APPSC One Time Registration Process is here. Get Andhra Pradesh PSC One Time Profile Registration Process. Also, get AP Public Service Commission OTPR Login. Check One Time Registration AP PSC from the below sections.
APPSC One Time Registration @ psc.ap.gov.in
Are you fed up with the Unemployment career and missing numerous Opportunities due to the reason of less knowledge on Registration? If so, you need to check the Process of Andhra Pradesh PSC One Time Registration, which can also be acronymized as OTR. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has implemented One Time Registration for the young candidates who are in search of Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh State.
AP Government has put this APPSC One Time Registration Login into practice from this year onwards. Candidates can register through the Commission’s website, i.e. apspsc.gov.in or psc.ap.gov.in. After successful enrollment of your name in the AP Public Service Commission One Time Registration, you will receive Notification regarding every job to your E-mail ID.
Also, check APPSC Latest Recruitment Notifications
AP Public Service Commission One Time Registration Login
The Government of AP has decided to announce more jobs this year after the release of Union Budget 2021. Notifications regarding Group 1, 2, 3, 4 and Departmental Tests are a part of Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2021. For a candidate to apply for any of these Jobs, he/ she must be aware of the One Time Registration for APPSC. The only thing applicant has to do is to apply for every small job without missing any Notification by logging on to psc.ap.gov.in. Aspirants can also apply for a particular Examination of their choice using this APPSC One Time Profile Registration Login. Every time you register, you must enclose your Registration ID and Password and then log in and apply for the job you wish to apply for.
Andhra Pradesh PSC One Time Registration Online – Important Details
Through this article, applicants can get the easy and simple guidelines for AP PSC One Time Registration. AP Public Service Commission One Time Registration is the permanent registration for those who wish to apply APPSC Recruitment. Therefore, all the interested aspirants who have a dream to lead their career towards Government Sector must register themselves through APPSC One Time Profile Registration before the last date. Candidates need to know some important details before going to perform Andhra Pradesh PSC OTPR. We have given the details which the applicant must come to know at the time of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission One Time Registration.
- Important details to fill
- Process to perform AP Public Service Commission OTR
- Direct Link of Official Notification
Click here for APPSC AEE Notification 2021
psc.ap.gov.in – One Time Registration APPSC
Students who are in a stage of confusion about Andhra Pradesh PSC One Time Registration Login must have a look at the information provided below as it makes the APPSC One Time Online Registration simple. In order to take part in Andhra Pradesh State PSC One Time Registration Process, candidates must visit the Official website of AP Public Service Commission, i.e. psc.ap.gov.in.
Now, you must click on One Time Profile Registration APPSC from which you will be redirected to APPSC One Time Registration Login Page. There, candidates need to enter their Login ID and Password. By doing so, aspirants can apply for any Notification released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. So, candidates must have a glance at the detailed Process to register for any job Notification announced by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC One Time Registration Process
- First of all, candidates who are interested in applying for Jobs in Andhra Pradesh PSC should go through the APPSC Official website, i.e. psc.ap.gov.in.
- Now, students must click on “One Time Profile Registration” Option which is at the right side of the home page.
- A new page will open on your monitor screen which is shown in the image given below.
- Applicants need to select any one option of your choice out of “Direct Recruitment” or “Departmental Test”.
- After choosing either DR or DT, candidates will be redirected to a new page which consists of “New Registration” tab.
- Then, aspirants should enter all the details regarding Educational Qualification, Permanent Address, Basic Details, Address for Communication, etc.
- After that, candidates must fill their User Name, Password, E-mail Address, and Mobile Number.
- Individuals must once check the details and then, click on “Submit” button.
- On successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message through SMS to the Registered Mobile Number.
- Finally, wish the help of User Name and Password, candidates can log in to apply for APPSC Latest Notifications.
Documents required for PSC One Time Registration
We have listed some mandatory documents/ details while performing One Time Registration Process.
Basic DetailsPersonal details of the applicant10th Standard detailsBoard of Passing
|Document Name||Detailed Information|
|Aadhar Card||Aadhar Card Number|
|Name on Aadhar Card|
|Basic Details||Personal Details of the candidate|
|Name on SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|Father’s and Mother’s Name|
|Community (Choose either Creamy or Non-Creamy Layer in case of OBC Category candidates)|
|Details regarding Address|
|Permanent Address & Address for Correspondence|
|Date of Birth|
|Details of Educational Qualification||District and School Name of 1st to 9th Class|
|10th Standard details||Board of Passing|
|Hall Ticket Number|
|Date, Month and Year of Pass|
|Select Local District and Zone|
|(10+2) or Intermediate details||Board of Passing|
|Group in Intermediate|
|Hall Ticket Number|
|Date, Month & Year of Passing|
|Name of the College|
|Percentage or Grade|
Also, check Govt Jobs in AP here.
AP PSC OTR for Direct Recruitment Process @ psc.ap.gov.in
Candidates who are applying for various Jobs in Andhra Pradesh State will go through the following Registrations.
Step – 1: New One Time Registration
- With the help of this screen, the applicant can register his/ her profile with Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Aspirants should fill the form provided for APPSC One Time Registration.
- After submitting the form, the candidates will receive a Unique Reference ID to their E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Candidates will also receive several codes to their Mobile Number and E-mail ID for verification purpose.
- Applicants must note this Reference ID, Code sent to registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID to confirm the Registration.
- Candidates must preserve the Reference ID with them for further reference.
Step – 2: Modify Registration
- If the candidate has provided wrong information, he/ she can edit the details produced by him/ her through this screen.
- Applicants who have given incorrect Mobile Number and E-mail Address will not receive any code to their E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- In such a situation, candidates can edit their E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Then, they will receive the Reference ID to their corrected Phone Number & E-mail Address.
- Another advantage of candidates by using this screen is that they can update the fields which they which to correct.
Step – 3: Confirm Registration
- Candidates need to enter the Mobile Code, E-mail Code, and Reference ID in order to confirm the Registration.
- Now, applicants must click on Submit button.
- After successful confirmation, the status of the application will be successfully registered.
All the aspirants of Andhra Pradesh State who wish to apply for PSC Jobs in AP must visit our website, entranceexams.io on a regular basis as we will activate the direct link for APPSC One Time Registration 2021 shortly.
Click here for Andhra Pradesh PSC One Time Registration
If you have doubts while doing the APPSC One Time Registration process, please watch the video we attached below.