BCECE 2021 Counselling Schedule announced. Qualified candidates must refer the following sections for complete details of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Counselling 2021. You can find information regarding BCECE 2021 Counselling Dates, BCECE Counselling Procedure 2021, Fee, Seat Allotment etc. in the below sections.
BCECE Counselling 2021 – bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
A huge no. of candidates have applied for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2021 and got qualified for the exam. All the qualified aspirants might be waiting for the release of BCECE Counselling Schedule 2021. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has announced BCECE Bihar Counselling dates 2021. First of all, candidates must register online for BCECE 2021 Counselling. After the successful completion of registration, aspirants must perform choices of Colleges and Courses of their interest. The Conducting Board will announce BCECE Seat Allotment 2021 after the certificate verification. Allotted candidates will proceed with handwriting verification. The candidates who have cleared the handwriting test will be allotted the seat. For further information about Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Counselling 2021, refer the below sections. Go through All India Entrance Exams for more details.
Bihar Combined Entrance Common Examination Board conducts BCECE every year in order to provide admissions to eligible candidates into various Under Graduate courses. The UG courses include Engineering, Pharmacy, and Agriculture. The starting date to fill BCECE Online Applications 2021 in February. Candidates can download BCECE 2021 Admit Card in March. BCECE Stage 1 Exam is conducted in April 2021 and BCECE Result will be declared in the last week of April. And Stage 2 Exam is conducted in May 2021. You can check BCECE Rank Card 2021 after the announcement of Result. BCECE 2021 Counselling will start in the first week of July 2021 and end in the third week of August 2021.
BCECE 2021 Counselling Dates – Important Dates
|Exam Conducting Board||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Name of the Exam||BCECE 2021|
|Starting date of BCECE Online Application form 2021||27th April 2021|
|Last date to submit BCECE 2021 Application form||18th May 2021|
|Last date of fee payment through challan||20th May 2021|
|Online fee payment last date||21st May 2021|
|Date of BCECE 2021 Admit Card download||4th June 2021|
|BCECE Exam Date 2021 (Stage 1)||16th June 2021|
|Date of BCECE 2021 (Stage 2)||17th June 2021|
|Start of BCECE Counselling 2021||July/ August 2021|
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2021 Counselling Process
The BCECE Counselling Process 2021 involves six steps. The steps involved in Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Counselling 2021 are given in brief.
- Online Registration
- Choice Filling of colleges and courses
- Provisional Seat Allotment
- Handwriting Verification
- Final Seat Allotment
- Document Verification
Documents Required for BCECE 2021 Counselling Process
It is very important for all the candidates to carry the required documents while attending for Bihar Combined Entrance Competition Exam Counselling 2021. The complete list of documents to be produced at the Counselling Venue are provided below.
- BCECE Admit Card 2021 / Hall Ticket
- BCECE 2021 Score Card / Rank Card
- 10th Standard Marks Memo & Hall Ticket or equivalent
- 12th Standard Marks sheet & Hall Ticket
- BCECE 2021 Counselling Call Letter
- Medical Certificate
- Caste or Category Certificate if applicable
- Six or seven recent passport size Photographs same as that in Admit Card
- Final Seat Allotment Letter
BCECE 2021 Counselling Fee
Candidates must pay the Counselling Fee in order to take part in Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Counselling 2021. The fee structure is as follows.
- Aspirants who belong to General and OBC Categories should pay an amount of Rs. 600/-.
- Candidates who belong to the Categories SC and ST must pay the BCECE Counselling fee of Rs. 600/-.
BCECE Bihar 2021 Counselling Procedure
Candidates who wish to attend for BCECE Counselling 2021 will undergo the following steps.
1. Registration for BCECE 2021 Counselling
- First of all, the candidates must register themselves and enter the mandatory details like Name, Father’s Name, BCECE 2021 Roll Number, Date of Birth. We will provide the Registration Direct link on our page soon
- After filling the above details carefully, the aspirants must fill the following details.
- Address to contact
- Mobile Number
- Security Question
- Password- It must be 8 to 13 characters long with one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one special character.
2. Filling of Choices and Locking – Counselling of BCECE 2021
In order to fill the choices and lock them, candidates must use the Roll Number and Password. You will find the following options displaying.
- Registration Details
- Available choices
- Option for changing the password
- Display Filled Choices
- Provisional Seat Allotment
- The candidates must fill their preferences of colleges and courses of their interest. Officials will allot seats based on the candidates’ preferences. However, officials will grant seat according to the merit list. After filling the choices of colleges and courses, candidates should not forget to lock them. If the aspirant forgets to lock the preferences of colleges filled by him/her, the choices will lock automatically.
3. Provisional Seat Allotment for BCECE Counselling 2021
After filling and locking the choices, BCECE will declare the Seat Allotment Result. The candidates must check the result of seat allotment through online. They must download the Provisional Allotment Letter of BCECE 2021. After downloading the allotment letter, the aspirants must take a print out of the provisional allotment letter. The applicants must report to the counselling venue as specified in the BCECE 2021 Allotment letter for the handwriting verification along with the Allotment Letter.
4. Handwriting Verification for BCECE 2021 Counselling
The regular process handwriting test of each candidate is performed in order to check that the text written on the OMR Sheet is identical with the candidate’s handwriting. Through this process, BCECE Board will ensure and verify the candidates who have appeared in the BCECE Exam Counselling 2021 process. If the handwriting of the candidate is not identical to that on the OMR Sheet, the Board will debar the candidate from the admission process.
5. Final Seat Allotment of Counselling of BCECE 2021
After the successful completion of handwriting test, the aspirants must check the BCECE 2021 Seat Allotment Final Result. The candidates who are allotted seats finally are eligible to download the BCECE Final Seat Allotment Letter online from the website. After downloading the Seat Allotment Letter, applicants must report to the Counselling venue for the document verification process and fee payment.
6. Document Verification
The candidates must report to the BCECE 2021 Counselling Venue for the verification of Certificates.
We will update the complete information about the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Counselling 2021. So, stay updated on our page.
Official website: bceceboard.com