Check steps to fill BCECE application form 2021. Candidates can view Bihar BCECE 2021 registration process. Know how to apply for the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. Refer BCECE Bihar CET eligibility criteria. Here, applicants can find the procedure to fill BCECE online application form A & B. Also, get BCECE application fee payment process.
BCECE Application Form 2021
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will release the Application form of BCECE in online mode. The Bihar CET application form consists of two parts i.e., Part A & Part B. So, candidates have to fill the details in Part A as well as Part B of BCECE 2021 application form. First of all, candidates need to fill the BCECE Part A form and then make the fee payment. After that, they have to complete the Part B form filling process at the time of counselling. The exam conducting board commences the BCECE online application form in the first week of March 2021. So, the applicants can fill the application form until the last date.
Candidates can pay the application fee through either Bank Challan or Online payment gateway (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking). No need to send the hard copy of the BCECE application form 2021 to the office address. Therefore, eligible candidates should fill the BCECE 2021 application form & submit it on or before the deadline. Read this entire article to get the complete details regarding eligibility criteria, dates, apply online steps, required documents for submission application form.
BCECE 2021 Application Form Dates
|Exam Conducting Board Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Courses Offered through BCECE||UG Courses|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|BCECE Application Form 2021 Commencement Date||March 2021|
|Last date to Submit BCECE 2021 Application Form||April 2021|
|Ending Date for Registration Fee Payment through Challan||1st week of April 2021|
|Application Fee Payment of BCECE closing date through Net Banking or Debit Card/ Credit Card||1st week of April 2021|
|Corrections in Submitted BCECE 2021 Online Application Form||April 2021|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of Bihar CET Application form 2021||April 2021|
|Issue of BCECE Admit Card 2021||April 2021|
|BCECE Exam Date 2021||April 2021|
|Declaration of BCECE 2021 Result||May 2021|
|Bihar CET BCECE 2021 Counselling dates||July/ August 2021|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
About Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam (Bihar CET)
BCECE is also known as Bihar CET exam. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board organizes the BCECE entrance exam once in a year for providing the admissions into the Undergraduate Professional courses like Engineering, Medical & Agriculture streams in the institutions of Bihar state. Therefore, interested candidates should apply for BCECE 2021 exam. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination sore is necessary to get the admission. Get the direct link to fill BCECE Application form 2021 on this page. Also, check all Bihar State Entrance Exams application dates through our website.
Details on BCECE Application Fee
- Candidates can pay the fee amount through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- They can be paid the BCECE application fee through Bank Challan also.
- The Registration fee is based on the selected subjects. Check the fee amount in the following tabular form.
|Stream||General & OBC||SC/ ST/ DQ|
|PCB/ PCM||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 550/-|
BCECEB BCECE Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should belong to Bihar State.
- The students should be passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with 45% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- Reserved category candidates having the minimum 40% aggregate in their qualifying examination.
- Mathematics and Physics are the compulsory subjects to apply for Engineering courses.
- Candidates must have Physics and Chemistry are the mandatory subjects in their 12th examination.
How to Fill BCECE Application Form 2021 | Bihar CET Registration Process
To make help the applicants, here, we are providing the complete procedure to fill BCECE 2021 application form. Hence, better to refer the given steps while filling the BCECE application form 2021. The steps are followed as
Step 1: BCECE 2021 Registration
- Candidates have to visit the official website or click on the link provided below,
- Find “Apply for BCECE 2021” link and then press on it.
- Thereafter, register for the Bihar CET 2021 exam.
- Applicants need to enter the required details in the BCECE registration form 2021.
- After the submitting the required details, they will receive an SMS consists of the Activation code.
- By clicking on the activation code, applicants need to sign in to the account.
- For Sign in, aspirants are required to enter the received username and password.
Step 2: Fill Personal Information in BCECE Online Application Form 2021
Applicants enter the personal details in BCECE application form 2021 such as
- Candidate Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Re-Enter Father’s Name
- Re-Select Gender
- Mark of Identification
- Date of Birth
- Do you claim Service Man Quota?
- Have you passed matriculation with URDU as a subject?
- District Name of the institution of passing/ appearing at I.Sc or equivalent
- Permanent Address
- Address Line 1-3
- Pin Code
- Correspondence Address
- Address Line 1-3
- Pin Code
- Email ID
On successful furnishing the above mandatory information, click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step 3: Upload Photograph & Signature – BCECEB Application Form 2021
- Candidates should upload their signature and photograph.
- They will upload the scanned signature in Both English and Hindi languages.
- Photograph image consists of a name of the candidate and date.
- The images must be in .JPEG format and size should be less than 100 KB.
Step 4: Enter Educational Information in BCECE 2021 Application Form
Here, applicants should enter the X standard/ Secondary and I.S.C/ 10+2 (Intermediate) details in the BCECE Application form 2021.
Step 5: Preview the Filled Application Form of BCECE 2021
After filling and submitting the BCECE 2021 application form, suggested the candidates check the entered details to make the fee payment. No mistakes or found, then you need to press on “Proceed to Payment” button otherwise click on “Back” button and make the corrections.
Step 6: Payment of BCECE Application Fee
Online Payment: Candidates make the application fee payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
Bank Challan: Applicants can deposit the application fee through Challan form at any branch of Canara Bank. For that, they need to download the challan form and deposit fee at Canara Bank. After successful transaction, candidates take the print copy of DD and note down the transaction number/ journal number. Keep it safe for future correspondence.
Step 7: Download Part A and Part B Application Forms
After completion of BCECE Apply online 2021 process, candidates may download the BCECE application form 2021 (Part A and Part B) for further use.
Here, we have provided the total information regarding BCECE 2021 application form as per the previous year notification. So, we will update the data after the official BCECE 2021 notification announcement. So, connected always to our site to check the latest news on all state level entrance exams.