- 1 BCECE 2019 Overview
- 1.1 BCECE 2019 Courses Offered
- 1.2 BCECE Notification 2019
- 1.3 BCECE 2019 Eligibility
- 1.4 BCECE Application form 2019
- 1.5 BCECE 2019 Exam Dates – www.bceceboard.com
- 1.6 BCECE Exam Centers 2019
- 1.7 BCECE Syllabus 2019
- 1.8 BCECE 2019 Exam Pattern
- 1.9 BCECE Previous Papers
- 1.10 Download BCECE Admit Card 2019 @ bceceboard.com
- 1.11 BCECE Answer Key 2019
- 1.12 BCECE 2019 Cut off Marks
- 1.13 BCECE Result 2019
- 1.14 BCECE 2019 Rank Card
- 1.15 BCECE Counselling 2019
- 1.16 BCECE 2019 Participating Colleges
- 1.17 BCECE 2019 Contact Details
- 1.18 BCECE 2019 Important Links
BCECE stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam. It is the state level entrance exam organized by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).
Through this BCECE Board Exam, the officials will offer the admissions into UG courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy & agricultural in the state of Bihar. The board will provide the admissions for undergraduate courses in the government/private colleges in Bihar.
BCECE 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam|
|Level of Exam||State level|
|Date of Exam||4th week of July 2019|
BCECE 2019 Courses Offered
The courses offered through the BCECE 2019 Exam is as follows.
BCECE Notification 2019
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will release BCECE 2019 Notification in the month of February 2019. Candidates have to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The BCECE Application form is available through online from February to March 2019.
Candidates have to fill & submit the application form as soon as possible. The BCECE Entrance Exam 2019 details such as eligibility, exam dates, application form, syllabus, exam centers, previous papers, etc are provided below. Candidates can go through the details attached below before filling the application form.
BCECE 2019 Eligibility
Candidates should ensure the following eligibility criteria to apply for BCECE Exam 2019. The eligibility conditions are such as nationality, academic qualification, etc.
- Candidates must be the citizen of India & should be the permanent citizen of India.
- Aspirants should have completed 12th/Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as subjects from a recognized board.
- Applicants have to secure minimum 45% marks for general and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates have to possess the age limit of 17 years as on 1st July 2019 for agricultural courses.
- No age limit for the candidates applying for engineering courses.
BCECE Application form 2019
Candidates have to fill the application form through online process only. The BCECE 2019 Application form starts from 27th April 2019 and ends in 18th May 2019
The application form consists of Part-A & Part-B. First of all, candidates have to fill the Part-A, then only they are able to fill Part-B. After filling the application form, candidates need to send the hard copy of the application form along with the Bank Challan.
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E Board,
IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
The online application form correction starts from March 2019. This is the one time opportunity for the candidates to correct the mistakes in the application form.
How to fill BCECE 2019 Application form
- Online Registration
- Fill all the details
- Payment of the fee
- Confirmation Page
- Take the printout of the Application form
The registration fee payment can be done through credit/debit card/net banking or bank challan.
- The registration fee of Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC candidates whereas Rs. 500/- for SC/ST aspirants.
Candidates who are willing to appear for all the subjects i.e., PCMB have to pay the application fee as the following.
- For General Aspirants: Rs. 1100/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 550/-.
BCECE 2019 Exam Dates – www.bceceboard.com
|Exam Details||BCECE Dates||BCECE LE Exam Dates|
|Online Application starting date||February 2019||April 2019|
|Last Date for the submission of the Application form||Feb/ March 2019||Last week of April 2019|
|Last Date for the payment through Challan/Net Banking/Credit /Debit Card||First week of March 2019||Last week of April 2019|
|Correction of Application form||March 2019||April 2019|
|Submission of printout of the Application form along with challan||March 2019||May 2019|
|Download of Admit Card||June 2019||June 2019|
|Date of Exam for Stage-I||April 2019||June 2019|
|Exam Date (Stage-II)||May 2019||–|
BCECE Exam Centers 2019
The test centers where the applicants have to appear for the exam are as follows.
|BCECE 2019 Exam Centers|
|Sitamarhi||Sheohar||East Champaran||West Champaran|
|Lakhisarai||Shekpur||Jharkhand||Other states outside Bihar|
BCECE Syllabus 2019
The BCECE 2019 Syllabus is taken from the Intermediate level. The question paper for stage-1 & 2 will be composed of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology subjects.
