- 1 BCECE 2017
- 1.1 BCECE 2017 Courses Offered
- 1.2 BCECE Notification 2017
- 1.3 BCECE 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 BCECE Application form 2017
- 1.5 BCECE 2017 Exam Dates – www.bceceboard.com
- 1.6 BCECE Exam Centers 2017
- 1.7 BCECE Syllabus 2017
- 1.8 BCECE 2017 Exam Pattern
- 1.9 BCECE Previous Papers
- 1.10 Download BCECE Admit Card 2017 @ bceceboard.com
- 1.11 BCECE Answer Key 2017
- 1.12 BCECE 2017 Cut off Marks
- 1.13 BCECE Result 2017
- 1.14 BCECE 2017 Rank Card
- 1.15 BCECE Counselling 2017
- 1.16 BCECE 2017 Participating Colleges
- 1.17 BCECE 2017 Contact Details
- 1.18 BCECE 2017 Important Links
BCECE stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam. It is the state level entrance exam organised by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).
Through this BCECE Board Exam, the officials will offer the admissions into UG courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy & agricultural in the state of Bihar. The board will provide the admissions into undergraduate courses in the government/private colleges in Bihar.
|Name of the Organisation||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam|
|Level of Exam||State level|
|Date of Exam||16th April & 14th May 2017|
BCECE 2017 Courses Offered
The courses offered through the BCECE 2017 Exam is as follows.
BCECE Notification 2017
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released BCECE 2017 Notification in the month of February. Candidates have to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The BCECE Application form is available through online from 14th February to 6th March 2017.
Candidates have to fill & submit the application form as soon as possible. The BCECE Entrance Exam 2017 details such as eligibility, exam dates, application form, syllabus, exam centers, previous papers, etc are provided below. Candidates can go through the details attached below before filling the application form.
BCECE 2017 Eligibility
Candidates should ensure the following eligibility criteria to apply for BCECE Exam 2017. The eligibility conditions are such as nationality, academic qualification, etc.
- Candidates must be the citizen of India & should be the permanent citizen of India.
- Aspirants should have completed 12th/Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as subjects from a recognised board.
- Applicants have to secure minimum 45% marks for general and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates have to possess the age limit of 17 years as on 1st July 2017 for agricultural courses.
- No age limit for the candidates applying for engineering courses.
BCECE Application form 2017
Candidates have to fill the application form through online process. The starting date for the submission of the BCECE 2017 Application form is 14th February 2017. The last date for the submission of the online application is 6th March 2017.
The application form consists of Part-A & Part-B. First of all, candidates have to fill the Part-A, then only they are able to fill Part-B. After filling the application form, candidates need to send the hard copy of the application form along with the Bank Challan.
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E Board,
IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
The online application form correction starts from 10th March to 12th March 2017. This is the one time opportunity for the candidates to correct the mistakes in the application form.
How to fill BCECE 2017 Application form
- Online Registration
- Fill all the details
- Payment of the fee
- Confirmation Page
- Take the printout of the Application form
The registration fee payment can be done through credit/debit card/net banking or bank challan.
- The registration fee of Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC candidates where as Rs. 500/- for SC/ST aspirants.
Candidates who are willing to apppear for all the subjects i.e., PCMB have to pay the application fee as the following.
- For General Aspirants: Rs. 1100/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 550/-.
BCECE 2017 Exam Dates – www.bceceboard.com
|Exam Details||BCECE Dates||BCECE LE Exam Dates|
|Online Application starting date||14th February 2017||6th April 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of the Application form||6th March 2017||26th April 2017|
|Last Date for the payment through challan/Net Banking/Credit /Debit Card||9th March 2017||29th April 2017|
|Correction of Application form||10th March to 12th March 2017||30th April 2017|
|Submission of printout of the Application form along with challan||20th March 2017||16th May 2017|
|Download of Admit Card||April 2017||17th May 2017|
|Date of Exam for Stage-I||16th April 2017||11th June 2017|
|Exam Date (Stage-II)||14th May 2017||–|
BCECE Exam Centers 2017
The test centers where the applicants have to appear for the exam are as follows.
|BCECE 2017 Exam Centers|
|Sitamarhi||Sheohar||East Champaran||West Champaran|
|Lakhisarai||Shekpur||Jharkhand||Other states outside Bihar|
BCECE Syllabus 2017
The BCECE 2017 Syllabus is taken from the Intermediate level. The question paper for stage-1 & 2 will be composed of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology subjects.
