- 1 Assam CEE Application Form 2021
- 1.1 CEE Assam Online Application Form 2021 – astu.ac.in
- 1.2 Assam CEE 2021 Application Important Dates
- 1.3 Assam Combined Entrance Examination 2021 Application Form
- 1.4 Assam cee 2021 Online Application Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Required information to fill the CEE Assam 2021 Application Form
- 1.6 Steps to be followed for filling Assam CEE Online Application 2021
- 1.7 Important Points related to CEE Assam Application Form 2019
Assam CEE 2021 Application Form has been closed on 1st Week of May 2021. The Dibrugarh University released the Assam CEE Online Application. Students who are dreaming for the Admission in Engineering, MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy Courses can apply for the CEE Assam Application 2021. Get the direct link to apply for Assam CEE Application Form 2021 here. We have given the complete details of Assam Combined Entrance Exam Application 2021 like How to apply, Application Fee, Eligibility, etc.
Assam CEE Application Form 2021
The Dibrugarh University is inviting the online Applications from the eligible candidates. The Officials have released the Assam CEE Online Application Form 2021 at its official Portal. Candidates who are willing to apply for the Assam CEE 2021 must apply before th 26th March. Every year Dibrugarh University will conduct the Assam Combined Entrance Exam to offer admissions into various courses like Engineering, BDS, MBBS. The Assam CEE Application Form 2021 is available from the 1st Week of April. Candidates must be aware of Last Dates to apply for the Application. The Officials will receive the CEE Assam Application Form through Online mode only. No other mode of application will be accepted by the authority members. Therefore aspirants can get the direct link to apply for the Online Application of Assam CEE 2021.
The authority will provide Admit Cards for those candidates who submitted their Assam CEE 2021 Application Form Successfully. Aspirants who hold the Admit Cards will be allowed to participate in the examination. To apply for the Assam CEE 2021 Online Application Form, students need to satisfy the eligibility conditions. So candidates are suggested to check the complete details of application like how to apply, Eligibility, Fee Structure, etc. Therefore get the CEE Assam Online Application Form 2021 which is available at the official Site www.ceemedu.org. Hence get the complete information of Assam Combined Entrance Exam 2021.
CEE Assam Online Application Form 2021 – astu.ac.in
|Assam CEE Online Application Event Dates|
|Notification Release Date||2nd Week of April 2021|
|Online Application Starts from||3rd Week of April 2021|
|The Last date to submit CEE Assam 2021 Application||1st Week of May 2021|
|The Last date for receipt of application fee at SBI||May 2021|
Assam CEE 2021 Application Important Dates
|Admit card issue date||3rd Week of May 2021|
|Assam CEE 2021 Exam Date||Last Week of May 2021|
|Final key/ Results declaration date||3rd Week of June 2021|
|CEE Assam Counselling starts from||July 2021|
Also, check Assam CEE Syllabus.
Assam Combined Entrance Examination 2021 Application Form
The Dibrugarh University will organize the Assam CEE 2021 Examination to provide admissions into Engineering, BDS, MBBS, Pharmacy, etc. It is one of the State Level Entrance Exams conducted at many centres in the state of Assam. Many colleges and institutes in Assam State offered Assam Combined Entrance Examination for admissions into various courses. Therefore candidates who completed their Intermediate and looking for the admissions into Engineering programs (B.Tech) at different colleges in the state of Assam can apply for the engineering entrance exam application form 2021. Therefore get the complete details of Assam CEE Online Application Form 2021 and Medical Entrance Application Form 2021.
Assam CEE Application Fee
|Name of the Course||Application Fee|
|BAMS /BHMS courses||Rs. 1,240/-|
|Engineering degree courses||Rs. 1,240/-|
|Both BAMS/ BHMS and Engineering Courses||Rs. 1,540/-|
Applicants have to deposit the Application Fee along with the bank charges Rs. 60/- at any branch of State Bank of India. Candidates have to Pay the Fee by using Bank Challan after completion of the Assam CEE Online Application Form. Once the Examination fee is paid, it will not be refunded.
Assam cee 2021 Online Application Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions including educational qualification, Nationality, etc. are eligible to apply for the engineering entrance exams 2021 application forms. The required eligibility conditions are mentioned below.
- The applicant must be an Indian and should have the domicile of Assam.
- And candidate must spend the minimum period of 20 years in the state of Assam to be eligible for Assam CEE 2021.
- Candidates must pass Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects for Engineering Admission in the qualifying examination without grace marks.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks should score in the qualifying examination by the candidates belonging to GEN/ Open category and 50% marks for SC/ ST (P)/ ST (H)/ OBC/ MOBC category.
- The age of the candidate must be in between 17 to 24 years.
Required information to fill the CEE Assam 2021 Application Form
- Academic details of qualifying examination like hall ticket number, Date of Birth, and year of Passing etc.
- Candidate’s Personal details like Father’s name, Income, Caste etc.
- Passport Size Photograph and Signature.
- A valid address of the candidate for the future communication.
- A Valid Email Id/ Phone number.
Specifications of images
|Recent passport size colored Photograph||
||Between 250 pixel and 320 pixel||Between 150 pixel and 220 pixel||JPEG or JPG|
|Signature of the Applicant||
||Between 100 pixel and 180 pixel||Between 150 pixel and 220 pixel||JPEG or JPG|
Steps to be followed for filling Assam CEE Online Application 2021
- Firstly visit the official website www.ceemedu.org and read the instructions carefully to fill the Assam CEE 2021 Application Form.
- Click on the Fill Online Application Form and enter the personal and qualification details.
- Upload the Scanned images of candidates Photograph having maximum 35 kb and minimum 20kb Size and Signature having the size of maximum 30kb and minimum 15kb. The Scanned images should be in ‘.jpeg.’ or ‘.jpg.’ format.
- Now submit the Application Form and take Printout of the Assam CEE Online Application Form.
- When you registered to fill the Assam CEE 2021 Online Application remember the Password for further use.
- If you commit any mistake while filling the application form, there is no chance to correct it. So candidates should fill the Form with correct details carefully. If aspirant made any mistake, they have to submit the fresh Assam CEE Application Form 2021.
- After Submitting the Application, a candidate must take a printout of e-challan and should deposit the Application Fee in any branch of State Bank of India from the second day of online application starting date.
Through the provided Steps, aspirants can know How to apply for the Assam CEE Application Form 2021. So check the Complete Procedure to fill the Online Application of Assam CEE 2021.
- Students must Submit a recent Passport Size Colored Photograph along with Assam CEE Admit Card to the invigilator during the examination.
- Candidates must pay the Fee at any branch of SBI after successful submission of CEE Assam Online Application by generating E Challan Form.
- No Hard copies of certificates should be sent to officials.
- Authority will not provide any facility to correct the filled CEE Assam 2021 Application Form if it was already submitted. So candidates should fill the form carefully.
Hence check the Assam CEE Application Form filling procedure and apply before the Last Date. Therefore visit our Site www.entranceexams.io regularly for more latest updates of Assam CEE 2021 examination.