BCECE 2019 Exam Pattern
BCECE Exam Pattern 2019 is as follows.
- The exam is conducted in two stages. Stage-I & II.
- Candidates have to clear the stage-1 to appear for stage-2. It is compulsory for the applicants to qualify in both the stages of the exam to get the admissions.
- The question paper is in English & Hindi language.
- Physics & Chemistry are the mandatory sections whereas there is a choice b/w Mathematics/Biology.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours 15 minutes for Stage-I.
- 1 hour 30 minutes for each subject of Stage-II.
- The exam paper is of objective type questions.
- 4 marks are awarded for the correct answers.
- 1 mark is deducted for the incorrect answer.
BCECE Exam Pattern 2019
|No. of Marks||Max. Marks||No. of Marks||Max. Marks|
BCECE Previous Papers
Candidates who are taking the exam this year have to prepare well and practice for BCECE Exam 2019. One must have to read all the topics provided in the syllabus. After reading all the topics, candidates have to take the mock tests, sample papers, previous papers with answers. Through this exam, candidates must be aware of the difficulty level of the exam, topics which are stressed, etc.
Download BCECE Admit Card 2019 @ bceceboard.com
Candidates can download the BCECE 2019 Admit Card through online in the month of April 2019. The students are not allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. So, it is compulsory that all the applicants have to get the hall ticket to appear for the test.
Details in BCECE 2019 Hall ticket
- Name of the candidate
- Exam date & time
- Exam Center
- Roll Number, etc.
BCECE Answer Key 2019
Candidates can check the performance in the exam with the help of the BCECE 2019 Answer key. It helps in estimating the score in the exam before the declaration of the result. The answer key determines that which colleges will provide the admissions for that score.
BCECE 2019 Cut off Marks
The BCECE Cut off are the minimum qualifying marks candidates have to get in order to qualify the exam. Candidates have to score atleast equal to cut off marks or more than cut off are only eligible to get the admissions. The cut off depends on the following factors.
- Number of applicants.
- Availability of seats
- Difficulty level of the exam.
BCECE Result 2019
The BCECE Result 2019 is published by the officials on the official website. The BCECE Stage-I Result 2019 will release in the month of May 2019. BCE Combined Exam Stage-2 Result 2019 will publish in the month of June 2019. The officials will prepare the merit list of the candidates on the basis of the score in the exam.
BCECE 2019 Rank Card
The BCECE Rank Card 2019 is issued through online mode after the declaration of the results. Candidates have to download the scorecard by entering the roll number, date of birth, etc. The rank card is mandatory at the time of the certificate verification to get the admissions into the desired colleges.
BCECE Counselling 2019
Candidates who have qualified in the exam have to attend the BCECE 2019 Counselling. Applicants have to register themselves for the counselling and have to fill the choices through online. The final seat allotment depends upon the various factors such as marks obtained in the exam, rank, seat availability, choices filled by the candidates.
- The Engineering/Pharmacy admissions are provided in the Government/government Aided technical institutions in Bihar & technical institutions outside Bihar degree programs.
- The Medical seats are provided in the Government and other institutions in BAMS, BUMS, B.Physiotherapy, B.Occupational therapy, Para Medical degree programs (Lab Technician, OT Assistant, X-Ray Tech, Ophthalmic Assistant, Orthotics, Prosthetics & other programs.
- Agricultural programs are provided by Bihar Agricultural University Sabaur (Bhagalpur) technical courses. Agricultural & horticulture 50% seats are filled through PCM &PCB merit list 7 50% through CBA (chemistry, Biology & Agricultural Sciences) rank list.
BCECE 2019 Participating Colleges
|Institutions Accepting BCECE 2019 Score|
|Nalanda College of Engineering, Chandi, Nalanda|
Our unit has provided the complete details of BCECE Board 2019 Exam through this article. Candidates can refer the official portal for any further details of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019.
Also, Go to BCECE Board Official Site.
BCECE 2019 Contact Details
BCECE Board, IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport, Patna,
Bihar (India) – 800014.
Ph: 0612-2220230, 0612-22253876,
BCECE 2019 Important Links
The links provided below are for the convenience of the candidates. So, we advise the candidates to go through these links to get the further details of BCECE 2019 Exam.
|BCECE 2019 Admit Card||BCECE Answer Key 2019||BCECE Result 2019|
|BCECE Rank Card 2019||BCECE Counselling 2019||BCECE 2019 Application Form|