- 1 Latest Group 1 Notification 2018 in AP
APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 – 18 will release soon. Interested contenders can apply for the APPSC Group 1 Services Recruitment 2017 by referring the eligibility conditions. Refer the APPSC Group 1 Jobs List on this page. Further details of the AP Groups Notification 2017 such as Salary, Post Wise Vacancies, Selection Process, etc are clearly furnished here. You can find the APPSC Group 1 Apply Online link at the bottom of this page. Hence, go through the below sections for more details of the Group 1 Notification 2018 in AP.
Latest Group 1 Notification 2018 in AP
Hello, Readers, Our Entrance Exams Team Members have brought some interesting Employment News for you. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to issue the APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017-18 for filling various posts of Group I Services (IA/IB) Posts. This is the good news for the candidates who are searching for the AP Govt Jobs. According to the Group 1 APPSC Notifications, the board accepts the online applications only from the eligible candidates.
Applicants who completed Bachelor’s degree from the Govt recognized institution are eligible to apply for the Group 1 APPSC Jobs. And, the minimum age of the applicants is 18 years and maximum age is 42 years. Get more details of the APPSC Group 1 Exam from the below sections.
www.psc.ap.gov.in APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 – 18
|Latest Groups Notification in AP|
|Name of the Recruiting Board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Group I Services IA/IB|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to apply for Group 1 Posts||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying to Group 1 Jobs||Update Soon|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Group 1 Jobs List 2017 – ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ గ్రూప్ 1 సేవలు ఖాళీలు
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service.
- Assistant Commissioner (AC) of Labour in A.P Labour Service.
- Municipal Commissioner Grade II in A.P Municipal Administrative Service.
- Deputy Supt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P Police Service.
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P Prohibition & Excise Service.
- District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service.
- District B.C welfare Officer in B.C Welfare Service.
- Commercial Tax Officers in A.P Commercial Taxes Service.
Andhra Pradesh Group I Vacancies 2018 Eligibility
Educational Qualification for APPSC Group 1 Posts
Aspirants should possess Bachelor’s degree from the recognized university in India in order to eligible for the psc.ap.gov.in Group I Services Vacancy.
Age Limit for Andhra Pradesh Gr I Services Jobs
- Minimum age: 18 Years.
- Maximum age: 42 Years.
The Reserved category candidates have Upper age relaxation as follows.
- For SC, ST and BC applicants: 5 Years.
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years.
Group 1 APPSC 2018 Notification – APPSC Group 1 Services Jobs
Selection Process for Group 1 Posts in AP
The aspirants who applied for the APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 will be selected on the basis of the score obtained in the Written Test and Interview.
APPSC Group 1 Jobs Salary
|AP Civil Service Deputy Collectors/ DSP in (Civil) Cat 2 in AP Police Service||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780/-|
|Commercial Tax Officers (CTO) in A.P Commercial Tax Service||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780/-|
|District Registrar of A.P Registration & Stamps Service/ District & B.C Welfare Officers of B.C Welfare Service||Rs. 37, 100 – 91, 450/-|
|Municipal Commissioner Gr-II in AP Municipal Administration Service||Rs. 35, 120 – 87, 130/-|
|AC of Labour in AP Labour Service/ Asst Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in AP Prohibition & Excise Service||Rs. 35, 120 – 87, 130/-|
APPSC Group 1 Exam Application Fee
- General candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- towards the application processing fee & Rs. 120/- for the APPSC Group I Exam Fee.
- SC/ST/BC/PH/Ex-Serv candidates are exempted from the exam fee payment.
- Applicants have to pay the fee through online only using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
The fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
www.psc.ap.gov.in Group 1 Notification 2017 APPSC – Important Dates
|APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018 Issue Date||Ocotber/November 2017|
|APPSC Group 1 Apply Online Starting date||Update soon|
|Last date to fill APPSC Group 1 Online Application||update soon|
|Admit Card Release date||Notify soon|
|APPSC Group 1 Exam date 2017 (Prelims)||25/03/2018|
|APPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Date||23/25/27/29/31st July 2018 & 2/08/ 2018|
|Final Result Release Date||Update soon|
APPSC Group 1 Online Application 2017
Aspirants whose qualification and age limit satisfied with the eligibility conditions can apply for the APPSC Group 1 Posts through online mode. For that, aspirants have to register their personal details through APPSC One Time Registration (OTPR). After successful registration, you will get User ID and Password to your Mobile Number and Email. Use those login credentials and fill the APPSC Group 1 Application Form 2017. Here, we have provided the simple steps to apply for the APPSC Group I Recruitment. So, follow these steps to avoid mistakes of filling application form
APPSC Group 1 Apply Online Steps @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
- At First, open the official website i.e., psc.ap.gov.in. Else, click on the direct apply online link provided below.
- Find the “Group 1 APPSC 2018 Notification“ link.
- Download the notification and read the instructions in the advertisement.
- If you are eligible, click on the APPSC Group 1 Apply Online link.
- Login with the previously obtained User ID and Password.
- Fill the APPSC Group 1 Online Application with the correct details.
- Deposit the fee through online.
- At last, submit the AP Group 1 Application Form 2018 and take the copy of it for future reference.
Official website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
As per the APPSC Exam Calendar, we have provided the complete details of the APPSC Group 1 2018 Notification. After the publication of official notification, we will update the apply online link here. So, stay tuned to our www.entranceexams.io website for the latest updates of all Govt Jobs.