BCECE Application Form 2018 is available now. Check BCECE Registration Process, Steps to fill BCECE 2018 Online Application Form. Get Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2018 details like Application Form, Registration Fee, Eligibility etc.
BCECE Application Form 2018
The BCECE Online Application Form is released on the official Site. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is inviting online applications from the Eligible candidates. Therefore candidates Submit the BCECE Application Form (Part A and Part B) online. Aspiring candidates must fill the Online Applications to participate in the BCECE Entrance Examination. To get Admission into various UG level courses like Engineering, Pharmacy, and Agriculture in the state of Bihar ned to fill the BCECE 2018 Application Form. To fill the form, candidates need to get registered. So get the BCECE Registration Process here.
Aspirants should fill the two parts of Application form i.e., Part A and Part B. Firstly, candidates have to fill the Part A and then pay the application fee. After making fee Payment, candidates has to fill the Part B. Afte Successful Submission of Bihar CET Application Form, Aspirants need to send the hard copy of online application form (Part A and Part B) along with the Bank challan to the address mentioned below. Therefore before filling the BCECE Application Form check the eligibility criteria. Hence read the entire article and get the complete information regarding the Bihar Engineering Form, Exam Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility. And also can get from the BCECE Official Site – bceceboard.com.
BCECE Online Application Form 2018 @ bceceboard.com
|Board Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Examination Name||BCECE 2018|
|BCECE Online Application Form available date||February 2018|
|Last date to fill BCECE 2018 Application Form 2017||March|
|Last date to pay the Registration Fee through Challan||March|
|Online Fee Payment last date through Net Banking or Debit Card/ Credit Card||March|
|Last date to make corrections in Application Form||March|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of Applications||March|
|Availability of BCECE Admit Card 2018 (Stage 1)||March|
|BCECE Stage 1 Exam Date||April|
|Declaration of BCECE Result for 1st Stage||Last week of April|
|Date of BCECE Stage 2 Exam 2018||May|
|Declaration date of BCECE 2nd Stage Result||3rd week of June|
|Commencement of BCECE Counselling 2018 dates||1st week of July to 3rd week of August|
About Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a State Level examination. Every year, BCECEB organizes this Examination. The Board conducts this Examination in two stages namely Stage 1 and Stage 2. Therefore candidates who want to get admission need to participate in two stages. Applicants need to clear the Stage 1 exam to appear in Stage 2 Examination. Hence to take part in the Examinations, candidates need to fill the BCECE Application Form available in the month of February 2018. Through this Examination, candidates can get an Admission into the first year UG Courses in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture offered by the colleges in the state of Bihar. Therefore get complete details of BCECE 2018 like application Form, Exam dates, Admit card and Result.
BCECE Application Fee
|PCB/ PCM||General & OBC||Rs. 1,000/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 500/-|
|PCMB||General/ OBC||Rs. 1100/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 550/-|
- Applicants can pay the Registration Fee through online by using Payment gateways i.e., (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc).
- Candidates can also deposit the Application Fee through bank challan.
Bihar CET Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen and should belong to Bihar state.
- And no minimum age limit is prescribed for the engineering courses.
- Students must have passed the 12th/ Intermediate or equivalent exam with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology Subjects.
- And they have obtained at least 45% of Marks for general candidates and 40% marks for reserved category candidates.
How to apply BCECE 2018 Application Form
- Online Registration.
- Fee Payment.
- Fill BCECE Application Form.
Required Documents to Fill Bihar CET Online Application Form
- A Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Applicant’s personal, academic and address details.
- Scanned Image of Photograph which contains the name of the candidate and date of taking a photograph.
- Scanned Image of Signature in both English and Hindi Language.
- Payment Details.
- Scanned receipt of fee payment.
Steps to fill BCECE 2018 Online Application Form
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2018 need to Register first. So get the BCECE Registration Process and also BCECE Engineering form 2018 filing process. Therefore check the complete details of Bihar CET Examination 2018. So students are suggested to follow the following Steps to fill the BCECE Application Form.
Step 1: BCECE Registration Online
- Visit the BCECE official Site bceceboard.com or direct link attached below.
- Click on the “Apply for BCECE 2018”
- Now click on the Continue to Registration button.
- Fill the Registration Form with required details and click on “Submit” button.
- Now candidate’s will receive a message after the successful registration.
- Note down the Registered account user Id and password for further login.
Step 2: Fee Payment
- After Successful Registration, choose the fee payment option i.e., online payment or challan payment.
- For Online Payment, click on online payment options and choose the payment gateway i.e., Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. And enter all the payment details and Submit it.
- Wait for the fee Payment get confirmed.
- For Bank Challan Payment, chose the Bank Challan Payment option and download the Form.
- Fill the challan and deposit the Fee amount with the extra charge of Rs. 60/- at any Canara Bank.
- Receive the Fee Payment Form from the Bank officials and keep safely for further use.
Step 3: Fill Details in the BCECE Online Application Form
- After completion of Fee Payment process, Aspirants are required to fill their Personal details, Qualification details, Course details, Contact details, and address etc.
- After entering all the details, check the filled information once and submit the form.
Step 4: Upload Images
- Chose the “Upload file option” and select the Scanned Image of Photograph which should be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm in Jpeg format.
- Upload the Scanned Image of Signature in full with a black ink pen on a white paper before scanning. And there will not be any capital letter in Signature. It should be in JPEG format.
- And also upload the scanned Image of Payment Slip.
Step 5: Send Printed BCECE 2018 Application Form
- After filling the Application Form, download the Application form of Part A and Part B and take a printout.
- Now paste your Photograph and Put your Signature on the printed form.
- Now send the application form along with the required documents and send it through registered post to the address mentioned below.
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014”
BCECE 2018 Online Application Form Correction
While filling the Online Application of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2018, if any mistakes have done then the authority will provide a chance to make corrections in the Application Form. Officials will announce the Correction facility dates to make corrections. After correcting the details, aspirants can submit the Bihar CET 2018 Application Form Successfully.
Hence, check the BCECE Application Form filling process. Here we will update the Application direct link when the officials release at the official Site. Therefore for more details of Bihar Combined Entrance competitive Examination 2018, visit our site www.entranceexams.io regularly.