- 1 AP PGECET Counselling 2020 @ appgecet.nic.in
- 1.1 appgecet.nic.in 2020 Counselling Dates
- 1.2 APPGECET Counselling Schedule 2020 for GATE/ GPAT
- 1.3 appgecet.nic.in Counselling Dates 2020 – Web Options Entry schedule
- 1.4 Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2020 Counselling – Certificate Verification
- 1.5 AP PGECET 2020 Counselling Process
- 1.6 APPGECET 2020 Counselling Centres/Helpline Centres for OC/BC/SC/ST Candidates
- 1.7 Counseling Venues for AP PGECET Exam 2020 for PH/NCC/Sports/CAP
- 1.8 AP PGECET 2020 Counselling Procedure
AP PGECET Counselling 2020 dates will be announced soon. As per the APSCHE, the PGECET Counselling process will start in the month of June 2020. Hence all the candidates who got qualified in either AP PGECET Exam or GATE qualified candidates can check details of PGECET 2020 Counselling. Details regarding AP PGECET 2020 Counselling like Rankwise Dates, Web Options Entry, Counselling Procedure are given in the following sections.
|Latest update: APSCHE has announced the dates for PG Engineering Counselling in Andhra Pradesh. The AP PGECET 2020 Counselling will start from 27th August 2020 and ends on 7th September 2020. Stay tuned for latest updates regarding APPGECET Counselling 2020.|
AP PGECET Counselling 2020 @ appgecet.nic.in
Counseling plays a prominent role in the process of admission. Hence, counseling is considered the most important step for an admission procedure. All the aspirants made possible efforts in order to crack Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2020. Candidates face difficulties while checking the information about AP PGECET 2020 Counselling dates. We are here to help you. You can search for any details pertaining to APPGECET Counselling 2020 which are provided on our website. Candidates should preserve all the certificates which will be useful at the time of PGECET Counselling 2020. For other details like AP PGECET Counselling Dates 2020, AP PGECET 2020 Counselling Process etc., you can refer below. Visit All India Entrance Exams for more details.
|AP PGECET 2020 Counselling Schedule announced for GATE/GPAT Candidates|
AP PGECET is abbreviated as Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. AP PGECET Exam is conducted every year by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE(AP State Council of Higher Education). Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam is a state level exam conducted for candidates who wish to pursue their Post Graduation in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy & Technology. AP PGECET 2020 Notification will release in the month of March 2020. Candidates can download AP PGECET Admit Card in May 2020. AP PGECET 2020 Exam is scheduled on May 10&11, 2020. JNTUK will declare AP PGECET 2020 Result on May 14, 2020. And Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2020 Counselling will be in the month of August 2020.
appgecet.nic.in 2020 Counselling Dates
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|Name of the Exam||AP PGECET 2020|
|Issue of AP PGECET 2020 Notification||01st March 2020|
|AP PGECET Applications 2020 Starting date||03rd March 2020|
|Last date to submit PGECET 2020 Applications||13th April 2020|
|AP PGECET 2020 Hall Tickets download date||29th April 2020|
|Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam date||May 10 to May 12, 2020|
|Declaration of AP PGECET Result 2020||22nd May 2020|
|AP PGECET 2020 Counselling dates||27th August to 7th September 2020|
|Official website||www.appgecet.nic.in or sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet|
APPGECET Counselling Schedule 2020 for GATE/ GPAT
appgecet.nic.in Counselling Dates 2020 – Web Options Entry schedule
Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2020 Counselling – Certificate Verification
You should submit the following documents at the allocated counseling venue on the prescribed date and time.
- AP PGECET 2020 Rank Card
- GATE Score Card 2020 if applicable
- AP PGECET 2020 Hall Ticket
- SSC Marks memo or its equivalent certificate
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- Integrated community certificate issued by the duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer(MRO) in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Transfer Certificate
- Income certificate issued by MRO after January 1, 2020/household card (white) for Tuition fee reimbursement applicants.
- Provisional Certificate/Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination/ Adhar card/ Household card for candidates in private study and without any institutionalized education.
