- 1 APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket Download 2017
APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued shortly. Contenders who have successfully registered for Andhra Pradesh Group I Notification 2017 can download Andhra Pradesh Group I Prelims & Mains Admit Card 2017 from Official website www.psc.ap.gov.in. Know APPSC Group 1 Exam Date from the following sections. Have a look at Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Call Letter 2017 in the below sections.
APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket Download 2017
|Andhra Pradesh Group 1 Hall Ticket 2017 Exam Date|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Group I Services (IA/ IB)|
|Total Number of Available Vacancies||Various|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Starting Date of availability of APPSC Group 1 Online Application Form 2017||Will be updated soon|
|Last Date to submit Andhra Pradesh Group I Online Application Form 2017||Will be notified soon|
|Date of Issuance of Hall Ticket||One or two weeks before the Exam|
|APPSC Group 1 Exam Date 2017||Will be announced soon|
Dear Participants, Are you looking here and there for APPSC Group 1 Exam Call Letter 2017? If so, then you can download it from the Official website www.psc.ap.gov.in which will be uploaded very soon. As you may face server issues due to heavy traffic, we will provide the direct link for your sake and so, you must visit our website regularly.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ గ్రూప్ 1 హాల్ టికెట్ 2017 Exam Date
Did you apply for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment Notification 2017? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Officials of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will organize Written Exam and Personal Interview to shortlist dynamic candidates for Group IA/ IB Services Posts. In order to appear for Prelims and Main Examination 2017, individuals should mandatorily carry APPSC Group I Exam Hall Ticket 2017.
Candidates can download the Admit Card by logging on to the APPSC Official website www.psc.ap.gov.in. Participants need to enter the credentials like Roll Number or Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password in the required fields. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall and take the test without taking APPSC Group I Admit Card 2017 with them.
APPSC Group 1 Selection Process 2017
- Written Test (Preliminary & Mains)
- Personal Interview
www.psc.ap.gov.in Group IA/ IB Call Letter 2017 Download Link | APPSC Group 1 Exam Admit Card 2017
APPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2017 consists of some important details like Name of the Participant, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Gender, Registration Number or Roll Number, Detailed Address of the Exam Center, Date and Timings of the Exam, Photograph and Signature of the Aspirant, Important Instructions to follow, List of Important Documents to carry, etc. Contestants should verify whether the details printed on APPSC Group I Hall Ticket 2017 are correct or wrong.
If there is any discrepancy in any of the details, then they should immediately report to the conducting authority. As the authorities will verify the Identity of the Applicant, they must also carry at least one proof of Identity among Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card, etc. along with Andhra Pradesh Group 1 Exam Hall Ticket 2017.
Details printed on APPSC Group 1 Call Letter 2017
- Name of the Postulant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number or Roll Number
- Name of the Exam
- Name and Code of the Test Center
- Date and Timings of the Exam
- Detailed Address of the Exam Venue
- Photograph of the Contender
- Signature of the Aspirant
- Important Instructions that an individual need to follow
- List of Important Documents to carry for the Exam along with APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2017
APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2017 for Prelims & Mains
Contestants are advised to go through APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2017 and download APPSC Group 1 Previous Year Question Papers PDF for effective preparation.
Andhra Pradesh Group I Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
|S No.||Type of the Exam||Name of the Subject/ Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks Awarded||Duration of the Test|
|1.||Objective Type Exam||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 Questions||150 Marks||01 Hour 30 Minutes|
APPSC Group I Mains Exam Pattern 2017
|S No.||Type of the Exam||Paper Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks Awarded|
|I)||Conventional Type||General English||150 Questions||150 Marks|
|1.||Descriptive Type Exam||Paper 1||150 Questions||150 Marks|
|2.||Paper 2||150 Questions||150 Marks|
|3.||3rd Paper||150 Questions||150 Marks|
|4.||Paper 4||150 Questions||150 Marks|
|5.||Paper 5||150 Questions||150 Marks|
|Total||750 Questions||750 Marks|
|Personal Interview||75 Marks|
APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket Download 2017 Steps @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Candidates must initially visit Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Individuals can otherwise go through the direct link available in the below sections of this article.
- Next, contenders need to hit the appropriate link which will appear on the Home Page of the Commission’s Portal.
- Participants should fill the required fields with essential details such as Roll Number or Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password.
- Aspirants must hit the Submit button after verifying the captcha if the entered credentials are correct.
- Then, APPSC Group I Call Letter 2017 will be displayed on the monitor screen.
- By clicking on the Download button, contestants need to download the Admit Card.
- In the final step, applicants must take a print out of APPSC Hall Ticket 2017 as it must be carried to the Exam Venue.
Contenders who have any doubts regarding the availability of APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket Download Link can drop their comments in the comment section. To get regular updates on Admit Card for All India Entrance Exams, Central & State Government Jobs, individuals must stay focused on our website entranceexams.io.