is available for all the applicants on the official website. Candidates who submitted their application successfully are eligible to sit for the examination of AP PGECET 2018. Therefore Aspirants can check how to apply AP PGECET Application Form.
- Firstly visit the Official Website – www.sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the AP PGECET 2018.
- Now click on the FEE Payment.
- There you have to fill the required details and click on the Initiate Payment.
- The required Application Fee can through Online (i.e., Net Banking, Credit/ Debit Card) or by visiting any other AP Online Centers.
- After online payment, a transaction ID will be allocated to the candidate which they have to keep Safely.
- To Pay the Fee, the following details should be entered in the Online Payment Form.
Required Details to fill for payment of application fees
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No.
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Name
- Mobile No Mentioned above belongs to Self or Father or Mother or Relative
- Mobile Number
- E-Mail ID
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Specialization in the qualifying degree
- Qualifying degree [ B.E./B.Tech. / AMIE / M.Sc. / MCA etc.],
- Fee Amount
- Eligible papers at APPGECET.
After Successful Payment, applicants has to login to fill the online Application form using the following information.
- Payment reference ID.
- Qualifying examination Hall ticket number.
- Mobile number.
- Date of birth.
- Candidate Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card Number/ Enrollment No.
- Birth District: Select the Birth District from the drop down.
- Birth State.
- Ration Card Number.
- Caste Category.
- Special Reservation Category.
- Local Area.
- Minority/ Non-Minority
- Annual Income of the Parents (in Rupees).
- Candidate Bank Details.
- Exam Qualification Details.
- House No. (Or) C/O.
- Village/ Street / Locality.
- Mandal/ Town/ City.
- Pin Code.
- Mobile Number.
- Alternate Mobile Number.
- Telephone Number.
- Email ID.
Details of Common Entrance Test
- Test Center Preference
Upload Scanned Photo and Signature: Candidates must upload the scanned images of Photograph must be less than 50KB while signature less than 30KB. And images must be in JPEG or JPG format.
Save and Preview/Submit: before submission of the Application, candidates can modify/ edit the Uploaded images by using the Modify and Confirm/ Freeze option.
- If the AP PGECET 2018 application Form is submitted successfully then unique Registration Number will be generated for the applicants that have to be noted down.
- Therefore Aspirants can download and save the application to take printout.
- Candidates must take the Printed Application Form to the Exam center along with the Hall Ticket and should submit to the invigilator.
Instructions of AP PGECET Application Form 2018
- Candidates have to submit the online Application Form in Online Mode only.
- Payment of Exam Fee has to be done first before filling the Andhra Pradesh PGECET online Application.
- At the time of filling the Application Form, applicants have to fill the original data.
- All communication will be sent to the applicant registered mobile number and email id.
AP PGECET 2018 Exam Centres
The PGECET Examination will be held in various cities of Andhra Pradesh that include Vishakapatnam, Guntur, Kakinada, Tirupathi, Anantapuram. Therefore candidates can get the complete details of Exa, Center/ Venue from the Admit Card.
Hence check the Provided AP PGECET Application Form 2018 Procedure and apply online. On our Site www.entranceexams.io we will update the complete information and latest updates of Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2018 Examination.
AP PGECET 2018 Apply Online – www.sche.ap.gov.in