BCECE Counselling Schedule is provided here. Check BCECE 2020 Counselling Procedure and seat allotment process on this page. Go through the complete page to know the details of the BCECE Counselling 2020. Refer Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Counselling information on other details.
BCECE Counselling 2020
The Counselling of BCECE will be conducted in the month of July 2020. All those candidates who have passed in the BCECE 2020 exam have to register for the BCECE Counselling. The Counselling of BCECE will be conducted as per the merit list in online mode. The BCECE 2020 counselling process includes various steps. Depending upon the availability of seats, the BCECE counselling 2020 will be conducted in various stages. The BCECE 2020 counselling starts with registration and ends with document verification. After the registration process, the candidates need to select the preferred choices and colleges in the BCECE Counselling 2020. For final admission of the BCECE, the candidates need to report at the alloted college.
BCECE 2020 Counselling Schedule
|BCECE Counselling Dates for Engineering, Medical & Agriculture|
|Name of the Board conducting Exam||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|Starting Date of BCECE 2020 Application||March 2020|
|Ending Date of BCECE Application||March 2020|
|Last Date for submitting Fee challan||March 2020|
|BCECE 2020 Admit Card Release Date||April 2020|
|Exam Date of BCECE 2020||April 2020|
|BCECE 2020 Counselling Date||July 2020|
|Name of the Category||Counselling|
BCECE is referred as Bihar Combined Competitive Examination Board. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted to provide admissions into undergraduate courses (Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture). Through this BCECE 2020 exam, candidates can get admission into various undergraduate courses in the Bihar state. This exam will be held in the month of April 2020. The Bihar CECE Counselling will be held in the month of July 2020. On this page, candidates can check the BCECE 2020 Engineering Counselling, BCECE Counselling for Agriculture and Medical.
Bihar CECE Counselling Procedure 2020
Check the Counselling process of BCECE which is provided below. Candidates need to undergo with all the steps that are given here.
Step-1: BCECE 2020 Registration
- First of all the candidate need to register themselves before attending the Bihar CECE 2020 counselling.
- In the registration process, candidates should enter the details like Name of the candidate, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Create a password and log into your account.
Step-2: Filling of Choices & Locking the choices in the BCECE 2020 Counselling
- After logging into your account, the following options will be displayed.
- Registration Details
- Choices Available
- Display of Filled Choices
- Options to change the password
- Provisional Seat Allotment
- The candidates have to fill the options in the fields that are provided.
- More choices have to be opted by the candidate to increase the chances of getting seats.
- However, the seats will be allocated according to merit list.
- After filling the options, the candidates are instructed to lock the options.
BCECE 2020 Counselling Result- Seat Allotment
- After filling the BCECE 2020 options, the candidates will be alloted seats based on the ranks secured by the candidate.
- The allotment will be done based on the options selected by the candidate along with the individual merit and availability of seats.
- After the allotment procedure, the candidates have to download their BCECE Allotment Order in order to report at the college.
Step-4: Handwriting Verification
- The candidates have to undergo the verification process of handwriting.
- In this process, the candidate is given some text and the handwriting is compared with the handwriting in the OMR sheet of the BCECE entrance exam.
- If the candidate qualifies in the handwritten verification process, they will be shortlisted for final allotment of BCECE 2020.
Step-5: Final Allotment of BCECE 2020
- The candidates who have qualified in the BCECE handwritten verification test have to log into their account.
- Then Check the final allotment status which contains the college name and timings that has to be reported by the candidate.
- In that particular college, the document verification and payment of the fee has to be done by the candidate for confirmation of admission.
Step-6: Verification of Documents & Payment of Fee
Finally, the candidates have to report at the college for document verification. The tuition fee has to be paid by the candidates in order to confirm their seat.
Documents Required for Bihar CECE Counselling Process
- BCECE Final Seat Allotment Order
- Admit Card of BCECE 2020
- Recent 6 passport size photographs
- Call letter of BCECE 2020 Counselling
- SSC Marks Certificate, Provisional Certificate
- I.S.C passing certificate, Marks Sheet and Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Medical Certificate
Check the BCECE 2020 counselling details on this page. Refer our site to know more information on BCECE Counselling. Visit our site to know the latest information on All India Entrance Exams.