- 1 APPSC Group 4 Notification @ psc.ap.gov.in
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh appsc Group 4 Junior Assistant Vacancies
- 1.2 psc.ap.gov.in Group IV Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualification
- 1.3 Andhra Pradesh Group 4 Exam Date 2017 – APPSC Jr Asst Exam
- 1.4 How to Apply for APPSC Group 4 Exam 2017 @ apspsc.gov.in
- 1.5 APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2017
- 1.6 AP PSC Group IV Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.7 Andhra Pradesh APPSC Exam Centers
- 1.8 Public Selection Commission APPSC Group 4 Selection Procedure
APPSC stands for Andhra Pradesh state Public Service Commission. Every year APPSC releases the Job notifications in various departments. This year also, AP Public Service Commission has released APPSC Group 4 Notification. Applicants who wish to get a job in APPSC can apply for the suitable post through online before the last date.
APPSC is a part of the government of Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was formed when the AP state has formed on 1st November 1956. The Commission was earlier known as Madras Public Service Commission. In 1956, APPSC was formed by merging AP and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions.
APPSC Group 4 Notification @ psc.ap.gov.in
Check here for new updates of APPSC Group 4 Notification. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to announce the APPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017 notification to fill different posts under group 4. The officials invite the applications for young, talented & energetic candidates who are willing to crack Andhra Pradesh government jobs.
Candidates who have completed Intermediate from a recognized university should meet the eligibility criteria for APPSc jobs. Interested candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria, selection process, application form, exam date, etc of Group 4 Recruitment.
Overview of APPSC Group 4 Exam 2017 – Details
Andhra Pradesh appsc Group 4 Junior Assistant Vacancies
- Junior Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts Subordinate service
- Junior Assistants in Registration & Stamps Department
- Jr Assistants from CCLA
- Junior Assistants from Prisons & Correctional Department
- Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Department
- Jr Assistants in Fire Department
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Department
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison & Correctional Department
- Jr Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department
- Junior Assistant in Forest Department
- Junior Assistant in R & B Department
- Jr Assistants in director of ports
The APPSC Notification 2017 is release to recruit the young, talented & hardworking candidates for the above posts.
psc.ap.gov.in Group IV Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualification
|APPSC Group 4 Eligibility Details|
|Name of Group IV Posts||Minimum Qualification|
|Junior Accountants in Treasuries & Accounts Subordinate Service||
|Junior Assistants in Registration & Stamps Dept||
|Jr Asst from CCLA|
|Jr Assistants from Prisons & Correctional Dept|
|Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept|
|Jr Assistants in Fire Dept|
|Junior Asst cum Typist in Social Welfare Dept||
|Jr Assitant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison & Correctional Dept|
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department|
|Junior Assistant in Forest Dept||
|Jr Asst in R & B Dept|
|Junior Assistants in Director of posts|
APPSC Group 4 Age Limit
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 36 years
APPSC Age Relaxation
- SC/ST/BC: 5 years
- PH: 10 years
- A.P State Government employees: 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 3 years
Andhra Pradesh Group 4 Exam Date 2017 – APPSC Jr Asst Exam
|APPSC Group IV Exam Important Dates|
|Starting Date to fill the application form||September 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of the online application||Updated Soon|
|Availability of APPSC Group 4 Admit card||Notify Soon|
|APPSC Group 4 Preliminary Exam Date 2017||10th December 2017|
|APPSC Group 4 Mains Exam Date 2017||25th April 2018|
How to Apply for APPSC Group 4 Exam 2017 @ apspsc.gov.in
- Visit the official website www.apspsc.gov.in
- Select the appropriate link related to your job post.
- Read the APPSC Group 4 notification 2017 carefully.
- Click on “One Time Registration” link and press on “New Registration” option.
- Fill the complete details and submit the APPSC Group 4 application form 2017.
- Pay the application fee through online/offline.
- Enter the journal number to continue the process of filling the application form.
- Upload the passport size scanned photo & signature.
- Submit the application form & take the printout of the online form for future use.
Click here for APPSC One time Registration Process
APPSC Group 4 Exam Fees
|psc.ap.gov.in Group IV Application Fee|
|Category||Group 4 Exam Fee|
|Application Processing Fee||Examination Fee|
|General||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 80/-|
Applicants who are willing to apply for APPSC Group 4 Jobs have to pay Rs. 100/- towards the application processing fee and Rs. 80/- towards the exam fee. The Reserved candidates are exempted from the payment of the appsc group IV examination fee.
APPSC Online Fee Payment
- Through challan in AP Online Centers/State Bank of India (Offline mode)
- Credit/Debit card/Net Banking (Online mode)
APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2017
- APPSC Paper 1 Syllabus consists of the topics that are covered in General Studies.
- Andhra Pradesh Paper 2 Syllabus includes the topics related to Secretarial Abilities.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 4 Exam Syllabus is of intermediate level.
AP PSC Group IV Exam Pattern 2017
|APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2017|
|Paper||Subject Name||No. of questions||No. of Marks||Time duration|
|I||General Studies||150||150||150 minutes|
|II||Secretarial Abilities||150||150||150 minutes|
AP PSC Group 4 Exam Pattern
- The written exam conducted by APPSC is of objective type.
- APPSC Group 4 Exam consists of Paper 1 & 2.
- Paper 1 consists of General Studies & Paper 2 consists of Secretarial Abilities.
- Each paper consists of 150 questions for 150 marks.
- The duration of the exam is 2 1/2 hours.
- Candidates have to attempt both the papers
Andhra Pradesh APPSC Exam Centers
The written exam for APPSC Group 4 Recruitment is conducted at District Headquarters/Centers. Candidates have to appear for the exam in the district where he/she has applied. Aspirants have to apply for the posts either on the local/non-local basis and have to take the exam in that district only.
Public Selection Commission APPSC Group 4 Selection Procedure
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
The APPSC Selection process consists of the above selection rounds. Candidates who have qualified in the written exam have to attend for the verification of the certificates.
At the time of document verification, candidates have to produce the attested copies of the required certificates/documents & original documents. The following documents are required at the time of certificate verification.
Documents required for APPSC Certificate Verification
- Certificate of Community, Nativity & date of birth
- Residence Certificate
- Educational/Academic Qualification Certificates/Mark Sheets
- Creamy Layer Certificate
- Medical Certificate for Blind Candidates
- Certificate of Hearing Disability & Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
We have covered here the complete details regarding APPSc Group 4 notification 2017. Go through the details gathered on this page about Andhra Pradesh Group IV Exam 2017. We will also provide here the further updates regarding the APPSC jobs. so, we advise the aspirants to follow our site entranceexams.io regularly to get more updates on Govt Jobs. Also, refer the official site for APPSC Group 4 Exam.