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P/Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside A.P/Telangana from M.R.O. for candidates who studied outside the state of AP/Telangana
Certificates required for PH/NCC/CAP/Minority/Sports Candidates – AP PGECET Counselling 2020
- Aspirants must produce the certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only the candidates who possess disability of 40% and above are eligible.
- National Cadet Corps should produce relevant certificates in addition to A, B and C certificates.
CAP Category Candidates:
- Ex-Service men must produce the Service Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Officer.
- Discharge book for verification purpose.
- Identity Card
- Presently serving persons should produce Service Certificates from the workplace indicating the relationship with the aspirant.
- Candidates whose parents are domicile of Telangana /AP are eligible for consideration under “CAP” Category.
Fee Structure of PGCET Counselling 2020 @ appgect.nic.in
Candidates attending for AP PGECET Counselling Process should pay the following fee to the verifying officials.
- General and OBC candidates must pay an amount of Rs.1000/-
- Applicants belonging to SC and ST categories must pay Rs.500/-
AP PGECET 2020 Counselling Process
Candidates will undergo the following stages during AP PGECET Counselling 2020.
- Certificate Verification
- Fee Payment
- Web Options Entry
- Seat Allotment
APPGECET 2020 Counselling Centres/Helpline Centres for OC/BC/SC/ST Candidates
Candidates belonging to all categories should attend for Document Verification to the following list of centers.
- SRR & CVR Government College, Vijayawada
- Sri Venkateswara University, Old MBA Building, Tirupati
- Administrative Block, JNTUA, Anantapuram
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- University College of Engineering, JNTUK, Kakinada
- AU Online Counselling Centre, Opposite School of distance education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
Counseling Venues for AP PGECET Exam 2020 for PH/NCC/Sports/CAP
Aspirants belonging to PH/NCC/CAP/Sports categories can attend for AP PGECET Counselling 2020 any of the colleges listed below.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- University College of Engineering, JNTUK, Kakinada
AP PGECET 2020 Counselling Procedure
- Document Verification
- AP PGECET Web Counselling
Step 1: AP PGECET 2020 Certificate Verification
- Firstly, candidates must bring all the required certificates in order to be verified & pay AP PGECET Counselling fee.
- You must report at the allocated AP PGECET Counselling center mentioned above.
- Aspirants are being called according to the ranks & they must pay the processing fee and continue with certificate verification.
- Fee for AP PGECET Counselling Process is Rs.1000/- ( Rs.500/- for Candidates belonging to SC / ST category)
- Aspirants must bring the original certificates along with two sets of Xerox copies of the certificates for verification. You must submit Photocopies.
- All the candidates must furnish the mobile number which is in use at the time of Verification.
- After saving the Web Options, you will receive the One-time password. Request for change of the mobile number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The verification officer will verify the certificates produced and thereafter collect the Xerox copies of all certificates.
- Candidates who have applied for both AP PGECET 2020 Exam & GATE 2020 and have qualified in the exams are required to attend the verification only once and inform the verification officer about the Hall Ticket Numbers of examinations.
- After the completion of verification, candidates must collect the Receipt of Certificates from the counter.
- Candidates must ensure that they provide valid details of the mobile number, caste category, local area, gender, minority, parental income, special category, date of birth, eligible degree, specialization and details of other PGECET examinations as printed on receipt of certificates.
- In the case of any discrepancy, you should bring it to the notice of Camp Officer/Coordinator immediately for corrections.
Step 2: AP PGECET Web Counselling Procedure 2020
- After the completion of AP PGECET Certificate Verification 2020, candidates should enter the web options on the given dates.
- You can enter web options in your home, Internet cafe or in any Helpline center.
- You will receive One Time Password to the registered mobile number.So, you must keep your mobiles with you at the time of option entry.
- Select the colleges & branches which you are interested and save the options.
- Take a print out of the saved options in order to refer in future.
Note: After the official release of AP PGECET Counselling 2020 dates, we will update it on our website. Visit our website regularly for more details regarding AP PGECET 2020 Counselling.
Official Website: http://appgecet.nic.in/
For More Details – http://sche.ap.gov.in