APSET Admit Card 2020 will be available online. Hence, all the aspirants who have successfully registered for Andhra Pradesh SET 2020 can download APSET 2020 Hall Ticket here. Also, Refer the Steps to download AP State Eligibility Test Hallticket 2020. See the details such as AP SET Exam Admit Card download date, Exam Date, Test Centres, etc. in the coming sections.
AP SET 2020 Hall Ticket | APSET Admit Card 2020
Most of the candidates who wish to transform their designation to Assistant Professor have applied for Andhra Pradesh SET 2020. All such candidates will be waiting for the announcement of AP SET 2020 Hall Ticket availability date. Here is good news for all such applicants. Andhra University Board will release the AP State Eligibility Test Admit Card 2020 in the month of July 2020.
The candidates who have submitted their Application form before the last date will get this Andhra Pradesh SET Hall Ticket 2020. Details like Address of Exam Centre, Date & Time of Exam, Roll Number of the candidate, etc. are printed on APSET Exam Entry Card 2020. Candidates must carry it to the Examination Hall, failing which they will not be allowed to take the test. Get the Complete details regarding APSET Admit Card 2020 in this article.
[Also, check APSET Syllabus & Exam Pattern]
APSET Hall Ticket Download 2020 @ apset.net.in
|Andhra Pradesh SET Hall Ticket 2020 availability date||June 2020|
|Date of Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2020||July 2020|
|Category||Entrance Exams Admit Card|
AP State Eligibility Test (APSET) 2020 Exam Date
|Exam Conducting Authority||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Examination Name||Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|AP SET Notification Release Date||May 2020|
|Starting Date of the Application Form||May 2020|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application||May 2020|
|Closing Date to submit the online form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||May 2020|
|Last Date for the submission of the application form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||May 2020|
|Closing Date for the submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||May 2020|
|Closing Date to submit the printout of the online application form||June 2020|
|AP SET Hall Ticket Download||July 2020|
|Date of APSET Exam||July 2020|
|APSET 2020 Results Date||August 2020|
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2020 – Brief details
APSET abbreviated as Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test. It is regulated by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State. The main objective behind this test is to screen suitable candidates for the position of Assistant Professor. Only those who have passed their Graduation Degree in a Particular Field can appear for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2020. As per the APSET 2020 Notification, candidates can start downloading the APSET Admit Card 2020 from the month of July 2020. You can refer the following sections for complete details of Andhra Pradesh SET 2020 Hall Ticket.
[Last 10 year Solved Papers of APSET Pdf – Free Download]
APSET Exam Centres list 2020
Applicants of Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2020 must appear for the Exam on respective dates. The Duration of the Exam is 3 Hours. Andhra Pradesh SET 2020 takes place in two sessions, i.e., Forenoon and Afternoon Session.
- Forenoon Session: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Afternoon Session: 2 pm to 4.30 pm
< Also, Download APSET Answer Key 2020 >
Details printed on APSET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Name of the candidates.
- Candidate’s Hall Ticket Number.
- Date & Time of Test.
- Application Number of the candidate.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Candidate’s Signature.
- Exam Venue.
- Instructions to the Applicant.
<< Also, check AP SET Result 2020 – Check Here >>
How to Download AP SET Admit Card 2020 @ apset.net.in?
- You must first visit the Official website. i.e., apset.net.in. or Click on the direct link provided below.
- Click on “APSET Hall Ticket Download 2020” tab and Go to the APSET Login Section.
- Enter the details like Registration Number and then, click on “Submit” button.
- Verify all the details printed on the Hall Ticket of APSET 2020.
- Download APSET Hall Ticket 2020 and take a print out as you must carry it to the Examination Hall.
- If you forget your Registration Number, then you must click on the link “Forget Registration Number”.
- Enter your Date of Birth and finally, click on “Submit” option.
- Then, you will receive the Registration number to your E-mail ID and Registered Mobile Number.
[ Also, Download APSET 2020 Score Card ]
Instructions for candidates appearing for APSET 2020
- Candidates must read the instructions in the Test Booklet carefully.
- Students will be given an OMR Sheet in order to answer the questions which contain the details like Candidate’s Name, Hall Ticket Number, Subject Name & Exam Centre.
- Cross check and verify your personal date printed on the OMR Sheet.
- You must use only Black or Blue ballpoint pen for darkening correct answers on the sheet. You should not use whitener or eraser because the Officials will not consider such kind of sheets.
- Hand over the OMR sheet to the Invigilator after the completion of the exam.
- Aspirants should report at the Examination Center at least one hour before the actual time.
- No candidate must leave the Exam hall till the completion of the test.
- Use of Calculators or Cell Phones or Log Tables or any Electronic Gadgets is strictly prohibited inside the hall.
- Carry a valid Photo ID Proof such as Driving License, PAN Card, Aadhar Card etc. while appearing for the Exam.
[Also, check APSET Counselling Procedure 2020]
Candidates must merely follow the instructions given above. Stay focused on our site, entranceexams for more updates regarding APSET Admit Card 2020.