- 1 APGENCO Recruitment 2017 @ apgenco.cgg.gov.in
- 1.1 APGENCO JAO Recruitment 2017 – 51 APGENCO Jobs
- 1.2 AP Power Generation Corporation Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of APGENCO Recruitment November 2017
- 1.4 Andhra Pradesh GENCO Notification 2017 – APGENCO Careers
- 1.5 APGENCO Apply Online Steps – apgenco.cgg.gov.in Online Application
- 1.6 Download APGENCO Notification 2017 Pdf
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Notification released. Apply online for 51 Trainee Junior Accounts Officer and Trainee Junior Assistant posts before 2nd December 2017. The APGENCO Apply Online link was activated on this page below. Further details like APGENCO Vacancy, Eligibility, Application process, etc. in the following sections of this article.
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 @ apgenco.cgg.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO)|
|Post Name||Trainee Junior Accounts Officer and Trainee Junior Assistant posts|
|Total Posts||51 Vacancies|
|Job Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Initial date to apply for APGENCO JAO Recruitment||13th November 2017|
|Last date to submit online application||2nd December 2017|
|APGENCO JA JAO Exam date||30th December 2017|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APGENCO JAO Recruitment 2017 – 51 APGENCO Jobs
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited released new notification on their official website www.apgenco.gov.in for the recruitment of 51 Jr Accounts Officer and Trainee Junior Assistant posts. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is taking an initiative to provide an opportunity for job finders who are searching for the employment under the electricity department. Candidates who have done Graduation degree in the relevant field are only eligible to apply for this Latest APGENCO JA JAO Notification 2017.
All the eligible aspirants who wish to make their career in the government sector can apply for this AP GENCO JAO Recruitment 2017. The Officials have provided the chance for all the contenders to forward their application forms from 13/11/2017. The last date to submit the online application of APGENCO Recruitment 2017 is 02/12/2017. Only those applications submitted within the given dates are only considered by the board. So, all the interested candidates are requested to apply online through the official website or a link uploaded below.
AP Power Generation Corporation Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Trainee Junior Accounts Officer||26|
|2.||Trainee Junior Assistant||25|
Meanwhile, if you want to know more Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh, then check them from our Sarkari Naukri 2017-18 page.
Eligibility Criteria of APGENCO Recruitment November 2017
Individuals who are going to apply for Andhra Pradesh GENCO Notification 2017 have to satisfy the eligibility conditions given in the notification. The Eligibility criteria represent age limit and educational qualification required for this APGENCO JAO Recruitment 2017. So, check those details from this section.
Educational Qualification for AP GENCO JAO Vacancy
- Trainee Junior Accounts Officer Post: B.com First Class pass or its equivalent from any recognized university in India or a First Class Post Graduate Degree of M.Com. or Passed IPCC/ Intermediate examination from the Institute of Chartered Accountants/ Cost Accountants of India.
- For Trainee Junior Assistant Post: Aspirants must have passed Graduation degree (BA or B.Sc or B.Com) from any of the recognized universities in India. In addition to this, the Postulants should also have passed Diploma in Computer applications.
Age Limit for APGENCO Jr Accounts Officer Recruitment
Candidates applying for APGENCO Notification 2017 must not be more than 34 years as on the last date of the application. However, the upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH category.
Andhra Pradesh GENCO Notification 2017 – APGENCO Careers
Check other details such as Selection Process, Application fee, Pay Scale, APGENCO Exam Date, How to Apply online, etc. from this section.
AP Power Generation Corporation Limited Selection Process
The Selection Process of APGENCO JAO Notification 2017 will be based on the following rounds.
- Core Academic Curriculum.
- Computer Awareness.
- Analytical Aptitude.
- Language Proficiency.
Candidates belonging to General category have to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 350/- for Examination Fee and Rs. 150/- for Registration Fee). Whereas the reserved categories SC/ ST have to pay Rs. 150/- (Only Registration Fee). The Fee should be deposited in online mode only.
- Trainee Junior Accounts Officer: Rs. 34,630/- to 56,750/- Per month.
- Trainee Junior Assistant: Rs. 18,725/- to 34,775/- per month.
Important Dates of APGENCO JA JAO Recruitment
- Starting date to apply for APGENCO Jr Assistant Jobs: 13th November 2017.
- Closing date to submit online application: 2nd December 2017.
- Last date for fee payment: 2nd December 2017.
- Date of written test: 30th December 2017.
APGENCO Apply Online Steps – apgenco.cgg.gov.in Online Application
- Visit the official website, i.e., www.apgenco.cgg.gov.in
- There on the homepage, search for APGENCO JA JAO Notification 2017.
- Read the notification thoroughly to ensure the eligibility.
- Now navigate to the APGENCO Apply online link for the relevant post.
- Pay the Application fee using “Make fee payment” link.
- Thereafter, fill the application form with valid information as per the instructions over there.
- Verify all the details once before submitting online.
- Finally, take a printout of the APGENCO Application form for future reference.
Download APGENCO Notification 2017 Pdf
Hope you got sufficient information about this APGENCO Recruitment 2017 from this page. Follow this page regularly for instant updates regarding Andhra Pradesh GENCO Careers. Also, bookmark our Entrance Exams site for more updates regarding State Government, Central Govt and other Jobs.