- 1 BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – Latest BHEL Jobs
- 1.1 BHEL Electronics Division Apprentice Recruitment – Details @ bheledn.com
- 1.2 Bangalore BHEL Apprentice for Diploma holders Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria BHEL Apprentice 2017 Recruitment Bangalore
- 1.4 Other Details about BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Procedure for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited 250 Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18 for 250 Posts Released on 16/11/2017. Apply for BHEL Bangalore EDN Recruitment. Check BHEL Technician apprentice walk-in dates. Interested candidates can apply for bhel electronics division apprentice recruitment 2017. Download the BHEL Bangalore Apprentice 2017 Recruitment Notification pdf and apply online @ www.bheledn.com.
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – Latest BHEL Jobs
Here is a Good News for the people waiting for Latest Govt Jobs. BHEL India Recruitment 2017 Notification has released to fill 250 Technician Apprentice Jobs. BHEL inviting applicants for the walk-in interview for Apprentice recruitment. So all the Interested aspirants can attend the interview on the specified date, i.e. 16/11/2017 with required documents for BHEL Electronics division recruitment 2017. BHEL apprenticeship 2017 provided for Bangalore bhel apprentice for diploma holders.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited established in 1964, founded by the Government of India. BHEL is an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. BHEL is the India’s largest Power Generation Equipment Manufacturer Company. Every year BHEL recruits many aspirants through BHEL apprentice recruitment 2017 to work with the company. This year also, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited released bhel technician apprentice recruitment notification 2017 for filling the 250 Technician Apprentice Posts. Scroll down to check All the details like Eligibility, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee etc. mentioned in BHEL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification.
BHEL Electronics Division Apprentice Recruitment – Details @ bheledn.com
|BHEL Recruitment 2017 @ BHEL Careers – Information|
|Company Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Name of the Post||Technician Apprentice|
|Number Of Posts||250|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||16th November 2017|
|Selection Process||Direct Interview(Walk-IN)|
|Interview Date||16th December 2017|
|Interview Venue||BHEL – Electronics Division, Bangalore.|
Bangalore BHEL Apprentice for Diploma holders Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no.of jobs in BHEL Recruitment- 250
|Name of the Post||Number of Training Slots||bhel salary Offered|
Electronics Division Technician Apprentice
|250 posts||Stipend: Rs. 4000/- per month|
Note: The number of vacancies are tentative and may undergo revision.
Eligibility Criteria BHEL Apprentice 2017 Recruitment Bangalore
i) Age Limit for BHEL Electronics Division Technician:
As on 1st November 2017
- Minimum age of 18 Years old
- Maximum age: 27 Years (General), 30 Years (OBC), 32 Years for SC/ST.
ii) Educational Qualification for BHEL Technician Apprentice:
The Candidates who have finished their Diploma in the EEE, ECE, Mechanical Engineering And CSE Disciplines/ Branches in the years 2017/2016/2015 from any recognized educational institution by the Govt are eligible to apply for BHEL technician apprentice recruitment. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination after 01.01.2015.
Note: For detailed eligibility go through the bhel recruitment 2017 official notification.
Other Details about BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Here, we have provided the essential details of BHEL EDN Bangalore Recruitment 2017 Notification such as Important dates of Technician Apprentice notification, Pay Scale, selection process, Interview venue etc. according to the bhel Bangalore apprentice 2017 recruitment.
Important Dates for BHEL Bangalore Apprenticeship 2017
- Interview Start date: 20/11/2017
- Last Date of Interview: 16/12/2017
BHEL Pay Scale for EDN Technician Apprentices
- Stipend: BHEL Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) – Rs.4000/- per month
Selection Process of BHEL Technician Apprentice Posts
The Aspirant will be selected as BHEL EDN Apprentice Technician on the basis oh his performance in the Walk-in interview conducted at the BHEL, Bangalore.
Procedure for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited 250 Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- For above BHEL career posts, candidates need to attend the interview on specified dates and timings with the desired documents as mentioned below at the interview venue.
BHEL – Electronics Division,
P.B.No. 2606, Mysuru Road,
Certificates Required for BHEL 2017 recruitment
The following documents (ORIGINAL & TWO SETS SELF-ATTESTED) should be with the candidate during the interview for BHEL Jobs.
- Diploma Certificate/ Provisional Certificate.
- Mark sheets of all years semester wise/ consolidated mark memo of Diploma qualification
- Class 10th / SSLC Certificate for Date of Birth proof.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC* candidates issued by a Competent Authority (If applicable).
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- The Disability Certificate from Government Authority (If applicable).
Note: No TA/DA charges paid for candidates attendinWalk-in-interview of BHEL Recruitment.
So all the interested candidates attend the BHEL India Recruitment interview. Refer Official website for further updates on bhel technician apprentice recruitment. The aspirants can post their queries regarding BHEL Apprentice 2017 Recruitment to us through the comment section. Therefore, we will surely provide proper information based on your question. Meanwhile, bookmark our site by clicking (ctrl+D) for furthermore job notifications.
BHEL Official Website: http://www.bhel.com