Good News!!!!! AP PGECET Hall Ticket Download 2017 Link is Open now. Get Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam Centers & Test pattern details.
AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2017 – Download Link
AP PGECET Hall Ticket download 2017 link is Open. Students who have submitted Andhra Pradesh PGECET Online Application Form 2017 successfully are only eligible for downloading the AP PGECET 2017 Hall Ticket from the link provided below. The Conducting Authority, JNTU Kakinada will enable the Andhra Pradesh PGECET Admit Card 2017 link on 29th April 2017 at 7:00 PM. Finally, download the APPGECET Hall Ticket 2017 from the below-attached link.
|AP PGECET Hall Tickets Released – Download Now|
AP PGECET 2017 Hall Ticket @ sche.ap.gov.in
|Organizing Board||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|Name of Exam||Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGECET)|
|Hall Ticket available from||29th April 2017 at 7:00 PM|
|PGECET 2017 Exam Date||10th to 12th May 2017
(10.00 AM to 12.00 PM & 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)
Are you in search of AP PGECET Hall Ticket Download 2017 Link?
If you are searching so, you are at the right place. First of all, visit the Official website sche.ap.gov.in and search for the download link. Enter Login ID and Password and now, you can get your AP PGECET 2017 Hall Ticket.
How to Download 10th to 12th May 2017 Andhra Pradesh PGECET Hall Ticket 2017?
- Firstly, keep your Login ID and Password ready, which is generated at the time of AP PGECET Application Form Submission.
- Enter your Login ID and Password in the above window and Submit the details.
- So, your AP PGECET 2017 Hall Ticket will be generated.
- Have a look at the details carefully.
- Download the soft copy and save it in your E-mail ID.
- Finally, take 2 or 3 print outs of Andhra Pradesh PGECET Hall Ticket 2017.
AP PGECET Admit Card through Login
Applicants can download the AP PGECET Hall Tickets through PGECET Login. Upon successful completion of the AP PGECET 2017 Registration Process, the Login ID and Password will generate. You can get the PGECET Hall Ticket and check the details of Exam Center, PGECET 2017 Exam Date, and Timings.
Things included in PGECET Hall Tickets
- Name of the candidate.
- Signature of the student.
- Father’s Name.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Examination Center & address.
- Detailed Timings.
- Exam Date.
- Things to be carried for Exam Hall.
- Instructions, and
- List of Things which are not allowed to the exam center.
AP PGECET Preparation Tips:
Please follow the below-attached links before going to attend the PGECET 2017 Examination. Regularly follow our website entranceexams.io for more updates on Andhra Pradesh PGCET 2017 Hall Ticket.