BCECE 2017 Exam Pattern
BCECE Exam Pattern 2017 is as follows.
- The exam is conducted in two stages. Stage-I & II.
- Candidates have to clear the stage-1 to appear for stage-2. It is compulsory for the applicants to qualify in both the stages of the exam to get the admissions.
- The question paper is in English & Hindi language.
- Physics & Chemistry are the mandetory sections where as there is a choice b/w Mathematics/Biology.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours 15 minutes for Stage-I.
- 1 hour 30 minutes for each subject of Stage-II.
- The exam paper is of objective type questions.
- 4 marks are awarded for the correct answers.
- 1 mark is deducted for the incorrect answer.
BCECE Exam Pattern 2017
|No. of Marks||Max. Marks||No. of Marks||Max. Marks|
BCECE Previous Papers
Candidates who are taking the exam this year have to prepare well and practice for BCECE Exam 2017. One must have to read all the topics provided in the syllabus. After reading all the topics, candidates have to take the mock tests, sample papers, previous papers with answers. through this exam, candidates must be aware of the difficulty level of the exam, topics which are stressed, etc.
Download BCECE Admit Card 2017 @ bceceboard.com
Candidates can download the BCECE 2017 Admit Card through online in the month of April 2017. The students are not allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. So, it is compulsory that all the applicants have to get the hall ticket to appear for the test.
Details in BCECE 2017 Hall ticket
- Name of the candidate
- Exam date & time
- Exam Center
- Roll Number, etc.
BCECE Answer Key 2017
Candidates can check the performance in the exam with the help of the BCECE 2017 Answer key. It helps in estimating the score in the exam before the declaration of the result. The answer key determines that which colleges will provide the admissions for that score.
BCECE 2017 Cut off Marks
The BCECE Cut off are the minimum qualifying marks candidates have to get in order to qualify the exam. Candidates have to score atleast equal to cut off marks or more than cut off are only eligible to get the admissions. The cut off depends on the following factors.
- Number of applicants.
- Availability of seats
- Difficulty level of the exam.
BCECE Result 2017
The BCECE Result 2017 is published by the officials in the official website. The BCECE Stage-I Result 2017 is released in the month of May 2017. BCECE Stage-2 Result 2017 is published in the month of June 2017. The officials will prpepare the merit list of the candidates on the basis of the score in the exam.
BCECE 2017 Rank Card
The BCECE Rank Card 2017 is issued through online mode after the declaration of the results. Candidates have to download the score card by entering the roll number, date of birth, etc. The rank card is mandetory at the time of the cetificate verification to get the admissions into the desired colleges.
BCECE Counselling 2017
Candidates who have qualified in the exam have to attend the BCECE 2017 Counselling. Applicants have to register themselves for the counselling and have to fill the choices through online. The final seat allotment depends upon the various factors such as marks obtained in the exam, rank, seat availability, choices filled by the candidates.
- The Engineering/Pharmacy admissions are provided in the Government/government Aided technical institutions in Bihar & technical institutions outside Bihar degree programs.
- The Medical seats are provided in the Government and other institutions in BAMS, BUMS, B.Physiotherapy, B.Occupational therapy, Para Medical degree programs (Lab Technician, OT Assistant, X Ray Tech, Ophthalmic Assistant, Orthotics, Prosthotics & other programs.
- Agricultural programs are provided by Bihar Agricultural University Sabaur (Bhagalpur) technical courses. Agricultural & horticulture 50% seats are filled through PCM &PCB merit list 7 50% through CBA (chemistry, Biology & Agricultural sciences) rank list.
BCECE 2017 Participating Colleges
|Institutions Accepting BCECE 2017 Score|
|Nalanda College of Engineering, Chandi, Nalanda|
Our unit has provided the complete details of BCECE Board 2017 Exam through this article. Candidates can refer the official portal for any further details of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2017.
BCECE 2017 Contact Details
IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
Ph: 0612-2220230, 0612-22253876,
BCECE 2017 Important Links
The links provided below is for the convenience of the candidates. So, candidates are advised to go through these links to get the further details of BCECE 2017 Exam.
|BCECE 2017 Admit Card||BCECE Answer Key 2017||BCECE Result 2017|
|BCECE Rank Card 2017||BCECE Counselling 2017||–|