- 1 Bank Of Baroda Specialist Officer Cutoff Marks 2018
The Bank of Baroda SO Cut Off is given below. With the BOB Section Wise Cutoff and Bank of Baroda Categorical Cut-off, the aspirants can tell their BOB Result. The information regarding the BOB Cut off Marks 2018 and Merit List is available below.
Bank Of Baroda Specialist Officer Cutoff Marks 2018
The BOB Expected Cut Off 2018 determines the future of contenders who wrote the BOB Exam. As known, BOB Specialist Officer Cutoff Marks are the percentage of marks that a candidate has to score in the BOB Online test. The officials decide bankofbaroda.co.in SO Cut off range. In order to know your result, follow these steps:
- With the help of BOB SO Answer Key, calculate the total score of online exam.
- Then, check whether the marks cross the Bank of Baroda SO Cut Off Marks.
- If it is more than the BOB Cutoff, then you are qualified.
In this way, the aspirants can utilise the BOB Sales Officer Cutoff Marks and estimate their BOB SO Result.
BOB Specialist Officer Exam Qualifying Marks 2018 @ bankofbaroda.co.in
|BOB Finance / Credit Officer Cut off 2018|
|Name of the Organisation||Bank of Baroda|
|Post Name||Specialist Officers in various fields|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Exam Date||7th Jan 2018|
|Result Date||February/March 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Group Discussion/Psychometric Test, and Interview|
Bank Of Baroda Finance Officer Cutoff | BOB SO Expected Cut Off Marks 2018
The Bank of Baroda Notification for the recruitment of candidates is released on 14th November 2017. There are 427 vacancies for the Specialist officers post. The procedure for selection includes online written test, group discussion or psychometric test and personal interview. In the online exam, there are 4 different papers. For each paper, there are 50 questions. The maximum marks for the written test are 200 marks.
However, the officials set a BOB Sectional Cutoff. That means, the aspirants have to score minimum marks in each paper. Moreover, there is also a Bank of Baroda Category wise Cut off. Also known as BOB Overall Cutoff Marks. Here, the total number of marks in online test needs to meet the Bank Of Baroda Cut off criteria. Also, read this article on Entranceexams site, to check BOB SO Cut off Marks.
Factors Affecting the BOB Specialist Officer Cut off 2018
- Total Number of candidates appeared in the BOB Online Exam.
- Total Number of Vacancies available for posts.
- The Difficulty Level of the online test.
- The average number of marks secured by the contenders.
- The Percentage of Reservations for various categories.
Bank of Baroda SO Cut Off Marks | BOB Category Wise Cutoff 2018 & Merit List
The BOB minimum qualifying marks as per category are as follows:
- 60% for General Category and
- 55% for Reserved Category.
According to the Bank of Baroda SO Cut Off, the officials prepare the BOB Merit List. Note that, if you qualify in each paper of the online test, then only overall exam score is checked. That means if the candidate meets the Bank of Baroda Section-wise qualifying marks, then his/her name is added to Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Selected Candidates List. Therefore, the BOB SO Merit List is the record of candidates names according to their ranks. The aspirant is assigned a lower rank if he gets higher marks in the overall total score.
Download BOB Specialist Officer Cut Off 2018
- visit the official site, bankofbaroda.co.in.
- On the home page, scroll down to click on ‘Careers’.
- Then, in ‘recruitments’ portal click on ‘current opportunities’.
- Then, in ‘Recruitment of Specialist Officers-Project 2017-18’ row, under ‘attachment’ column, look for ‘link to download Cutoff Marks’.
- Now, enter your details such as registration number, date of birth/password.
- Then, a pdf gets opens in a window.
- Take a printout, by clicking on ‘print’ option.
Official Website: bankofbaroda.co.in
Follow this site, to get latest updates about job recruitments on your system.