AP PGECET Syllabus 2017 is here for all branches. Check Complete Syllabus of Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern. Get AP PGECET 2017 Syllabus for CSE, ECE, Mechanical, Civil, etc. Therefore, Applicants can also get the Exam Preparation tips and also Study Material from this Page.
AP PGECET Syllabus 2017 Pdf free download
People who have applied for the Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2017 Exam need to start their Preparation immediately. As per the APSCHE Schedule, the Board officials announced the Examination dates, i.e., 10th & 11th May 2017. Therefore, candidates should make a better preparation according to the Exam dates. To crack the AP Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test 2017, Applicants have to collect the complete Syllabus of AP PGECET 2017 before the Preparation. For the Exam preparing applicants, we have given the complete information regarding the AP PGECET Syllabus for CSE, ECE, Civil, Mechanical, etc.
Andhra University (AU) will organize the Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam every year on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). It is a State Level Examination conducted for offering admissions into the M.Tech course in many colleges & universities in Andhra Pradesh State. So, people who are looking for an admission for Post Graduation in Engineering have to attend the Examination on May 10th & 11th 2017. So start the Exam Preparation by using the Provided AP PGECET 2017 Syllabus in the below Sections. Syllabus helps you to make perfect preparation and also help to crack the Examination.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2017 Syllabus Pdf
|Name of the Board||Andhra University & AP State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test 2017|
|AP PGECET 2017 Notification Release Date||01st march 2017|
|Starting date for AP PGECET Applications 2017||03rd March 2017|
|Last date to submit PGECET 2017 Applications||06th April 2017|
|AP PGECET 2017 Hall Tickets download date||29th April 2017|
|Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam (Tentative)||10-05-2017 (Wednesday) to 12-05-2017 (Friday) in two sessions on each day from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
|AP PGECET Result 2017 (tentative)||June 2017|
|AP PGECET 2017 Counselling (Expected)||August 2017|
Also, get Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2017 Answer Key for all Sets.
APSCHE PGECET 2017 Exam Syllabus
Applicants who want to participate in the AP PGECET 2017 examination should know about the Exam Pattern of it. Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam Pattern 2017 helps the people to know about the Exam duration, no. of question will be asked in the Exam, etc. The AP PGECET 2017 Exam Pattern is not yet officially announced by the exam conducting authority. Therefore, we are providing the Test Pattern according to the previous year.
Also, check AP PGECET 2017 Results.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2017 Exam Marking Scheme:
- Courses: ME/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy Courses.
- Exam Mode: Online(CBT).
- Shifts: Two shifts – forenoon and afternoon.
- Duration of Exam: two hours (120 minutes).
- No. of Questions: Total 120 Questions.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions.
- Language: English language only.
- Marking Scheme: One mark for each correct answer.
- Total Marks: The AP PGECET Question Paper is for total 120 marks.
- Negative Marking: No negative mark for the incorrect answer.
- Syllabus: Each Course has a Separate Syllabus.
AP PGECET 2017 Exam Pattern
|Exam Paper||Paper Code||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||CS||120||120|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC||120||120|
|Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics||GG||120||120|
Also, download Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2017 Rank Card.
Download the Provided AP PGECET Syllabus 2017 for various branches and prepare well for the Examination. Here, we have given the Complete Syllabus of Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. Go through the below Sections and check the Syllabus and have the great preparation which helps you to crack the Exam easily.
Get complete details of Andhra Pradesh PGECET Counselling Dates 2017.
AP PGECET Syllabus for EEE:
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Numerical Methods, Calculus, Complex Variables, Differential Equations, Probability, and Statistics.
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Electrical Machines, Electric Circuits and Fields, Power Electronics and Drives, Power Systems, Control Systems, Signals and Systems, Analog and Digital Electronics, Electric Traction System.
Aerospace Engineering Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Calculus & Numerical Methods.
- Flight Mechanics: Atmosphere, Airplane Performance, Static Stability, & Dynamic Stability.
- Space Dynamics: Central Force Motion, Elements of rocket motor performance, Orbit transfer, Determination of trajectory and orbital period in simple cases and In-plane and out-of-plane.
