- 1 BECIL Recruitment 2017 Monitor, Content Auditor Posts
Latest BECIL Recruitment 2017 Notification for 42 Monitor & Content Auditor Jobs released. So, interested candidates can begin their career in the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited by applying to BECIL Monitor Recruitment 2017. Before applying, check the Eligibility in BECIL Notification 2017 at becil.com. Interested individuals should apply for BECIL Jobs 2017 before 15th September 2017. For the detailed information of the selection process, pay scale, refer the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Notification 2017 uploaded on this page.
BECIL Recruitment 2017 Monitor, Content Auditor Posts
Here is the Flash News for the Job Searching Candidates from the BECIL Careers. The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd issued the Latest Employment Notification with an aim of filling the 42 Vacancies. This notification states, the board will hire the dynamic aspirants for the posts of Content Auditor and Monitor. So, contenders who are interested to apply for the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Recruitment 2017 have to check their eligibility first.
Individuals those who have completed PG Diploma in Journalism are eligible for the BECIL Vacancy 2017. The board receives the offline applications from 17th August 2017 to 15th September 2017. We have provided the complete information regarding the Monitor, Content Auditor posts in this page. Hence, go through the below sections for more details of the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Jobs 2017.
BECL 42 Vacancies Recruitment 2017 – www.becil.com
|Broadcast Engineering Consultants Notification 2017 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Post Name||Monitor, Sr Monitor & Content Auditor Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||42 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Online Application Starting date||17th August 2017|
|Final date to submit offline application||15th September 2017|
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd (BECIL) Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
The candidates have to check the Eligibility Conditions before they proceed to the BECIL Recruitment 2017. Postulants who obey the Educational Qualification, Age Limitation as per the rules of the Board are eligible to apply for the BECIL Jobs 2017.
Educational Qualification for BECIL Jobs
For Content Auditor Posts
- Postulants who completed PG Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication can apply for the Vacancy in BECIL.
- In addition, individuals should have 3 Years Experience in visual media or news agencies like UNI, ANI, etc.
For Monitor Posts
- Individuals should possess PG Diploma in Journalism & Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication or Journalism.
- Also, have proficiency in Computer and (Proficiency) Knowledge of Concern Language.
- Moreover, one year experience in the field of News and Media.
Contenders can refer the Official Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Notification 2017 for more Experience Details.
www.becil.com vacancy Age Limitation
Refer the Official Notification of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Jobs for the Age Limitation and Upper Age Relaxation.
BECIL Notification 2017 Overview – Monitor, Content Auditor Jobs
Broadcast Engineering Consultants Recruitment 2017 Process
Aspirants who applied for the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Recruitment 2017 have to attend the following rounds.
- Test or Interview.
Pay Scale for BECIL Vacancy
The selected individuals will get a huge salary from the officials of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited.
- For Content Auditors: Rs 10,000/- to Rs 15200/-.
- Senior Monitor: Rs 10,000/- to Rs 15200/-.
- Monitor Posts: Rs 28,635/-.
Application Fee for Jobs in BECIL
The board will consider the applications from the applications valid only after the payment of application fee.
- For General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- For SC/ST/Divyang aspirants: No fee.
BECL 42 Vacancies 2017 Important Dates
- Offline Application Starting date: 17th August 2017.
- Final date to send offline application form: 15th September 2017.
Download BECL Application Form 2017 for Monitor, Content Auditor Jobs
Interested applicants have to submit the offline applications to the BECIL on or before 15th September 2017 through the post. Those candidates who send the application forms after this date will not be accepted. Here, we have provided the detailed procedure to apply for the BECIL 42 Vacancies. Hence, follow the below process and apply for the Monitor, Content Auditor Jobs.
How to Apply Online for BECIL 2017 Recruitment of Monitor, Content Auditor Posts?
- First, visit the official website of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited i.e., www.becil.com.
- Search for the BECIL Notification 2017 and read it carefully.
- If you satisfy eligibility criteria, download the BECL Offline Application Form 2017.
- Fill the application form with the correct details.
- Then, pay the application fee through Demand Draft.
- Finally, send the BECIL Application Form by attaching the DD to the address provided below.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL),
Hope, we provide the complete information regarding the BECIL Recruitment 2017. If you need any further details, you can refer the Broadcast Engineering Consultants Monitor Jobs 2017 Notification. Stay tuned to our entranceexams.io site for the Upcoming Govt Jobs.