- 1 APPSC AEE Syllabus 2017 Pdf Download @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC AEE Syllabus 2017 PDF along with Exam Pattern is updated. The Aspirants can download the APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer 2017 Syllabus PDF for free of cost. Also, check Andhra Pradesh PSC AEE Exam Pattern for branches Civil, Mechanical and Electrical. Follow the below passages to get more information like APPSC AEE Mains Syllabus 2017, Study Material and Preparation Tips.
APPSC AEE Syllabus 2017 Pdf Download @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
As per the latest news, the authority of AP Public Service Commission is going to held the AEE exam in the month of November 2017. Therefore the Applicants need to start their preparation as much as possible. Before going to start the preparation, download the APPSC AEE Syllabus 2017 Pdf. On this page, we have disclosed the complete AP PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017 for Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Streams. So the Participants can make use of the Andhra Pradesh PSC AEE Exam 2017 Syllabus in their preparation.
A massive number of candidates have applied for the APPSC AEE Recruitment 2017. Hence the participants have to prepare in a proper manner to face that huge competition. Make your preparation easy by getting the APPSC AEE Notification 2017 Syllabus which is given below. In addition to the syllabus, candidates can also have a look at the AP Public Service Commission AEE Exam Pattern 2017 from the following section. Also, visit the APPSC Official website www.psc.ap.gov.in for more queries.
psc.ap.gov.in Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017
|APPSC AEE Exam Date 2017|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Executive Engineer (AAE) Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||August 2017|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||September 2017|
|Exam Date||November 2017|
Andhra Pradesh PSC AAE 2017 Syllabus (Civil, Electrical, Mech)
Recently, the board of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued the APPSC AEE Recruitment Notification 2017. The candidates who are seeking for AP Govt. Jobs have applied. The officials will hire the applicants on the basis of their performance in the written examination. Here we came with the New APPSC AEE Syllabus 2017 PDF with an aim to help the participants. In this article, we are providing topic wise Andhra Pradesh PSC AEE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering, APPSC AEE Civil Syllabus along with the exam pattern. You can also download the APPSC Asst Executive Engineer (AEE) Syllabus PDF from the direct link enclosed below.
AP AEE (Civil, Mech, Electrical) Exam Pattern 2017
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Minutes|
|II||Concerned Subject (Civil or Mechanical or Electrical)||150||150||150 Minutes|
|III||Civil or Mechanical or Electrical||150||150||150 Minutes|
Highlights of APPSC AEE Exam Pattern 2017
- It is of Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions) written exam.
- Consists of three papers.
- Paper 1 is common for all streams (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)
- Each Question Carries ONE mark.
- Total Number of Marks – 500
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Syllabus 2017-18
In this section, you will find the AP Public Service Commission AEE Exam Syllabus for all streams such as Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical. Therefore aspirants can get the topics to be prepared which makes your preparation easy and effective. Here we have given details of Andhra Pradesh PSC AssExecutiveve Engineer Syllabus 2017 and Test pattern with respect to the official notification.
General Studies and Mental Ability
- General Science
- Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and their implications including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India – emphasis will be on the broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on AP Indian National Movement.
- World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
- Indian polity and Economy – including the country’s political system- rural development – Planning and economic reforms in India.
- Mental ability – reasoning and inferences.
APPSC AEE Syllabus for Civil Engineering Pdf
- Building Materials.
- Structural Analysis.
- Design Of Concrete and Masonry Structures.
- Construction Planning and Management.
- The Design of Steel structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Hydrology and Water Resource Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Surveying and Transport Engineering.
APPSC AEE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Heat Transfer.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Stream Generators and Turbines.
- Theory of Machines.
- Machine Design.
- Engineering Materials.
- Production Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Elements of Computation.
APPSC AEE Exam Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Transmission & Distribution
- Line constants.
- Inductance and Capacitance calculations.
- Representation of Overhead Lines.
- Short, Medium and Long lines.
- ABCD constants.
- Mechanical Design.
- Seg, Tension Calculations, Tuned Power Lines.
- Over Head Line Insulators
- Types of Insulators.
- Potential distributions over a string of suspension insulators.
- String efficiency.
- Methods of improving string efficiency.
- Underground Cables
- Insulation of cables.
- Grading of cables.
- Capacitance Measurement in cables.
- Testing of Cables.
- Power frequency withstands tests.
- Fault Calculations
- Balanced Fault calculations on systems.
- Symmetrical components.
- Types of faults.
- Analysis of unbalanced faults.
- Generating Stations
- Location and types, types of hydroelectric power stations, the layout of a hydro-power plant, types of turbines used.
- Pumped storage installations.
- The layout of thermal electric power stations, types of turbines used, condensers, cooling towers, boiler feed pump; energy flow diagram of the steam power plant.
- Nuclear power generation; nuclear fission.
- Types of nuclear power reactors.
- The principle of a fast breeder reactor.
- Characteristic of Relays.
- Over current, directional and distance protection of lines.
- Protection of Alternators against stator faults, rotor faults, loss of excitation, unbalanced loading, overloading, failure of prime-mover. Over speeding and over voltage.
- Protection of transformers against winding faults, overloads and external short circuits.
- Circuit Breakers
- Air-blast, oil, minimum oil, vacuum.
- sulphur hexafluoride and d.c. circuit breakers.
- Relative merits and demerits.
- Economic Aspects
- Generation costs and their classification, load curve, load utilization and plant capacity factors. Load sharing between base load and peak load stations.
- Load forecasting.
- Economical distribution of load between unit within a plant and between plants. Modeling of fuel costs for thermal generation.
- Optimal operation of an all thermal generating system and of a hydrothermal system. Consideration of transmission losses.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Industrial drives.
- Motors for various drives.
- Estimating and Rating.
- Testing of D.C. and A.C. motors.
- Neutral Earthing.
Download Andhra Pradesh PSC AEE Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF
Hope the information regarding APPSC AEE Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern provided on this page will helpful for the contestants to crack the exam easily. Follow our site www.entranceexams.io regularly to get latest updates on State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs and all India and State Level Entrance Exams. THANK YOU !!!