- Aerodynamics: Basic Fluid Mechanics, Airfoils, and Wings, Viscous Flows, Compressible Flows & Wind Tunnel Testing.
- Structures: Stress and Strain, Structural Dynamics, Flight Vehicle Structures, Turbo Machinery, Propulsion, Aerothermodynamics of Non-Rotating Propulsion Components.
AP PGECET Syllabus for Civil:
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Complex Variables, Probability and Statistics, Calculus, Differential Equations & Numerical Methods.
- Structural Engineering: Structural Analysis, Mechanics, Concrete Structures, Steel Structures.
- Geotechnical Engineering & Environmental Engineering: Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering.
- Water Resources and Transportation Engineering: Air Pollution, Irrigation, Hydrology, Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics, Noise Pollution, Water Requirements, Municipal Solid Wastes, Highway Planning, Traffic Engineering, and Surveying.
PGECET Syllabus for ECE:
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Complex Variables, Differential Equations, Probability and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: Networks, Electronic Devices, Analog Circuits, Signals and Systems, Communications, Electromagnetics, Control Systems.
AP PGECET Syllabus for CSE:
- Engineering Mathematics: Set Theory & Algebra, Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability, Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Computer Science and Information Technology: Operating System, Graph Theory, Computer Organization and Architecture, Mathematical Logic, Computer Networks, Combinatorics, Digital Logic, Programming and Data Structures, Compiler Design, Theory of Computation, Algorithms, Databases, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Web Technologies.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Syllabus for Mechanical:
- Engineering Mathematics: Differential Equations, Probability, Linear Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Complex Variables & Numerical Methods.
- Applied Mechanics and Design: Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines, Engineering Mechanics, Vibrations & Design.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences: Fluid Mechanics, Applications and Heat-Transfer, Thermodynamics.
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering: Metal Casting, Forming, Engineering Materials, Joining, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Production Planning and Control, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Inventory Control, Metrology and Inspection, Research.
Chemical Engineering Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics: Complex Variables, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Calculus, Probability, and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Chemical Engineering: Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations, Heat Transfer, Mass Transfer, Process Calculations and Thermodynamics, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Instrumentation and Process Control, Chemical Technology, Plant Design, and Economics.
Bio Technology (BT) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics: Calculus, Differential Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability, and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Biotechnology: Process Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Bioprocess Engineering, Molecular Biology and Genetics, Immunology, Characteristics of animal cells, Plant and Animal Biotechnology, Recombinant DNA Technology, Bioinformatics.
Syllabus of Food Technology (FT):
- Food Chemistry and Nutrition: Food Chemistry, Nutrition.
- Food Microbiology & Biotechnology: Food Microbiology, Biotechnology.
- The Food Technology: Fruits, Meat, Vegetables and Plantation Crops, Poultry & Milk, Fish, Oil Seeds, Cereals, Pulses and Milk and milk products processing.
- Food Engineering: Fluid Mechanics.
- Food Quality & Standards: Food Quality, Standards.
Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Complex Variables, Calculus & Probability, and Statistics.
- Geo-Engineering: Continents, Rocks, Oceans, Earth Composition, Maps, Principles of Remote Sensing, GIS Concepts and Applications, Surveying Methods, Study of Rain Fall, Electromagnetic Spectrum, Environment & Soils-texture.
- Programming in C: Variables, Arrays, Data Types, Functions, Expressions, Pointers, Control Structures & Structures.
Instrumentation Engineering (EI) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics: Calculus, Linear Algebra, Complex Variables, Differential Equations, Probability and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Instrumentation Engineering: Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Transducers, Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, Control Systems and Process Control, Signals, Analytical, Systems and Communications, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation.
Metallurgy (MT) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability and Statistics, Differential Equations, Numerical Methods & Vector Calculus.
- Metallurgical Engineering: Physical Metallurgy, Mechanical Metallurgy, Thermodynamics and Rate Processes, Extractive Metallurgy and Manufacturing Processes.
Nano Technology (NT) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials
- Elements of Material Science
- Metallurgical Thermodynamics
- Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer
- Advanced Material Science
Pharmacy (PY) Syllabus:
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry